• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long time lurker - finally doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've browsed threads on this site for years and finally decided to post something.

1) Hello! Who are you?

I am a young adult, recently married, with a successful career in IT. I am also heavily involved in my church as the production lead as well as playing guitar on the worship team. I'm pretty introverted and enjoy time to myself about as much as with others.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Ever since I can remember I've had a fascination for diapers and strictly on the DL side. I don't get into regression at all. I really believed that once I got married this fascination would fade but it has not. This is probably the biggest reason I'm joining. I've read a lot of threads about coming out to spouses and I'll probably be asking for support for that in future threads as I don't like keeping anything from my wife.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Anything outdoors for the most part. Boating/jetskis/wakeboarding, snowboarding, camping, guitars, cars. After work I usually either ride my mountain bike if its nice out or play some video games. I still enjoy the original Halo 1 more than anything!

Also a Level 14 Ingress player if you know what that is :biggrin:

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Mainly support, and mostly through reading other posts to be honest. I probably will not be posting that much. It still feels incredibly awkward even typing about this interest.

Welcome to the site TheMat! That was a perfect introduction.

Telling spouses or significant others and how to do it is a common thread here. When you're ready, post the thread and we'll answer it. We're a support group and are here for you. We hope you participate, but we won't force you. :) We all have been where you are and it is overwhelming to talk about a fetish with strangers, but we all do.

Welcome to the community ��

Congratulations on your nuptials!

You have a varied list of hobbies! No wonder someone caught you. I'm a gamer myself, too. I'm big on anything Nintendo.

Welcome aboard. I'm relatively new here myself, but you needn't feel alone about feeling awkward typing about your DL. I'm more on the AB/little side myself but it took me decades to simply put these desires in writing. I can tell you that you will get good advice and, most importantly, friendly support here. So if you need support from people that understand, you've come to right place.

Be well.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words :thumbsup:

Welcome! Settle in! The number of diapered guitar players on ADISC just increased by one! I've been at 🎸 for 40+ years, and diapers for about 62 years (since I was told I didn't need them anymore...). It's a good combo, diapers & music!

- - - Updated - - -

Should say, settle in to being a bigger part of things, instead of just lurking...

Welcome!

I snowboard and like camping too. Great intro btw very informative.

TheMat said:
I've browsed threads on this site for years and finally decided to post something.

1) Hello! Who are you?

I am a young adult, recently married, with a successful career in IT. I am also heavily involved in my church as the production lead as well as playing guitar on the worship team. I'm pretty introverted and enjoy time to myself about as much as with others.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Ever since I can remember I've had a fascination for diapers and strictly on the DL side. I don't get into regression at all. I really believed that once I got married this fascination would fade but it has not. This is probably the biggest reason I'm joining. I've read a lot of threads about coming out to spouses and I'll probably be asking for support for that in future threads as I don't like keeping anything from my wife.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Anything outdoors for the most part. Boating/jetskis/wakeboarding, snowboarding, camping, guitars, cars. After work I usually either ride my mountain bike if its nice out or play some video games. I still enjoy the original Halo 1 more than anything!

Also a Level 14 Ingress player if you know what that is :biggrin:

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Mainly support, and mostly through reading other posts to be honest. I probably will not be posting that much. It still feels incredibly awkward even typing about this interest.

Heya TheMat! Glad you say hi and welcome to ADISC.

And glad to hear that people here inspire you, and I hope you can be open with your spouse, but better be careful and take some preparation though.. at least that's what I usually read here.

Anyway what kind of cars do you like? We got quite of big car communities here, all types and models and what video games do you play? I mostly play on consoles.

What is ingress player? I'm quite curious lol.

Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC and find the advice you need here. See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back