For those who shave their diaper zones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only used the trim function there, not the shave function. It was close enough to satisfy me and didn't nick me once.

I use a similar Philips grooming device and it works like a charm. I use it for trimming my beard, cutting my (head) hair AND getting my pubes down close without having to shave. Excellent all-around grooming tool, IMHO!

The norelco one blade is great, Until you go for replacement blades. Their replacements are hard to find and everywhere I've found them their only $10 cheaper than the base unit. Ive had this and scraped it. Best bet if you are wanting to trim down below just get a basic 30$ trimmer set from walmart and use that works just as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I use a wahl its good for everything ,from head to hiney it just works , oil the blades now and then it works great as a matter of fact my can touch my ears so its coming out tommorow , i haven't had to go anywhere to have my hair cut in 10 years because I just have my aide do it. I tried many different razors and trimmers in my life and Wahl just works , when i need it where i need it .i think i paid 49.95 10 years ago , it owes me nothing .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back