Not open for further replies.

HugMuffees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm thinking about building an app.

Basically it would be a program that would live in your computer or phone and function as your own personal caregiver.

The way it would work:

It would use hidden tables to randomize orders and commands for the user. It could say when you need diapers and what kind or maybe come up with punishments for you.

It would be customizable to your hard limits resources etc. via tagging. Maybe it could have a mode to tell stories. If you say no to something everything could be marked to remember your choice.

It wouldn't have one of those creepy computer voices but it could have art if there's enough interest. I would release the desktop version for free, and if it goes well I will build one that sends you text messages to your phone throughout the day.

What do you guys think?

like a abdl version of virmst? sounds pretty good, could it be changed to a daddy aswell?

I don't see why it can't be a daddy as well. I'll just use a script instead of Mommy that way it will save what you prefer.

HugMuffees said:
I don't see why it can't be a daddy as well. I'll just use a script instead of Mommy that way it will save what you prefer.

Hey there, HugMuffees - I'm a little unsure of what you mean by "script" in this case (code script, dialogue script, etc.), but I think you'll find that making a compelling mommy/daddy app is...not straightforward. It needn't involve AI (although there might be a place for that), but you could very easily end up with a set of concurrently-running choose-your-own-adventure types of scenarios, some with triggers based the time of day (feedings, bedtimes, etc.), elapsed time since the last "event" (e.g. diaper change), and others based mainly on user input or lack thereof (play, discipline, etc.) Getting these triggers and inputs right is going to be the thing that makes or breaks this app--makes it either truly special, or else a mundane exercise in tapping on-screen buttons. Challenge yourself to avoid text and reading as much as possible, make sure things are as personalized as possible (users should have a profile including name, age-play age, gender, diaper preference, food preference, etc.).

Can you get the device to recognize sounds? (Crying? Other non-words?)

Although age-play needn't be a reflection of actual parent/child relationships, you would probably do well to read up on actual parenting routines for various "ages and stages" and also read as many fun/humorous parent/child anecdotes as you can. These things may be more useful than you expect.

Anyway...just some thoughts!

Your profile doesn't indicate any experience with software development, so at the risk of seeming a little harsh: This definitely isn't a project for a beginner. On the contrary, in fact: I'd classify it as difficult/advanced.

Last edited:
That would be pretty cool! I have never tried it but virmst seems interesting. something of that nature would be really neat. but as was mentioned ai is pretty difficult stuff to work with so I hope you're well prepared.

That sounds creepy. :( How can you be attached to an application?! Just a little and we can build our own robot to care for us. so creepy I can't. sorry

PS: Would be nice just from the coding perspective. It would be a challenge..

I'm an optimist person so I think you got something here but yeah can get quite creepy though. But I save my judgement until I see it so I'd say go for it.. Maybe create a beta and then who knew? People can crowdfund this.

Also I think my best friend who are programmer would love this kind of app. Lemme give him info and who knows maybe he is interested and can work with you with the programming.

I would try that Could it do text to speach so the commands could be heard or would you have to read them?

with a lot of hard work, you can probably train karigirl up to help you there.

Oh my gosh yes! please make this app ahh

It's an interesting idea, although it seems a bit lofty and I probably wouldn't engage with it all that much after poking around with it. I feel like anything that would be fun about it would a lot of effort.

I think I mostly just want a parental control app that I could give to another person so they could ground me from playing video games and watching anything but early childhood television if I don't keep up on my chores/diet/etc.

I guess a digital mommy app to me would just cut out the need for another person and have the presence of a strict caretaker all the time, but I wouldn't know how to go about proving to the botmommy that I've done my chores or I've done the things it's asking of me. It should also be programmed to give me an allowance. 5 dollars, botmommy. I've been a good girl.

I don't know. Haha.

Hey Alexa hands-free she listens to everything else that be great if you make an app for that

make me think about the app called "BoosterBuddy" wich have pretty childish animal design :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back