Has anyone else noticed ABDL page on Northshore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I was searching on their site today and saw this on the google page and clicked it, I haven't noticed this before. Did they just add this?

http://www.northshorecare.com/abdl

I've never seen that. Nor am I sure how to get to it from the regular NorthShore web page. I don't see it listed anywhere.

I was just on there less than a week ago, looking for crinklz to order. That page was not active at the time. So yes it had of been just added.

The page has nothing but white diaper options but I think in the long run that is what I am going to try to stick with anyway. What I really did like is the chat box that says Adam will call me within 27 seconds if I leave my phone number. Now if only I had a boyfriend that would do that. Hey Adam, are you single?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I noticed it as well. I see it as a business trying to expand, and be friendly and open to other audiences.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just had a look mostly just normal inco products but obviously they realise there is a market with people like us.

There is even a AB diaper on sale on their site

Thats funny because its not even listed on their site map. I know that northshore has advertised themselves as being ABDL friendly but obviously they don't want to lift the pride hand and put that in an open tab. I guess its a secret among the AB community.

I noticed that to. I figured that it was recently launched and was an overlooked aspect. However your point is valid as well.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

babyblueblanket said:
Thats funny because its not even listed on their site map. I know that northshore has advertised themselves as being ABDL friendly but obviously they don't want to lift the pride hand and put that in an open tab. I guess its a secret among the AB community.

That would make sense. From my time posting on incontinentsupport.com, I came across a LOT of people who vehemently hated all things abdl, including themselves for just needing diapers. Of course that was purely because of their own ignorance, misconceptions, and shortsightedness.

Still, from a company standpoint I can appreciate adam needing to ballance his support towards us, while at the same time shielding his other ignorant (purely incontinent only) customers from us. Ultimately he has to operate in a way that will increase his business, not alienate mainstream customers because he supports a few other abdl customers.

babyblueblanket said:

There is an ABDL page on their site map (go to page 4 of it) but its slightly different:

http://www.northshorecare.com/abdl-incontinence-products.html

KryanAshford said:
There is even a AB diaper on sale on their site

I wasn't able to find any sales, got a link? I did notice they have the Crinklz listed as "new" though, and that seems to be the only "truly ABDL" diaper on their disposables page, but it's a good start for sure.

For some reason I was expecting to see Fab Sense diapers on their page too... not sure why. It just seemed to fit in somehow?

I hope their foray into ABDL targeting goes well and they continue to provide it. (reasonable priced Crinklz! yay!)

I'm also a little curious how the OP found that /ABDL link? We're not having any luck finding out how to navigate to it from their homepage... did you just guess it?

Fascinating said:
Now if only I had a boyfriend that would do that. Hey Adam, are you single?

Send me pics and we’ll talk. 😃

Just got a pack of crinklz from them, very comfy. I haven't experienced the poor wicking that people mention yet. I hope that this is a step forward for them carrying more abdl brands. I was pretty excited when I saw that they started carrying these.

Fascinating said:
The page has nothing but white diaper options but I think in the long run that is what I am going to try to stick with anyway. What I really did like is the chat box that says Adam will call me within 27 seconds if I leave my phone number. Now if only I had a boyfriend that would do that. Hey Adam, are you single?

I can't reply to messages yet. =(

I ordered a free sample from them yesterday. I am so excited to get it. When I talked to amy she said I would have to sign for them.

I don't think I would pigeon hole Crinklz as "adult baby diapers". why do that? Just call them printed diapers. Why create the suggestion that they only appeal to one group?

Last edited:
Adam has shown up here a number of times to answer questions. I buy from them periodically and they have always thrown in a sample of two of something else they thought I might be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back