J&OR Onesie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So, the J&OR company recently delved into the abdl genre.
Their first products are the lavender onesie, and pacifier.
The onesie cost $19.99 and include a matching pacifier.
The onesie is of great quality, the only con is the white sleeve border which is not very flexible and can be uncomfortable(they are supposed to be fixing this on The next run). The pacifier is awesome. The guard is huge.
I give it a 5/5 stars.

It looks nice. The dummy looks like a standard NUK 5, which personally found to have a small guard (I think the nipple is just too high, my top lip always seems to be poking over it).
Looks fairly basic, but as a starting point for other AB/DL stuff, I'm interested. I'd even consider buying it if it were a different colour (or even a darker shade of purple).

The pacifier is not a NUK 5, but a custom guard that is Approx. 25% larger than the standard Nuk 5 guard. Sadly for whatever reason I can't upload a comparison pic from my phone.
The Nuk 5 guard is 5 1/2cm wide or 2 1/4", while the J&OR guard is 6 1/2cm wide or 2 1/2"

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
The pacifier is not a NUK 5

Oh, interesting. You know the name? I'm interested in getting a larger guard, but I'd want a specific colour.

They are available in packs of three on Amazon. Just search for "j&or pacifier" they cost approx. $14usd per 3 pack. As for the colors of the onesies the company says they will release more colors in the future depending on the sales of these.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
As for the colors of the onesies the company says they will release more colors in the future depending on the sales of these.

Fair enough, but as I said I'm looking for a specific colour, preferably identical to the guard om this: http://jaykaybaby.com/eevee-printed-vinyl-adult-pacifier/
Just wondered if they made the guards elsewhere is all.

That looks like a metal flake almost gold, that's gone be hard in a onesie I have seen plastic pants close to that but never a onesie, but if I see one I'll let you know!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back