Simulating mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetra said:
I like all of those things so ifbyou see a guy eating out of his diaper stay calm it's Just dinner time!

Actualy I cant do marshmallows because I am diabetic so they would be safe in my diaper , I havent had marshmallows in years , wouldnt they melt and get sticky and make as big of a mess as the real thing?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

FYI: You don't eat them and you don't just "put" them in your diaper. ;)

AND...Be very, very careful as someone was previously banned for getting too graphic.

- - - Updated - - -

wedge said:
just use warm water

He means #2, not #1. ;)

Hands down banana! Peeled of course. If you like a firmer, more lumpy feel then use a less ripe (almost green) banana. If you want just mushy, then a banana that is starting to brown. I much prefer banana over oatmeal because of the variety of firmness you can get. And of course the smell is just...banana.

I think marshmallow with a slight coating of oatmeal. Depends on what type of #2 you need to play at. Diarrhea? Normal soft? Firm turds? Lmao

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Miralax Prep is popular before surgery and colonoscopy you will not need diapers, you will need a seat belt on the toilet and the heat cranked up to like 80 because it emptys you out and makes you incredibly cold ,my girlfriend had to have her first one recently and she thought i was kidding, to make things worse she didnt empty all the way so the scope couldnt do her whole system and the doctor said she couldn't handle a second cleanout cycle , so if they ever try it again they are going to have to do anal irrigation enemas after she stops going ,she was like thanks but just no !not in this lifetime.

I had my first colonoscopy last year and the bowel cleansing agent worked all at once (rather than over the three days that I took it while fasting) and so violently I fainted while I was dragging my emptied and shocked body back to bed. Doing that into a diaper would be an experience never to be forgotten or gotten over hey Tetra.
The dreaded prostrate exam!? That is nothing compared to chemical bowel cleansing and my GP is a big bloke with very big fingers. I have now had both and as far I'm concerned I don't need either ever again unless I want to live past seventy which I don't.

HeronimusM said:
I would just suggest to do the real deal,

stuffing things in your body, is dangerous, so if you want to mess just mess.
use lotion and powder for your skin and smell, also powdered the gunk wil stick far less

Bump. There is nothing like the real thing if that is what you want to feel in your diaper. Coat your tushie with vaseline or similar when you intend to do it and the clean up is ultra easy too. I only wet my diaper for my first thirty five years using them off and on, but just recently I decided to go up a level and I'm glad I did because nothing feels as good as the real thing. Having said that I don't do it very often which makes it 'special' when I do. "Happy Birthday Twinky and here's your present."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back