Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyweener

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everybody!

I am a boy, coming from a family with four kids. I am the only boy in the family. I have an older sister who is now 25, and 2 twin sisters who are 2 years younger than me.

Like everybody here, I have a weakness : diapers. I have this special relation with them since I am 5. I have constantly been hypnotized by diapers every single time I saw a diaper. As it started when I was very young, I talked about this with my mom, because we have always been in a close relationship and we always had a lot of respect for each others. I came out to her, and told her that I wanted to have diapers again at age 7.
Her normal reaction was to tell me no, "diapers are for babies", and that I was a grown up now. She asked me if I was having problems holding back wee wee. So after telling her that everything was fine, I told her that I still wanted to wear diapers. I managed to explain her that I was looking for the sensations of the diaper on my bum and my wiener. I also asked her if she could put the diaper like I was a baby, and not a grown up. Obviously she was very surprised, but after a few minutes, she told me that she wouldn't put me back in diapers.

Since this day, and until I was 15 I have been asking her regularly if I could have diapers. She always turned me down with the same answer "diapers are for babies. I won't put you back in diapers my big boy!". Every time she also told me that she put enough diapers on me and my sisters, and that my sisters were not annoying her with diapers...

At age 16, I was finally able to buy my 1st pack of adult diapers. and when I put a diaper on, it was like heaven. But heaven was very short...mom found out my stash, while putting clean clothes in my wardrobe (they were not really hidden actually, so she wasn't snooping in my room. She actually never did this. She gave me all the privacy I needed). When I came back from school, she was waiting for me in my room, with the stash of diapers on my bed. We had a long discussion in my room, where I had to explain her why I love diapers so much, and I did something behind her back like buying diapers. I explained her that I was loving the sensations of wearing diapers. I also told her that I wasn't using the diapers, that I was only wearing them, and that it was like eating candies for me. She told me that when my twin sisters were babies, every time she was changing them, I was like hypnotized by seeing her changing diapers, and that until I was 3 I was extremely jealous of my twin sisters. After this, she said she was taking the diapers to the trash. I told her that if I bought these diapers behind her back, it was because she never gave me any other alternative. Every time I was asking her for diapers, she always refused. Then I sat on my bed and started crying in silence, and I became angry, and felling desperate.

6 months ago, my older sister gave birth to a baby boy. And my mom is always taking care of the baby. My sister is back to work, so her son is constantly at home. I can see mom putting diapers to the baby, because my room is in front of the bathroom. So I can see them during the change. I am very sad to have my mom refusing to put me back in diapers, and I don't know how to handle this any more. The worse is when I hear her saying "it's time to put a new diaper little boy! Mommy will take care of you my sweet angel..." I dream of being him...I dream of my mom saying this to me. I dream of mom putting me back in diapers. I feel desperate, and I don't know how to handle this situation properly...

I'm not 100% sure you're simply not a troll, or even underage. I mean, your username is ''mommyweener'' which is... really odd. But if you are 18, and you're serious: you're an adult now. Your mother doesn't need to be involved in this.

I am 18. and since I am 5 I am obsessed with my mom and diapers. I know she shouldn't be involved with this, but this thought is always coming back.

mommyweener said:
I am 18. and since I am 5 I am obsessed with my mom and diapers. I know she shouldn't be involved with this, but this thought is always coming back.

There's nothing wrong with liking diapers but you're going to have to find someone else to do your diapering. In the meantime, get yourself some more diapers if you must but conceal them better.

This really comes off sounding like a trollpost, especially since OP hasn't bothered with the introduction forum.

On the big if that it isn't, you're an adult now. You can buy your own diapers now and learn to hide them better.

I'm sorry to say, but this comes off as a troll post. If not you are an adult, act like one! There is nothing wrong with liking diapers, but trying to involve your mother is just odd. Hide your diapers better and try to find a partner one day who can participate in your role playing.

At age 18, you should either be going off to college next fall or you should find a job. Either would give you some independence and hopefully, some sort of place of your own. I had to sneak diapers until I got my first job and moved out from home, but then I could wear all the diapers I wanted when in my own place. That's what most of us have done. One has to grow up in order to be a toddler or a baby.

She shouldn't have thrown them away if you bought them, but you really shouldn't get her involved in this. Asking your own mom to diaper you again is a bit odd in a sense.

Hi Mommyweener

First welcome to welcome to the community.

Ok now on to the issue of your preferred brand of underwear and you mother.

You are in a good place to tell your mother “not ask.” That you prefer diapers, and now you are 18 and are going to buy your own underwear your mother has no right to through them away.

