Status
Not open for further replies.

HugMuffees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Here's an idea for those who want to wake up with soaked diapers in the morning, but without the inconveniences of real bed wetting.

Partially fill a balloon with warm water and tie it. When you go to bed carefully place it inside your diaper. The balloon should be full enough that you need to handle it carefully.

If you shift or move at all during the night the balloon will break and you'll have a wet diaper without the urine. If you leak your sheets won't be damaged either.

But the warm water might turn cooler overnight and give you a helluva wakeup! :laugh:

how would I fit a balloon full of water in my diaper as well?

I think simply drinking a great deal of water before bedtime will yield the desired result over time. Having said that, it's a goal for me

I tried this in the past with mixed results. First, a balloon is much stronger than you would think, and it did not break for me just by moving or rolling over on it. What I ended up with was to tie the balloon closed with a string in a shoestring-type bow, allow the string out of the diaper and wrapped it around my wrist. With this, minor motion during the night pulled the bow and my diaper was wet. I did not use a very full balloon, just maybe 6 to 8 ounces of water in it.
No, the balloon does not tend to cool during the night because it is against your warm body the whole time.

HugMuffees said:
Here's an idea for those who want to wake up with soaked diapers in the morning, but without the inconveniences of real bed wetting.

Partially fill a balloon with warm water and tie it. When you go to bed carefully place it inside your diaper. The balloon should be full enough that you need to handle it carefully.

If you shift or move at all during the night the balloon will break and you'll have a wet diaper without the urine. If you leak your sheets won't be damaged either.

Have you actually tried this? I'd think the balloon popping would wake you up more than an alarm would. Not to mention the sudden release of cool water, and a balloon full of it at that.

Then there's the people who don't move around too much while asleep. This wouldn't work very good for them at all.

BlueGrey said:
I tried this in the past with mixed results. First, a balloon is much stronger than you would think, and it did not break for me just by moving or rolling over on it. What I ended up with was to tie the balloon closed with a string in a shoestring-type bow, allow the string out of the diaper and wrapped it around my wrist. With this, minor motion during the night pulled the bow and my diaper was wet. I did not use a very full balloon, just maybe 6 to 8 ounces of water in it.
No, the balloon does not tend to cool during the night because it is against your warm body the whole time.

True, but it is about 85°F not 98.6°F, the latter being more pleasant.

BlueGrey said:
string in a shoestring-type bow, allow the string out of the diaper and wrapped it around my wrist. With this, minor motion during the night pulled the bow and my diaper was wet.
I like this version. will definitely be trying out someday

Hmmm, I dunno, doesen't seem to practical to me. I mean you have to fill up a balloon, then fit it in your nappy so it's comfy, then hope it pops without making a bang and waking you up or hurting your private parts.

HugMuffees said:

I actually do this on occasion but with Freezer bags, as they tend to be easier to pop. You can also do it with Rubber gloves, & place a pin prick hole in it so it slowly wets the diaper over night! It's a very nice feeling but you won't get no sleep! lol

I just go to sleep wet if I want to wake up that way. Alternatively, I can drink a lot before bedtime. I always wake up to wet but it's not very disruptive. I don't enjoy it enough to do it often but sometimes the mood strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back