Swelling Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

abforlife

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This may have been asked, so if so I'm sorry for asking again. What is the best swelling adult diaper? I am looking for the kind that has the little gel stuff inside.

AB Universe would be my pick for thick and amazing diapers that will swell with use. Check out the space diapers, they are thick adorable and will absorb quite a bit. They are also about to release the PeekABU which will be the most absorbent disposable on the market and from what they say will swell quite a bit.

I think most will agree that betterdry / crinklz (now available at Northshore.com) swell the most, by a wide margin. Tena ATN probably have a similar relative swell, but they start out so much thinner so they don't get anywhere near as big when soaked.

bambinod said:
I think most will agree that betterdry / crinklz (now available at Northshore.com) swell the most, by a wide margin. Tena ATN probably have a similar relative swell, but they start out so much thinner so they don't get anywhere near as big when soaked.
Tranquility makes the ATN

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I am currently trying medium crinklz (They are a little small, but I can wear them). The ones I have on now are not leaking, but they are full and very swollen. I am going to order a pack of large at the end of the week, and compare them with my remaining large Rears Safari for capacity and swelling. These medium don't have the waddle the medium Safari does, but capacity seems much greater. There are other threads in this form that say the Crinklz really hold a lot, and swell fast, and large.

What do guys think of the rearz rebel diapers? I have them and. They make my butt big and waddle. Wish I could make it not do that so I just wear and do my work and hope the nervous feeling goes away

makena43 said:
What do guys think of the rearz rebel diapers? I have them and. They make my butt big and waddle. Wish I could make it not do that so I just wear and do my work and hope the nervous feeling goes away
If you wear the diaper to work everyday people have what's called change blindness they will see the same thing all the time your "normal" look ,whereas if you make yourself noticeable by not wearing some days and doing a seesaw between wearing and not wearing they will notice , if you don't care they won't either ,so just put any butt enhancement or waddle out of your mind and act "normal" . It honestly takes a diaper pro (as in somebody who wears or sees a lot of ass, like me because in my wheelchair I am on ass level everday ) so dont sweat it ,be natural be yourself ,it's your mind putting emphasis on your diaper other people arent.

I can't comment on the diaper itself as i haven't tried them yet myself ,I want to order inspire+ and rebels I wasn't crazy about the capacity of the regular inspire when I tried those so i am hoping the plus is better.

I agree with everything you said. Its hard to get different rearz diapers on amzon. They say can't. Ship to your location . okay shoots thanks for the public wearing tip .

Well I'll tell you honestly the shipping from Canada isn't cheap but even with that i bought my abena body stocking cheaper from Rearz than anyone in the US would sell or ship, I tried KCK Medical who listed as having them but after like 6 emails being ignored , I will never deal with them on anything, most places I buy diaper stuff from know me by voice and can say my name and hello without caller ID , but when you cant even make an intial connection ,i dont want to be a customer there , how they treat you before the sale is usually what youll get after the sale ,i can call Jeanie or Howard at Angelfluff and talk to them all day long today just as did before i ever spent a dime there,to make sure i get exactly what i need or want, thats customer service !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back