• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldIron

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As the title says, hello everyone.
I work doing maintenance in an industrial facility, always changing enviroment and a lot of thinking on your feet.
Ironically, even though I do a lot of work on mechanical equipment, I enjoy repairing and rehabbing old machinery (hence my user name). I also enjoy watching movies, sci-fi and action mostly, fishing, and when the time and money is there, would like to get back into RC trucks (1/5 scale gassers to be precise).
As far as music, what I listen to comes down to the mood I'm in, sometimes it's classical, sometimes country, and sometimes it's classical rock and rock opera. The people near me can actually tell when it's a good time to bust my chops or completely avoid me by the music that's on (sadly, they can also tell when to keep a closer eye on me as well due to other emotional problems).

As far as what brings me here, I've had a desire to be put in a diaper for as long as I can remember. I had been fighting it for years as being wrong, and only began to accept it after breaking down in front of a good friend during a time of being overly stressed by life. Thankfully, she has been very supportive of me during this time of confusion while trying to help me accept this part of myself that has been kept buried.
I'm hoping to see the same support that I've seen others shown at accepting this weird little corner of my life, as well as advice when the need arises.

Hi OldIron,

Welcome! I believe you have come to exactly the right place! I have only been on ADISC for a few months but it has been wonderful. The people here are genuinely understanding and we all "get" it - many of us have had similar personal struggles in one form or another with our desires to wear diapers. It is great to hear that you have confided this in someone you trust and that they are being supportive of you. You are not alone.

So, welcome aboard and I hope you find ADISC as welcoming and confidence building as I have.

Hi and welcome to the site. We are a support site first and everything else second. I think you'll like your time here. The more you participate in the various threads, the more we'll get to know you and you us. That's what makes many of us part of the ADISC family, which is a nice thing.

Hey, OldIron. I, too, have worked with metal for years, although in different capacities than you. I kept being a DL as secret as i could for so long.
I thought this inclination might go away if i met someone with whom sex was satisfying. I remember getting rid of most of my diaper stuff at least once.
I only told the first person because he was giving me so much grief about not getting off on or even being that wild about having sex with him. He
turned out to be an abusive jerk anyway, and didn't seem to understand the function of the fetish in my life. I told my current partner shortly into
the relationship, and they are fine with it. They like the kinky side of life anyway. I still feel like i need to sneak it by them most of the time, and
not let them know when i'm wearing--which is only a minority of the time--but maybe that will change someday.

Thank you for the welcome.
I did notice while reading through multiple threads that this site was for support, hence the reason I joined here and not elsewhere.

I know how you feel Bonesaw, you try to open up to someone, and they either try to make a joke of it or shame you about it, hence why I am so thankfull to have someone I know who can be supportive.
I too thought that I could bury this and it would go away, but I was wrong.
When I tried to open up to my wife, she tried to turn it around to the only reason I wanted it was to be lazy. I'm sorry, but there are much easier ways to be lazy. The best way I could describe it now is like a food craving, there isn't a rhyme or reason for it, but it will just keep growing until it's acknowledged.

Welcome oldiron!

As I'm sure you already know, many/most of us have struggled with our affection for diapers, in our respective lives. Whether we tend towards the AB or DL spectrum, this is not something you can easily share with others, except in a community like ADISC, so, take off your hat, settle in, and tell us more about yourself.

Me, I drive 22-wheelers, for a living, diapers and all...

OldIron said:
Thank you for the welcome.
I did notice while reading through multiple threads that this site was for support, hence the reason I joined here and not elsewhere.

I know how you feel Bonesaw, you try to open up to someone, and they either try to make a joke of it or shame you about it, hence why I am so thankfull to have someone I know who can be supportive.
I too thought that I could bury this and it would go away, but I was wrong.
When I tried to open up to my wife, she tried to turn it around to the only reason I wanted it was to be lazy. I'm sorry, but there are much easier ways to be lazy. The best way I could describe it now is like a food craving, there isn't a rhyme or reason for it, but it will just keep growing until it's acknowledged.

Indeed. I start having dreams about wearing diapers or trying to put them on while trying to keep a bunch of people out of the room i'm in before a
spell of "diaper mode" hits, and eventually, i have to wear. The desire will drive me up the wall if not fulfilled, and since it's not harmful to
anyone, i do it.

