• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, it's Mimo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello, Mimo is the name and I am a 29-year-old woman who has a serious personality and tends to be the "Philisophical" type. I am currently a student who is studying Criminal Law and am begining to establish myself as a private investigator. I like to think, figure things, find anwers, come up with theories and and solve problems.

What brings me to this forum is a recent urge that has bubbled to the surface...again. That urge is my need to wear diapers and play with toys that range from toddler to school-aged children. My urge to play with age-inapropriate toys was somthing part of me all my life and the infatuation with diapers began at fourteen. It was over ten years ago I indulged in diapers..and here I am again...with toys and everything. I would say that I can regress as young as two to as old as four. My favorite toy is my soft Plushie "Little Grog-Grog" he is a cute little viking with a red beard and eye patch. He is very freindly, cuddly and I sleep with him every night. This is Grog-Grog:

popup.html

Other than diapers and littlespace, I have other interests. I am a student and my favortie subjects are criminolgy and history. I am really in touch with my Nordic herirgae and love Norse things from Norse mytholgy to Vikings. My little side loves Vikings as much as my big side loves learning about the gods and mythology. Of course my little side just wants the horned helmets, the floating bathtub viking ship and cuddles with Grog-Grog...nothing in littlespace is complicated. For hobbies I love camping and riding my mountain bike in the warmer months, while doing arts and crafts in the winter such as wood carving and clay sculptures.

My serious personality has taken a toll and has become disasterous on my mental and physical health. I am just coming out of a depression and have found that it is much healtheir to accept my little side than it is to supress it and make myself sick. I was so depressed that my muscles have atrophied and am now slowly gaining my strength back. Going into littlespace gives my busy brain a break and calms my nerves. I am here because it is good to have people I can anonomouly talk to about this unusual fetish, which is quite embarassing and do not feel comfortable telling anybody in real life and in person. I should't judge myself so harshly over somthing o harmless as this.
I am coming to terms and accepting my little side, hopefully this forum can help out with that a bit.

Welcome to the forums Mimo! I can relate to alot of things you wrot, I'm a very philosophical person myself. I am also just coming out of a life long depression that has ruined my mental and physical health. I just started getting up and doing things out of the blue again and it seems like things are finally happening. Started working out again, writing a book, and working (was unemployed a long time) trying to make up for lost time. I often have a problem with "thinking too much" and although I am pretty sure I have no AB side the DL side seems to help with anxiety and other issues.

Welcome, Mimo! I think you have come to the right place. So many of us have felt and feel as you do - that this is a weird fetish but how much it is a comforting and necessary part of who we are. I have only been on ADISC for a few months, but I believe you will find it a welcoming and confidence-building place. Criminology and history are fascinating topics, and being a private investigator sounds exciting. I'm a scientist myself so I get the "philosophical" personality and being serious about deep questions and issues.

Know that so many of us have struggled with this and that you are doing the right thing by trying to come to terms with it. Most importantly, be kind to yourself. As I have learned, you will be happiest if you love all of who you are. You are not alone.

Be well and welcome.

Mimo said:
Hello, Mimo is the name and I am a 29-year-old woman who has a serious personality and tends to be the "Philisophical" type. I am currently a student who is studying Criminal Law and am begining to establish myself as a private investigator. I like to think, figure things, find anwers, come up with theories and and solve problems.

What brings me to this forum is a recent urge that has bubbled to the surface...again. That urge is my need to wear diapers and play with toys that range from toddler to school-aged children. My urge to play with age-inapropriate toys was somthing part of me all my life and the infatuation with diapers began at fourteen. It was over ten years ago I indulged in diapers..and here I am again...with toys and everything. I would say that I can regress as young as two to as old as four. My favorite toy is my soft Plushie "Little Grog-Grog" he is a cute little viking with a red beard and eye patch. He is very freindly, cuddly and I sleep with him every night. This is Grog-Grog:

popup.html

Other than diapers and littlespace, I have other interests. I am a student and my favortie subjects are criminolgy and history. I am really in touch with my Nordic herirgae and love Norse things from Norse mytholgy to Vikings. My little side loves Vikings as much as my big side loves learning about the gods and mythology. Of course my little side just wants the horned helmets, the floating bathtub viking ship and cuddles with Grog-Grog...nothing in littlespace is complicated. For hobbies I love camping and riding my mountain bike in the warmer months, while doing arts and crafts in the winter such as wood carving and clay sculptures.

My serious personality has taken a toll and has become disasterous on my mental and physical health. I am just coming out of a depression and have found that it is much healtheir to accept my little side than it is to supress it and make myself sick. I was so depressed that my muscles have atrophied and am now slowly gaining my strength back. Going into littlespace gives my busy brain a break and calms my nerves. I am here because it is good to have people I can anonomouly talk to about this unusual fetish, which is quite embarassing and do not feel comfortable telling anybody in real life and in person. I should't judge myself so harshly over somthing o harmless as this.
I am coming to terms and accepting my little side, hopefully this forum can help out with that a bit.

Hey Mimo! welcome to ADISC.

That's really interesting, I'm quite into history and criminology.. I just found it fascinating to learn stories of crime and how does people try to solve them... successfully or not. I recently got myself magbook from UK called Unsolved Crime and I thought I knew most of the infamous unsolved crime!

And that's is cute! I love to try playing with toys too! But I haven't yet doing it.. And I've been waited to try for years now.. oh well. And I totally understand your depression, I hope you find your peace with it and get around your depression and feel free to talk to me or other people in the forum if you need too. I always feel the same when I want to talk about this lifestyle and this community has help me few times.

Anyway welcome to ADISC and see you around the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back