However you can agree with her were and how you are going too disposed of your used diapers.

I know you said that you are only going to wear them not use them, but it probably just a matter of time before you wet.

Remember your mother only wont the best for you, so if she wonts you to see someone about wanting to be in nappy’s then go along with it, they will help you.

We are all here for each other so let us know how it goes, kiddo.

Siysiy

Hi Syisyi,

thanks for your answer. You are perfectly right, I shouldn't ask her after all...and I am going to do it right away after she comes back from her day. I've never considered my situation under this angle. Thanks for telling me

Perhaps you are fixating on her since she is your actual mother and she is the most familiar to you but obviously she is not willing to give you what you want. You should consider trying to find a different mommy who would be happy and willing to help you explore your little side.

Well I respect her a lot...even if she doesn't want, I just don't want to hurt her. I understand that she doesn't want to be involved in this. And I would like her to understand that I am dragging this canon ball everyday, that it's coming to my head permanently, even when I am focusing on something else. That's not easy, and I don't know how to handle this properly.

I'm a bit sure this is a troll post, but in the off chance it isnt wanting your mother to put you back in diapers is very odd. Find a play partner, it's a bit creepy wanting your mother to engage in fetish behavior with you.

And getting jealous because a legitimate baby who actually NEEDS diapers is a bit immature, buy your own and conceal them.

Theres enough going on in the household looking after a real baby, never mind worrying about someone acting in such a creepy way on the top.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's possible you do have a desire for your mother's involvement in much the same way anyone has any specific, strong, emotional desire. Most people would find that appalling and completely unacceptable, but public acceptance is just a side issue. What counts is the fact that your mother will not get involved, ever. You have to accept that totally and without judgement. You may or may not have these desires forever. Accept that too, without guilt but also without entertaining any thought of it being a possibility. It's not possible.

If a specific kind of desired relationship with another adult is not possible you need to accept that without placing blame on anyone, including yourself.

You refer to dealing with your infantilism as 'dragging this canon ball' (sic) and that's a pretty good description. For most of us, these desires are more curse than blessing.

I'm not going to moralize and tell you that trying to involve your mom is right or wrong, but if you continue to bring the subject up with her, you risk alienating her and disrupting what seems to be a good relationship otherwise.

Do you have any aunts, cousins or female friends that you'd trust with this? That seems the better way to go.

So Yesterday, I had a discussion with my mom... I told her that I have been trying forever to get rid of my will to wear diapers without any success. She seems to not understand, but decided to accept it. We came to an agreement of me stopping asking her to put me back in diapers, and her not getting rid of the diapers I am about to get. I could see that she didn't want to, but she gave me her word. I feel released now. I know I can wear diapers in my room without her interfering.
I have two aunts. One is close to me, and the other one is living abroad. I don't know if I should ask her about the diapers.

You are still very young and being open with your mother about your desires can be very healthy, she gets to know the real you. You do not have to keep secrets or lie to her. Many folk go their entire lives without telling their family about all aspects of themselves. That being said, It seems like it is time to move on, you do not know what damage you may be doing to your mother, and from what I can read, you do not seem to be recognising it. You may be acting quite selfish but it is not my place to judge as I do not know the whole story.

Looking at what you have written so far it is a little strange that you want your actual mother to treat you like a baby. I do feel this is really holding you back from finding self acceptance and the right balance to indulging in wearing diapers and having a life. Asking your mother to put you in diapers is going to lead to you destroying your relationship with her. You need to treat this a little more privately for both your sake. Spend some time reflecting inward and allow yourself to grow as a person. This could be causing your mother deep upset that her son, who should be growing into a man, is asking to go back to being a baby.

Maybe finding a kindred spirit in your local area, or reaching out to the kink community may help you find avenues for you to express yourself. Whatever you may decide please try to move on from this dependency of your mother. You are a grown up and will regret it later on if you do not let this go. Your mother just wants the best for you and having a son in diapers is not what she thinks on in that scenario. You have acceptance from her, leave it at that and find another outlet for your desires.

I think you need to wean yourself off your dependency for gratification from your mother mommyweaner.

It sounds like your not really sure where the line between innocent and sexual is with your feelings about baby talk, nappies, your mother.

Your mother has raised you, it sounds like she has done so very kindly and open mindedly, you most likely owe it to her, to not ask her to make her burden in child rearing heavier by adding you in nappies.

Yoo can find yourself a 'Mommy' who's not your mom hon! Is da bestest! :3

My ABDL side is quite far of my parents. And I recomend it to everybody - every parent will not be proud of ABDL descendents. Keep that out of your biological family, is a good recomendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back