• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

diapers are my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

pottypal

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
after being eviscerated i realized i had to pad up, or pee all over the furniture and car as i could no longer tell when i needed to go.

i was unhappy about it for a couple of days until i realized that a really good quality adult diaper made me very happy.

wearing them has been a joy, and also eventually meant total loss of #1 control, as well as some #2 issues... which for many of us crosses the line. oh well.

i also love practical onesies, which allow me to go about my daily biz without having droopy drawers. they make me feel so snug. plastic pants and medical supplies are a blessing too.

over the years i have lost jobs and friends because there is some urine odor no matter how careful i am. doesn't matter because a real friend wouldn't care, and taking 6 showers a day isn't practical.

as a gay man, i have met resistance, thank god for the diaperfur community. i look forward to meeting new people in this forum, and maybe someday having or attending a diaper party.

am not an abdl per se but have tremendous respect for that community, and am interested in extreme gay sex. ask me if that makes you curious. :hug:

i live in a log cabin in the middle of nowhere, and only allow myself two thick, thirsty diapers per day, which must have a plastic backsheet. there is an undeniable kink factor, but to be honest i have to wear them, no exceptions, 24/7.

am currently field testing a half dozen brands to find something which last all night with minimal (or hopefully no) leakage. switched my old favorite tranquility atn to my daily padding as they really allow me to move freely and hold a lot of pee.

thank you for letting me join your community. :sweatdrop: it's taken a long time to get where i am, and i'm so happy i'm going to go change into a fresh one.

Welcome pottypal! That was a very informative intro. What are some of your hobbies? What state is your cabin in?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome pottypal! That was a very informative intro. What are some of your hobbies? What state is your cabin in?
thanks for that response, one of my favorite pieces of piano music btw. i enjoy everything in life, haven't really focused on a specific hobby in a long time, really just trying to stay focused and positive on everything around me. I live in western Pennsylvania, it is incredibly quiet here. Thanks so much for writing, people on the site here seem very pleasant.

Glad to have you in pottypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back