Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyPup91

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi guys, I’ve moved in with my mom and grandmother who is 91 fixing to be 92 in March, to help take care of her. My diaper wearing, and a little bit a of my little side my mom knows about and is cool with it. My grandmother on the other hand does not know and would DEFINITELY not approve of either and is nosey as hell. So having a package of diapers come to the house is out of the question. The stores I can get to without a car are Walmart, Walgreens, cvs, Target and for all of us Floridians , Publix. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thanks and stay padded and happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you looked into certain corner stores taking deliverys? They do around here.

Also amazon, unsure if they do it in your location but they have a locker service in which they deliver to there and you get a code for the parcel, it is a free service too with prime!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You could always have Fedex or UPS hold the package so you could pick it up. I used to do this when I lived in an apartment. Going to Fedex was easier then picking it up from the office thanks to their minimal office hours.

I'm not sure if it works for your situation but its an option. Fedex never charged me and I've never had UPS hold a package.

Closest hubs for FedEx and UPS is 30 mi away

Thanks for the info. I’ve used those myself, and am impressed by them. Too bad you can’t get plastic backed in stores anymore. I like those better than cloth, but I guess beggars can’t be choosy. Lol

I've looked in stores and never found a good diaper for the ABDL in me. I agree with others, look for a different delivery location.

Forget major store brands. They are all junk. Look for medical supply stores near you. They often carry at least semi-decent diaper which you can use in a pinch.

Also, look into signing up for fedex's delivery manager, and/or get a mailbox address that can accept packages. This way you can be sure where and when it arrives.

Currently using CVS Fitted Briefs. It's not great but not bad unless you just totally flood it all at once. It's not super quick to absorb heavy flow.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

May I remind us again that Staples can ship-to-store and do in-store-pickup of Molycare. Just go to their web site and search for "molycare".

It's probably the best diaper you can get on local pickup unless you want to shop around at the local medical outlet stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back