What do workers think when working in manufacturing plants for diaper/etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Just curious, but I'm just wondering what do workers may feel like or such when they work at manufacturing plants that make diapers, sex toys, or anything fetish-like that is just plain out of the normal?

Do they just do their job and not think anything of it or are they very prideful in working for such manufacturing plants?

I can not say for 100% certain. I would hedge a bet that in most of the categories you mentioned most workers only swap out supplies or have other task (Accounting, Shipping Etc.) they do not even bat an eye. In other cases such as ABDL Diapers, Rompers, Sex Toys, and onsies. They probably have thier own hidden fetishes or simply do not care as they are making money.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Well, nit me but I can only imagine it would be just like with people who work in adult stores. When you go it, every one of them is matter-of-fact about it and are completely open to talking about stuff that makes most others cringe. To them, it's just a normal job.

shane3498 said:
Just curious, but I'm just wondering what do workers may feel like or such when they work at manufacturing plants that make diapers, sex toys, or anything fetish-like that is just plain out of the normal?

Do they just do their job and not think anything of it or are they very prideful in working for such manufacturing plants?

well, for me, i was sort of beguiled by the whole process. but, the factory didn't just make disposable nappies and pads, they made of range of disposable healthcare products. much of the machinery was (and probably still is) quite old and nothing like you see on the internet (but then again, don't take all you see on the internet as representative of day-to-day working practices as the staff and the shopfloor will have been made spick and span specifically for the photos/video; the realworld is dirtier and mistakeladen, and full of people picking their noses and wiping their fingers who-knows-where).

and while there may have been initial and occasional jokes and giggles by some, it's mostly just a boring job: a means to an end. you get over any 'it' that may be and, as much as you do when you spend any time anywhere, you begin to see the cracks as the bedazzlement wanes.
at the end of of the day, if you're to take anything thoughtful from it, it's a reality-check of several things, including that you're as disposable as the product.

I'm one of the few that is often more interested in the company or organization, in what they make or do, than simply getting a pay check. Sure I like getting paid, but I also care about where I work.

Probably not thinking the same thoughts that folk here might have. Its just a job.

I think everyone at ABU is ABDL, I know they don’t physically manufacture the products in their office but I imagine they are pretty happy with the products they have rolling through.

The people who run Rearz are a DL couple I think. They had some YouTube videos up for a while with "diaper challenges" that had some AB/DL and BDSM aspects to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back