• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

uhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaPeckinpah

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a person, kind of shy at first but that wont last long. Not very good about talking about myself lulz. Currently i'm an electrical apprentice, aspiring master electrician. Being a spark keeps my mind occupied and alert, which is what I need most. Meh, I suck at these things.

2) What brings you here?

I'm an abdl switch, currently in a relationship with another abdl switch (the love of my life). I loved the atmosphere of this forum so I decided to join. :)

3) What are your other interests?

I love doing electrical work (residential, commercial, light industrial, small amount of high voltage atm). I am looking forward to a career in the electrical trade. I also like to build computers, but that is a pretty expensive hobby so that is on hold at the moment lol. In my free time I like to read about electrical theory (i'll spare you all the nerd stuff), relax with my girlfriend watching tv, and play with my pets (I have a cat and a hedgehog).

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Id love to make a lot of friends here. Life can get pretty boring when I can't find the motivation to teach myself anything new. It would be nice to have an "escape", with a place of like-minded individuals. I hope I fit in here.

Nice to meet everyone, have a great day!

Welcome Omega! That was a great intro! We just had a thread here where someone was looking for advice. I'm sure you will fit in here and so yo know, there's quite a few nerds here! :)

Hello OmegaPeckinpah and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome to the community!

Building computers is such a cool hobby. I'd love to get back into it, but the twin spectres of money and short space kinda put the kibosh on it for me.

Hey...great introduction. I think you'll get a charge out of this place.

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

HI, I wish I had written an introduction like yours

Glad you could join. I'm also an electronics nerd, so charge away with the theory stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back