OldIron said:
As the title says, hello everyone.
I work doing maintenance in an industrial facility, always changing enviroment and a lot of thinking on your feet.
Ironically, even though I do a lot of work on mechanical equipment, I enjoy repairing and rehabbing old machinery (hence my user name). I also enjoy watching movies, sci-fi and action mostly, fishing, and when the time and money is there, would like to get back into RC trucks (1/5 scale gassers to be precise).
As far as music, what I listen to comes down to the mood I'm in, sometimes it's classical, sometimes country, and sometimes it's classical rock and rock opera. The people near me can actually tell when it's a good time to bust my chops or completely avoid me by the music that's on (sadly, they can also tell when to keep a closer eye on me as well due to other emotional problems).

As far as what brings me here, I've had a desire to be put in a diaper for as long as I can remember. I had been fighting it for years as being wrong, and only began to accept it after breaking down in front of a good friend during a time of being overly stressed by life. Thankfully, she has been very supportive of me during this time of confusion while trying to help me accept this part of myself that has been kept buried.
I'm hoping to see the same support that I've seen others shown at accepting this weird little corner of my life, as well as advice when the need arises.

Hey OldIron, welcome to ADISC! Idk why your username is like best suited to depict like old wise forgotten character (But not you!!!)

So what movie that you like most? I recently watch Blade Runner 2049 and I'd say it's a good movie nevertheless. And I still love the visual of Ghost in the Shell despite the poor story timing!. And what is gassers? So it's like one of those drag RC truck?

I feel you about the music but unfortunately there are no people to look around for me... But hey that's my story and this thread is all about you lol!

Good to hear that you had make peace with your desire, I once in the same position and well I'm happy for it but I need to adjust some part of it. And I hope your wife support you although it might takes time and effort from stories that people share in here.

Anyway pleasure to meet you and see you around!

Oldiron is because of, for lack of a better wording, my love affair for old machinery. They just don't build it like that anymore. Take a 70 year old machine, fix her up and put her to work, and watch her out work there modern equivalent while being MUCH simpler to repair.
It also refferences the fact that I'm like an old piece of iron machinery. Rough on the eyes(at least to a lot of people around my area), but still getting the job done.
For movies, the new Ghost in the Shell was good, but I prefferred Ghost In The Shell 2 Innocence. I don't really have a favorite, but the ones watched most tend to be scifi and action, with a healthy helping of anime thrown in. Who else remembers Eureka 7, Sailor Moon, Wolf's Rain, and Elfin Lied?

As far as gassers goes, it refers to 1/5 scale (about 3 feet long) rc trucks with a gas engine. They are usually powered by two stroke weedwacker engines on steroids. A good one to look up is the HPI Baja. Sorry, but I'm not going to put up a picture of mine because of the body I made for it being easily recognised and with society the way it is, I don't want to risk any employment issues down the road. It would be too easy to tie this account to one on an rc forum, which ties right to me.

I can't argue about diaper mode(I like that description) being nice and soothing, especially once I went from depends to abenas.

I have been doing more than a little reading, and ironically all but two questions, at least for the moment, have been answered(the search function is a great tool).
1)Where the root of the desire is, but I doubt that I'll be figuring that out anytime soon.
2)The ideal way and time to open up again to my wife. Sadly, like a lot of others here, I thought and hoped that the desire would go away after getting married, I was wrong and am now having to deal with the results of being wrong.

Welcome to ADISC!

OldIron said:
1)Where the root of the desire is, but I doubt that I'll be figuring that out anytime soon.
2)The ideal way and time to open up again to my wife. Sadly, like a lot of others here, I thought and hoped that the desire would go away after getting married, I was wrong and am now having to deal with the results of being wrong.

Both of these questions have been asked before so just search the forums to get in-depth answer.

The short answers are:

1) There are a lot of guesses but there is no known cause that can be pointed to. For some people it is early potty-training, For others, it isn't. For some it is some trauma, for others, it isn't. And so on and so forth.

2) The ideal time is before marriage. Otherwise, the sooner is usually better. However, there are a number of specific circumstances of your situation where it would be better to postpone telling your spouse.

OldIron said:
Oldiron is because of, for lack of a better wording, my love affair for old machinery. They just don't build it like that anymore. Take a 70 year old machine, fix her up and put her to work, and watch her out work there modern equivalent while being MUCH simpler to repair.
It also refferences the fact that I'm like an old piece of iron machinery. Rough on the eyes(at least to a lot of people around my area), but still getting the job done.
For movies, the new Ghost in the Shell was good, but I prefferred Ghost In The Shell 2 Innocence. I don't really have a favorite, but the ones watched most tend to be scifi and action, with a healthy helping of anime thrown in. Who else remembers Eureka 7, Sailor Moon, Wolf's Rain, and Elfin Lied?

