Expanding my diaper experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I rarely wear due to my living situation, so when I usually do wear i typically use store brand. Then I purge and binge and durning this binge I have noticed that I'm way more comfortable with it. I'm not feeling the guilt I used to feel and I don't know if it's because I don't care if I get cought or if it's because how comfy Abu simples are. I use to put on a diaper before bed and take it off before I fell asleep, last night I fell completely asleep and had it on all night. I feel like I have taken a huge step in accepting that diapers are a small pease of who I am. I only wear at night or when I'm home alone but I feel like I'm not at odds with myself over this anymore.

Just take it one day at a time. Wear your diaper when you can and enjoy.

Howdy21 said:
Just take it one day at a time. Wear your diaper when you can and enjoy.

That would be the idea and I plan to enjoy every minute of it

bowlduck said:
So I rarely wear due to my living situation, so when I usually do wear i typically use store brand. Then I purge and binge and durning this binge I have noticed that I'm way more comfortable with it. I'm not feeling the guilt I used to feel and I don't know if it's because I don't care if I get cought or if it's because how comfy Abu simples are. I use to put on a diaper before bed and take it off before I fell asleep, last night I fell completely asleep and had it on all night. I feel like I have taken a huge step in accepting that diapers are a small pease of who I am. I only wear at night or when I'm home alone but I feel like I'm not at odds with myself over this anymore.

During a binge we tend to only focus on the positive side with diapers. You are right, during a binge we don't care what others think very much, and indulge to our hearts content.

And during a purge, those negstives are all we can think about. We hate ourselves for it too, and succumb to all the other negatives we're told to believe about diapers too.

And while the binges can seem plesant, the purges often lead to depression or even suicidal thoughs if it's a really bad purge. This is why binges need to be avoided at all costs, because they always lead to those purges which need to be stopped as well.

I have conflicting feelings as well. I feel like everyone is judging me. I have the money now to rebuild my stash but I feel too guilty. Try to keep ya head up. We needs to feel proud.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back