What are your favourite diapers(In theses categories)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4saremyfavourite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1. Best ABDL diaper
2. Best Medical Diaper
3. Most absorbent ABDL Diaper
4. Most absorbent Medical Diaper
5. Best value ABDL diaper
6. Best value Medical Diaper
7. Cheapest ABDL diaper(that you would still recommend)
8. Cheapest Medical Diaper(that you would still recommend)

Please list reasons why and prices in CAD please. I’m looking forward to seeing your suggestions...

All odd numbers, Crinklz. Hands down they are the most absorbent and reliable. They vCard also last a really long tims so they have an incredibly low cost per day.

All even numbers, none. Medical diapers all suck. They cost more than even abdl diapers, and are horrible for limited absorption and leaks.

You may want to try a third option though. Premium. Betterdry is the best for that.

Slomo, I suspect M4saremyfavourite is using the term medical diaper to refer to the same thing you think of as premium diapers. Diapers aimed at the incontinent market rather than the ABDL market.

For me... it's been a while since I've tried a variety of diapers, but I'll try.

1. Probably the magnifico, but I haven't actually tried them because they're so expensive and I don't want to spoil myself.
2. Dry 24/7 or whatever they're called now. But I understand they've gone through some changes since I last tried them...
3. Dunno. I need to try Crinklz.
4. Probably the Dry 24/7.
5. Dunno. I really should try Crinklz...
6. Probably NorthShore Supreme.
7. Just buy cheap medical diapers and some adult baby decal tapes :)
8. Same, any diaper is better than no diaper.

1. Best ABDL diaper
So Subjective. ABU Space Diaper, because it's near top capacity, and the aliens disappear as you wet. :D
2. Best Medical Diaper
Again, Subjective. Many who need a medical diaper use ABDL diapers as they are generally better. I could say Dry 24/7, but the Rearz Inspire + could be considered a non ABDL diaper
3. Most absorbent ABDL Diaper
Rearz Safari/Inspire+/Princess/Seduction line
4. Most absorbent Medical Diaper
Dry 24/7 or Inspire +
5. Best value ABDL diaper
Rearz Rebel
6. Best value Medical Diaper
Absorbency Plus (A+) (very slightly cheaper per usable capacity in $ per liter than the Dry 24/7)
7. Cheapest ABDL diaper(that you would still recommend)
Bambino Classico
8. Cheapest Medical Diaper(that you would still recommend)
Absorbency Plus (A+)

So here are my personal Favorites

1. Best ABDL diaper - Currently prefer Tykables Overnights... but this does flip flop also lie little paws, Bambino's or Rearz (any of them)
2. Best Medical Diaper - Don't use much but best i've tried are Molicare Old purple ones were the best IMO
3. Most absorbent ABDL Diaper - Tykables for me reason they fit me better than the rest and therefore reach capacity before failing
4. Most absorbent Medical Diaper - Molicare ???
5. Best value ABDL diaper - Tykables at the moment... got pack of the older versions for 8.99 Euro from save express less than 1 euro each
6. Best value Medical Diaper - ???
7. Cheapest ABDL diaper(that you would recommend) - Tykables at present... normally though My Diapers.
8. Cheapest Medical Diaper(that you would still recommend) - ???

as you may tell as a DL i prefer ABDL styled diapers to medical

Glad to see some submissions rolling in!

BunnyFofo said:
Slomo, I suspect M4saremyfavourite is using the term medical diaper to refer to the same thing you think of as premium diapers. Diapers aimed at the incontinent market rather than the ABDL market.

For me... it's been a while since I've tried a variety of diapers, but I'll try.

1. Probably the magnifico, but I haven't actually tried them because they're so expensive and I don't want to spoil myself.
2. Dry 24/7 or whatever they're called now. But I understand they've gone through some changes since I last tried them...
3. Dunno. I need to try Crinklz.
4. Probably the Dry 24/7.
5. Dunno. I really should try Crinklz...
6. Probably NorthShore Supreme.
7. Just buy cheap medical diapers and some adult baby decal tapes :)
8. Same, any diaper is better than no diaper.

Nope. Everyone knows medical diapers are what you get in medical facilities or via insurance. They are nowhere near the same as premium diapers, so don't get the two confused.

Slomo said:
Nope. Everyone knows medical diapers are what you get in medical facilities or via insurance. They are nowhere near the same as premium diapers, so don't get the two confused.

Well, I did get them confused. I’ll try and be more careful next time.

1. Rearz Safari (though I haven't tried that brand yet).
2. Fred's or Abena M4.
3. Not sure.
4. Not sure.
5. Not sure.
6. Fred's or Abena.
7. Not sure.
8. Fred's brand.

I would go with Fred's or Abena M4 medical diapers because they are comfortable to me, plus Fred's medical diapers is only around $10.

Never heard of Fred’s diapers before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back