• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nerdy hello from Lithuania!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntrovertedDeveloper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, everyone! So, I am 21-years-old guy from Lithuania (a small country in Baltic States), but for the last year I was living in the Netherlands. I am quite a nerd: I like watching movies, tv series, reading books, playing video games, solving challenging problems, brain teasers and actually everything tech related. Did I tell you that I am also a software engineer? The most of everything I love listening to music, unfortunately I don't play myself, but have an interest to learn, so maybe one day... My favourite genres are soft rock and indie.

I am a generally a shy and socially anxious person (well, not officially but it's just how I feel). Obviously introvert. Usually it is hard for me to make new friends, because it is really hard to express myself and talk when because of trust issues. But I am trying my best to change that! From the other side, when I am around my friends - I never shut up :D.

I was a DL since 3 years old (I guess so) but for me it's more sexual, though I wear all the time when I don't have purges. At first it was really hard to accept myself as I am but it became much easier when I moved to the Netherlands, well, I still have purges but now I accept them just as a break from diapers instead of hating myself.

Bye for now :)

Hello IntrovertedDeveloper and welcome to the group.

Very nice introductions.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. Are the Netherlands more accepting toward people who are a bit different such as ourselves?

I'm a professional musician and one who did play in a very good rock band for 15 years. I play keyboards, piano, organ and Korg equipment.

egor said:
Hello IntrovertedDeveloper and welcome to the group.

Very nice introductions.

Egor

Thank you.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Are the Netherlands more accepting toward people who are a bit different such as ourselves?

I'm a professional musician and one who did play in a very good rock band for 15 years. I play keyboards, piano, organ and Korg equipment.

Well, I can't really answer, I am myself nor incontinent, nor demonstrating my DL side publicly, so I haven't experienced that acceptance myself, but in my opinion they are, and dutch people are definitely more friendly and open, than us, lithuanians. Also, let's not forget the fact, that Netherlands was the first country which allowed Gay marriage in 2001.

That's nice, does the band still exist? Could you share some music?

Please to meet you, are you living in Lithuania

Rafiq said:
Please to meet you, are you living in Lithuania

I am living in the Netherlands right now, but also coming back to Lithuania occasionally, I still have family and friends there :)

What's do like about your diaper fetish?
What really makes it enjoyable for you?

IntrovertedDeveloper said:
That's nice, does the band still exist? Could you share some music?

I had to retire from the band when my wife went on kidney dialysis as we did home dialysis. When I left, the bass player and the drummer left as well.

dogboy said:
When I left, the bass player and the drummer left as well.

Doesn't leave much of a band left, does it?

BabyDenise said:
Doesn't leave much of a band left, does it?

Haha...no, he had to get all new band members. There was growing unrest with the other two members. Some of it centered around money and some of it centered around playing the same songs and not adding some newer things. As the drummer told me, you can only play My Girl so many times.

IntrovertedDeveloper said:
Hello, everyone! So, I am 21-years-old guy from Lithuania (a small country in Baltic States), but for the last year I was living in the Netherlands. I am quite a nerd: I like watching movies, tv series, reading books, playing video games, solving challenging problems, brain teasers and actually everything tech related. Did I tell you that I am also a software engineer? The most of everything I love listening to music, unfortunately I don't play myself, but have an interest to learn, so maybe one day... My favourite genres are soft rock and indie.

I am a generally a shy and socially anxious person (well, not officially but it's just how I feel). Obviously introvert. Usually it is hard for me to make new friends, because it is really hard to express myself and talk when because of trust issues. But I am trying my best to change that! From the other side, when I am around my friends - I never shut up :D.

I was a DL since 3 years old (I guess so) but for me it's more sexual, though I wear all the time when I don't have purges. At first it was really hard to accept myself as I am but it became much easier when I moved to the Netherlands, well, I still have purges but now I accept them just as a break from diapers instead of hating myself.

Bye for now :)

Heya IntrovertedDeveloper (boy that's a long name!) welcome to ADISC.

It's fun to see more international people here at ADISC. And certainly Lithuania.. It reminds me of Forest Brother stories or you guys might have known it as miško broliai well nevermind that! I'm just a history geek.

Anyway what brings you to Netherlands? Are you like grow up there or more like working there. If the latter you do remind me of a friend that is From Estonia who live and work in London atm. Moving on that! What kind of movies and tv do you like? And also games too... Indie eh? I've been listening to Grace Mitchell in a while and love it!

I hope that you get comfortable and found friends here! And don't worry about being introvert.. I know some people here and they are doing well!

And regarding the purge... I hope you can get comfortable with it.. It takes time and I've been there but from what I experience is that takes things slow and if you feel like you want to take a break than you better do... And don't worry if you like it for naughty stuff hehe.

Anyway nice to meet you and I hope you have a good time here. And see you around mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back