• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodashhero

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Long time lurker, first time poster! I've recently decided to work towards accepting my ABDL-ness so I am introducing myself here. I like wearing and using diapers, dressing like a baby, the whole enchilada. In my more adult moments, I play chess, shoot pool, and occasionally draw a winning hand at poker. I read a fair amount of Sci Fi and fantasy, but will read almost anything in a pinch including encyclopedias. (It's like Wikipedia, but printed out on paper and bound into a series of books.)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hello zerodashhero and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Ha. Encyclopedias. I read those all the time as a kid. Do they even print them anymore?

zerodashhero said:
I read a fair amount of Sci Fi and fantasy, but will read almost anything in a pinch including encyclopedias. (It's like Wikipedia, but printed out on paper and bound into a series of books.)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haha...I got a kick out of that. Back in the dark ages, my mom used to be a World Book representative, selling encyclopedias. Eventually she had a lot of people selling them for her, and then my parents went bankrupt when one guy sold a lot of sets to vacant addresses and my mom had to pay them all back. Ah...the joys of encyclopedias! As a kid, I too used to read them as we had a set in the house taking up a lot of room.

dogboy said:
As a kid, I too used to read them as we had a set in the house taking up a lot of room.

Me, too! I was nuts over the pictures of trains.

- - - Updated - - -

Spaz said:
Ha. Encyclopedias. I read those all the time as a kid. Do they even print them anymore?

I think the library still has some printed?

Welcome aboard! I have only recently joined ADISC in the past few months but if you're looking for mutual understanding and support you've come to right place. But perhaps you know that already because, unlike me, you were lurking!

Be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back