• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdevil3475

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello. Not sure about AB/DL. Actually never actually come out with my fetish yet. I work a demanding Adult job that makes me a public image. I have always had a thing for spanking though. Can't even have an orgasm unless I am imagining myself being spanked. Even had to make up stories in my head while having sex with my two ex-wives. Tried talking to them both and they both told me I was sick.
Here is what brought here. Been looking into the age play scenes. To me, spankings are for kids. I always had to make up my stories of me as a child being spanked. Whether having sex or even masturbating.
Turn ons for me are overhearing a child being threatened with a spanking, reading about a child being spanked, or seeing a spanking. If I had my true fantasy, I'd probably be five years old and mommy would take care of me. Of course I'd get in trouble for something and be taken over the knee for a spanking and place in the corner. Sick right, probably why I've never had a good relationship.

tdevil3475 said:
Hello. Not sure about AB/DL. Actually never actually come out with my fetish yet. I work a demanding Adult job that makes me a public image. I have always had a thing for spanking though. Can't even have an orgasm unless I am imagining myself being spanked. Even had to make up stories in my head while having sex with my two ex-wives. Tried talking to them both and they both told me I was sick.
Here is what brought here. Been looking into the age play scenes. To me, spankings are for kids. I always had to make up my stories of me as a child being spanked. Whether having sex or even masturbating.
Turn ons for me are overhearing a child being threatened with a spanking, reading about a child being spanked, or seeing a spanking. If I had my true fantasy, I'd probably be five years old and mommy would take care of me. Of course I'd get in trouble for something and be taken over the knee for a spanking and place in the corner. Sick right, probably why I've never had a good relationship.

Ok then, why did you marry someone (and then again) when they thought you were "sick". Fetishes are not a bad thing, and you'd think anyone you're willing to marry would think at least close to the same.

Probably because I couldn't come to terms of it, myself.

Obviously, if you start dating again, you may want to confide this with your date early on into the relationship. There are women who wouldn't think this is sick. You just need to find the right person.

Not sick at all. If that is your fantasy or escape and it doesn't hurt anyone else, what is the night deal? We all have things that make us happy.

The trick is finding someone open enough to make you happy.

Kijika

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would be totally cool with spanking you. Maybe i'm biased in the affirmative because i know a lot of
people who are into BDSM and kink, but it's really not that weird.

tdevil3475 said:

Hello tdevil3475 welcome to ADISC.

And no it's not as weird as you tough... and apologize for saying this but your ex wives is wrong.. It's not sick and like what others said you just haven't yet to find the right person.. and don't worry I know how hard to find that too...

And well this isn't strictly dating site but I think some people here are into the same stuff as you do... But you just need to find out and well if you ever need non judgemental talk you can always talk to me...

And well I hope you can find comfort here and hope you find your peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back