As far as gassers goes, it refers to 1/5 scale (about 3 feet long) rc trucks with a gas engine. They are usually powered by two stroke weedwacker engines on steroids. A good one to look up is the HPI Baja. Sorry, but I'm not going to put up a picture of mine because of the body I made for it being easily recognised and with society the way it is, I don't want to risk any employment issues down the road. It would be too easy to tie this account to one on an rc forum, which ties right to me.

I can't argue about diaper mode(I like that description) being nice and soothing, especially once I went from depends to abenas.

I have been doing more than a little reading, and ironically all but two questions, at least for the moment, have been answered(the search function is a great tool).

I sound like old people but I had to agree with you, there are something about old machinery that makes them special and long lasting. Call me weird but I guess with old machinery you feel the spirit of the maker and innovations behind it, I mean modern machinery are good but they just felt soulless.. Take cars for example.

Oh yeah the original movie though, and the 2.0 version, that remained my favorite, ah nice for me I think I just found anime that suited me and I watch it really, and man Sailor Moon... That gave me nostalgia.

Nah it's cool I bet your RC is awesome :D

For those two questions... I honestly think it's hard to find the root of the desire generally... But I think everyone has their own start. And yeah I hope you can open up to your wife and in fact makes both of you happier.

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

Both of these questions have been asked before so just search the forums to get in-depth answer.

The short answers are:

1) There are a lot of guesses but there is no known cause that can be pointed to. For some people it is early potty-training, For others, it isn't. For some it is some trauma, for others, it isn't. And so on and so forth.

2) The ideal time is before marriage. Otherwise, the sooner is usually better. However, there are a number of specific circumstances of your situation where it would be better to postpone telling your spouse.

I could have worder those better.
1)The root source for me, potential sources would be a theory right now. Maybe in time I will figure it out.
2)Before marriage would have been right, but I didn't thinking the desire would go away. Now I'm left with saying after marriage, and once again, no one can say that if you say this at this time it will work out. Right now, I'm waiting until after some other problems that aren't related to this, are worked out.

- - - Updated - - -

archer said:
I sound like old people but I had to agree with you, there are something about old machinery that makes them special and long lasting. Call me weird but I guess with old machinery you feel the spirit of the maker and innovations behind it, I mean modern machinery are good but they just felt soulless.. Take cars for example.

Oh yeah the original movie though, and the 2.0 version, that remained my favorite, ah nice for me I think I just found anime that suited me and I watch it really, and man Sailor Moon... That gave me nostalgia.

Nah it's cool I bet your RC is awesome :D

For those two questions... I honestly think it's hard to find the root of the desire generally... But I think everyone has their own start. And yeah I hope you can open up to your wife and in fact makes both of you happier.

Don't get me going on old cars and trucks. Nothing beats driving a well tuned and maintained carbed engine bolted to a standars trans. There's a link there that can't be explained, almost as if your having a conversation with it, and old machinery is the same. If you know how to listen and reply, they respond in a positive manner. It's only when you try to ignore what they are telling you that you get into trouble.

Don't forget that the people who built the old machinery took a lot of pride in their work, where as today a lot of them are just in it for a paycheck.

P.S. How do you quote multiple posts in one reply?

OldIron said:
I could have worder those better.
1)The root source for me, potential sources would be a theory right now. Maybe in time I will figure it out.
2)Before marriage would have been right, but I didn't thinking the desire would go away. Now I'm left with saying after marriage, and once again, no one can say that if you say this at this time it will work out. Right now, I'm waiting until after some other problems that aren't related to this, are worked out.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me going on old cars and trucks. Nothing beats driving a well tuned and maintained carbed engine bolted to a standars trans. There's a link there that can't be explained, almost as if your having a conversation with it, and old machinery is the same. If you know how to listen and reply, they respond in a positive manner. It's only when you try to ignore what they are telling you that you get into trouble.

Don't forget that the people who built the old machinery took a lot of pride in their work, where as today a lot of them are just in it for a paycheck.

P.S. How do you quote multiple posts in one reply?

Lol don't get me going on classic cars! But I think mine would be more on the nerdy parts of it, I love classic cars and like one of my favorite is to reading Jay Leno column on a classic car magazines and he would talk about old steam engines, changing oil and more! It is always fascinating me.

True that's what I felt if I read interview about old mechanics and factory worker, and manufacturing involves a lot of improvisation because simply things weren't that accurate that day.

Actually I just use copy and paste manually lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back