Status
Not open for further replies.

littleisaac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anyone else get it when they insta-regress & you know you've got to be big but words don't formulate & your a bit off a scatterbrained fool. How do you reverse the trigger process. Or do you just try your best to bottle it until your in a safe place, opinions please.

I know how this can happen and how awkward and difficult it can be, but with practice you can learn to deal with it. It’s a bit like putting on the tough guy face when you’re feeling a bit vulnerable in a situation - you know it’s not you, but you just kinda draw on your inner star for your most convincing Oscar winning performance. I guess it has always helped me to feel like I am protecting the little guy I carry inside.

Well kiddo.

As I have told you one of the things you are going to have to do is accept that you are a little,

And as I can not be with you all the time you are going to have to care for yourself.

Plenty of sleep is one thing. I wasn’t being a meanie when I set your bed time at 11.00 on college/school nights

Having enough sleep is something you’re going to need if you’re are going to put the adult mask on and not find yourself slipping into little space.

Keeping to a healthy diet is something that will also help you.

When your brain has sufficient full it will be less likely to let you down, when you need it to form rational and logical thought and form sentences.

Regula Little space time. Giving your self-time to be yourself, will mean that you can be the grown up when you need to be.

Hope all that helps you baby.

Hugs and forehead kisses.

Bigbro Siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back