Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Bubu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Something similar may have been posted in the past. By looks the store brand doesn't even come close. I know there a lot of reviews already for the use of premium diapers so I will not go into that kind of detail. Had i seen the difference sooner I would have been in a premium diapers sooner.

On thr left 4 large CVS fitted cloth backed briefs.

On the right
2 Aben Large L4
2 Large Better Dry
2 North shore supreme xl
080a8f28760179e79621134ca8aaab6a.jpg
b5e4f0ee582dfb76610450f66ab7bee3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Store brands are usually crap. The ones you get by mail are much better. The NS Premiums are a favorite of mine.

Scaramouche said:
Store brands are usually crap. The ones you get by mail are much better. The NS Premiums are a favorite of mine.
Oh I agree just by looks you can tell. I guess my point here was to be more visual for those who are Learners or under stander's by visual explanation which is something I am. If I would have saw this years ago or put in the effort to find something like this I probably would have switched a long time ago.

well.... I don't know if I feel good classifying Xplus as "premium brand". Premium medical/store brand maybe. Lets see you stack some Princess or Safari beside those and really put them to shame!

bambinod said:
well.... I don't know if I feel good classifying Xplus as "premium brand". Premium medical/store brand maybe. Lets see you stack some Princess or Safari beside those and really put them to shame!
I would live to. I would just be wasting my money though. I'm smidgen to round to fit nearly all abdl print diapers. Although I will be getting a package of Crinklez before the end of the year.

Now if someone else wanted to help out. Ie take a picture with a ruler showing height + lenght + width while folded. I could do the same with these.

I started with store brands when I got into diapers like most people. Over time you start to realize that store brands are terrible and that there is a pantheon of premium diapers out there. I feel bad for people that have to rely on those terrible store brands on a daily basis. There are so many great premium diapers on the market is it's a shame to waste your time and money on an inferior product.

I agree, after three years of Depend with tabs I moved to Abena XPlus M4 and have not gone back for the last ~10 years. The Abena XPlus works great for me at night as it absorbs enough that I almost never leak and it's not so thick that I'm uncomfortable at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back