Abu simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I order a pack of these and I'm so excited to try them out, what should I expect from them?

Expect from them? Well, they neither sing nor dance, but they might cause you to do both [emoji854]

Also, they suck up a bunch a pee and feel wonderful.

Enjoy!

A full featured diaper with a super wide crotch, generous fit, really comfy and huge capacity.

They are lovely.

I'm in a ABU Fanboy so you will have to take my word with a grain of salt, but they are amazing. Great fit, soft plastic, thick, and amazing absorbency. All around a great preforming diaper.

Omg I'm wearing one right now and I never want to take it off

bowlduck said:
Omg I'm wearing one right now and I never want to take it off

I feel the same way when I wear one.

You should expect never to want to use anything of less quality than this, your in the big leagues now.

I'm glad someone brought up ABU Simples. A few months back I had ordered a handful from Wearing Clouds because I wanted the massive bulk and capacity of the Space without that all-over blue color (which to me is kind of annoying). Unfortunately, without fail the outer plastic cover of every single Simple ended up splitting shortly after putting it on. It was always in the same place, too--on the left rear side. I tried taping them more loosely in case it was a problem of being taped on too tightly, but it didn't help.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? I'm hoping it was just a manufacturing bug since, apart from that, they were pretty good.

bowlduck said:
I order a pack of these and I'm so excited to try them out, what should I expect from them?

One of the best all-white plastic shelled diapers on the market. Very similar to the InspireInControl from Rearz. And while they do cost more, the price isn't outrageous.

pampers4U said:
You should expect never to want to use anything of less quality than this, your in the big leagues now.

Lol AB universe and they're amazing quality ruined most medical grade diapers for me.

SirGorbachev said:
....Has anyone else encountered this issue? I'm hoping it was just a manufacturing bug since, apart from that, they were pretty good.

Literally hundreds of times with diapers over the years.

While I have not had ABUs products with that fault I am sure it’s either from the manufacturing process where the plastic backing has gotten heated that bit too much and has become brittle (you may find the fluff pulp is also quite stiff where the plastic splits)

or

The diaper has been stored too long in the heat and started to degrade which shows up its natural weak points.

When I have had batches like this I just preemptively put some clear packing tape over that spot before putting it on.

I hate getting fluff pulp in the bed or pants from a failing diapee.

I bought a case of ABU Simple in size medium a couple of months ago, and hadn't worn many of them until just recently. I have been having the same issue, they are splitting on the back left side, it looks almost as if there is a perforation there. I have used these diapers in the past, and never had this issue. Now I am suspect of the bags I have left of them.

Howdy! Did you report this to us? I’d love to get you some replacements. Abucares.com can be a lot of help.

I have been wearing ConfiDry 24/7 when it comes to all-white diapers for years, but I may try a sample of these, as they don't cost much more. I will have to see how well the samples fit, as I found myself to be between sizes when I tried Little Pawz in the past. However, I have lost a fair deal of weight since then.

iowaincon said:
....I have been having the same issue, they are splitting on the back left side, it looks almost as if there is a perforation there. I have used these diapers in the past, and never had this issue. Now I am suspect of the bags I have left of them.

I know it can be a pain but if you can see the fault spot packing tape is your friend! Just apply a long piece covering it evenly like a tyre patch or bandaid and back to full confidence pefect diapee.

- - - Updated - - -

IzzyFox said:
I have been wearing ConfiDry 24/7 when it comes to all-white diapers for years, but I may try a sample of these, as they don't cost much more. I will have to see how well the samples fit, as I found myself to be between sizes when I tried Little Pawz in the past. However, I have lost a fair deal of weight since then.

I think I found the weight you lost... If you want it back just PM me!

It can be super frustrating when you find a diaper you can’t get a perfect fit for, since so many of them fit so differently it comes up a lot here but if you have put the hard work in to drop some weight (congrats) it will be great to read the samples work out perfectly for you.

klo555 said:
Howdy! Did you report this to us? I’d love to get you some replacements. Abucares.com can be a lot of help.

I have not reported it yet. I went and looked at support last night before making my post here, and found that you request pictures of the issue. I have not taken picture of the ones that failed, and have been busy lately, and wearing diapers that I am sure will hold up. I will submit a ticket tonight, and if you need pics, I will see if I can get one for you.

Iowaincon.

Argent said:
I think I found the weight you lost... If you want it back just PM me!

No thanks. :p

It can be super frustrating when you find a diaper you can’t get a perfect fit for, since so many of them fit so differently it comes up a lot here but if you have put the hard work in to drop some weight (congrats) it will be great to read the samples work out perfectly for you.

I am hoping the fit will be better, now that I have lost some weight (Abena M4's are no longer a tight fit like they were after I put on a fair deal of weight). I will try two different sizes and see what happens.

klo555 said:

Thanks for reaching out. As it happened, I bought the Simples in question from a third party, so I doubt any--what do you call it, "express or implied warranty"?--wouldn't really apply, right? Besides, I've used all but maybe two or three... Anyway, I'll just hope that the glitch is fixed when buying in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back