Not open for further replies.

Howdy21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
What kind of diaper bag are you using?

I've been using an inexpensive bag that looks like a simple tote. I'm hoping to find a discreet bag with a Messenger bag look.

I am using a normal bag pack with a smaller sport bag as diaper bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently using a purse that I got for free from Sally's. I really need something a little bigger, but for now, it works.

I use a Saddlebag on my bike. Since I am a full-time cyclist. It's big enough to fit 2 to 3 diapers in. Especially my favorite diaper which is Rearz Safari.

I use a small cosmetics bag from Walmart. It's small and I can bring it to work along-side my lunchbox and nobody bats an eye. I can keep two diapers as well as travel sizes of powder and wipes. Not great to just carry around, but I usually keep it in my work locker.

i use a small backpack. acommon gym bag by day becomes (damactic sound) diaper bag at night! lol

I have a vans backpack but ironically it’s got toy story aliens printed all over it. My friends think it’s just a cool bag for snacks and work supplies which it certainly is but also diapers and wipes lol.

I just use a laptop bag. Its enough to hold 2-3 diapers, powder and extra bags for disposal.

Currently using a smaller backpack style bag. Three zippered sections. A small one in the front that holds my BabyAquaphor and Boudreaux ButtPaste.
The second middle pocket is fleece lined and is the perfect size to fit two diapers, 3 if you really try hard. Sometimes i’ll leave that zipper open so that the diapers are visible. Personally seeing multiple diapers is better than just one. And the third is main zippered section which holds my baby powder, white gorilla-tape, changing towel, and whatever else that happens to be in my bag that day. Works great for me. And it can be descreet when need be. Don’t get nervous anymore carrying my diapers around!

I carry a plain black back pack with 3 spare diapers, I now keep extra diapers in the car in a second bag since having a bad day while shopping last week and running out of diapers in my main back pack. 4 diapers in 10 due to an upset stomach. I never want to be caught short again

I don't. I keep a few spare diapers in my car. When I need a change I just take the diaper, in hand, to the nearest restroom. Almost nobody even notices, and the very few that do notice don't even realise what it is.

I had a suggestion to look at the Columbia messenger diaper bag. I found a good one on Ebay.

I have two sections in my purse with separate zippers. I have two diapers and two stuffers plus a small pack of wipes. I have the same things in my shower bag plus two diapers in the small section of my suitcase. So if I am out overnight I'll have six changes and at home I have them too. I do occasionally go out with just two on me but I can buy something at Wal-Mart if need be. I never have run out while out though. I would be more likely to need a change of skirt in case I had a leak but that only happened once. I don't put a pad on my leather seats unless I'm sleeping overnight in my car like if we are camping I let the kids have the big bed in the tent and I stay in the car more often. The only issue I've had with my bags is that my shower bag can get greasy because the A&D, baby oil gel and such are in that bag. I hardly ever need them but keep them handy just in case. They are totally separate from the diapers so they are fine but the outside of my bag can get really dirty looking in spots where any oil came through if I don't wash it with lots of degreasing soap once in a while. My shower bag is red so probably a black color would work better.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Howdy21 said:
What kind of diaper bag are you using?

I've been using an inexpensive bag that looks like a simple tote. I'm hoping to find a discreet bag with a Messenger bag look.

It's not a bag per-se, but it works great to carry a change and supplies in a stealthy way. $7 with free in-store pickup:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-6-Can-Cooler-with-Removable-Hardliner-Black/20637074

eb6114b8-fdff-4c49-96f7-21c0946eeeb7_1.a5f203fa901193c531fab3ded117b4e9.jpeg

Looks like a lunchbox right? And it's got an easily removable hard plastic liner inside that's big enough to fit a 6pack in, so plenty of room for your lunch.

Look closely and you'll see it has a front pouch also. That's where I keep my travel-size talc, lotion, etc.

But what about a diaper? Look closely at the top. There's a separate compartment in the lid that will fit any adult diaper that's not terribly wide. (so no space or safari) I also keep a 1gal ziploc bag in there to put a wet diaper in for disposal. There won't be enough room in the lid for a wet diaper, but by that time of day you can toss it in the main area for discrete removal because your food's already left. :)

I removed the pull on the zipper on my lid to make it impossible for anyone to accidentally open the lid if they should have reason to get into my lunch bag. (it's actually happened once...) It's not difficult to move the zip, you just have to be very deliberate about opening the lid when you're doing it. And with a diaper in the lid, it really just looks like insulation to the box, it's the perfect lunchbox to carry to work or school.

Last edited:
Wow bambinod, what a clever idea

I also use a coolbag, but I don't carry my lunch in it, just nappies! I have another that I use on the occasions I need to carry food with me. The changing coolbag could do with being a little larger, but as it stands it just holds 3 nappies and enough supplies for each change. I would like to be able to carry a few other items but so far haven't found the perfect size bag, that is not suspiciously large for one person's lunch. I used to use a laptop bag which worked well for the purpose too.

Completely normal backpack. I have a fairly extensive diaper change kit so I need the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back