Crinklz and BetterDry In-Stock at NorthShore with Free Shipping through 12/31/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayhem said:
The bottom tapes make it by a small margin to the wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy cow, criklz swell up big time! I just got up from my desk and it looked like I was trying to hide a basket ball in my pants. Lol. I didn’t think that my bladder leaked that much.

Oh man, I can't wait! :)

Assuming I get the same impression as you did from the diapers, I'll definitely be ordering a case!

A question - what do the NorthShoreCare shipping labels look like? What's the return address - does it use the company name or something more mysterious?

I'm in a big apartment building, and the front desk guy sees all my packages. I've hinted that the large boxes I've been getting lately are computer stuff, but don't want to give him a return address that's easily googled, and the word "Care" in the company name might raise an eyebrow.

SeattleBoy73 said:
A question - what do the NorthShoreCare shipping labels look like? What's the return address - does it use the company name or something more mysterious?

I'm in a big apartment building, and the front desk guy sees all my packages. I've hinted that the large boxes I've been getting lately are computer stuff, but don't want to give him a return address that's easily googled, and the word "Care" in the company name might raise an eyebrow.

It's easier said than done (accept as you get older it's way easier), but you're worrying too much about what other people think. The return says it's from northshore/salema inc. If you're worrying that people are going to look it up, you're investing too much time, thought, and unneeded stress.

I had wanted to try better dry and crinklz, i guess i can now. Now if northshore would start carrying forsite am/pm and fabsense print diapers we would all be set

Awesome to see my local store have ABDL diapers! Keep em coming! Would be great to see you work with more companies to get more and more ABDL brands available at NorthShore Care Supply

The missing category here is "suction". They use it in Europe to describe how fast the diaper can take fluid in. And Betterdry has much higher suction than competitively priced diapers. And that gives them a high trust factor when flooding.

I am very active at work getting in and out of my truck, or on and off my fork lift. Should I be concerned about clumping when it comes to the better dry? I didn’t have an issue with the Northshores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishypants said:
I am very active at work getting in and out of my truck, or on and off my fork lift. Should I be concerned about clumping when it comes to the better dry? I didn’t have an issue with the Northshores.

I just started wearing a case of BetterDry in medium. They are similar in shape to Confidry Dry 24/7, but they are not oversized. I have also been using Northshore Supremes for almost 3 years (I've worn 24/7 for my urge incon for almost 14 years). My first impressions are good. They are softer and slightly narrower than the NS Supremes and they don't wick as well. However, they have ridiculously high leak guards, completely white except for a tiny amount of machine writing and they come up higher in the front and back. My guess is they will clump easier than NS Supremes, because they have more sap and less pulp. Kudos to Northshore for adding more choices to their product line. Now, if I can only order when they have a shipping deal going :(

I’ve had no problem with BetterDry clumping. However, I wear a pair of snug undies over my diaper. The undies support the diaper and may reduce the tendency to clump.

Betterdry has the exact same length front to back as aco fidry. The same radius cut out for the legs too. Width from side to side is about 1 inch shorter though. However, I have found I still get a nearly identical fit with both brands.

As mentioned, Betterdry has a much higher acquisition rate than confidry does. It also has more sap, which means it can absorb much more than confidry can. However, getting a snug fit around your legs is important for this to work, or you may leak as about as soon as confidry would normally would (which is still a really long time).

As long as the fit is good, these absolutely are 5 drops rated (not the 4 that's listed on northshore.com). In fact, Betterdry is the only diaper that will not leak on me even in spite of my side sleeping. (Northshore Supreme and confidry both come close though, and are great in their own regard).

Even though I’m not an AB, I ordered a case of the crinklz. I really like them despite the print. They might replace my dry 24/7 for day time wear.

If you do want the print, than BetterDry is exact same as Crinklz and all-white poly backsheet.

Got my samples today, super fast shipping!

NorthShoreAdam said:
If you do want the print, than BetterDry is exact same as Crinklz and all-white poly backsheet.

It looks like someone found your /abdl page of your storefront! (niiiiice) Is that a test that has to be deep-linked to, or is there a way to navigate to it from the homepage?

NorthShoreAdam said:

Are you sure? The better dry seem to be a bit thicker and have a different fit.

mayhem said:

I can confirm that. Yes they are exactly the same, except for the prints.

:grouphug:

mayhem said:

Set two side by side and you'll see they are physically the same model, with the same dimensions, and will fit the same, provided you tape them the same.

Crinklz/BetterDry do fluff up quite a bit if removed from their bag and allowed to "relax". I'd suggest anyone with a bag of these diapers take them out and stand them on their side in their diaper cabinet to fluff up. They're going to do that eventually after you put them on anyway, so that'll just help you get a more accurate fit when taping up.

I have worn a crinklz diaper all day to work since Tuesday and with a onesie on. Very comfy diaper and I have yet to experience clumping. It could be the support of the onesie but i am not brave enough to wear a diaper without it while at work.

I absolutely love these diapers. Although if you tape in wrong place then the landing area will rip on you.

Rule of thumb is if there is SAP/pulp in the area don't put the tape there.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Note: Neither Dry 24/7 or Crinklz/BetterDry prevent clumping and wick as well as NorthShore Supreme, although the core is a little larger and the leakguards are taller than NorthShore Supreme as well.

Have you ever thought about offering a printed AB/DL version of your NorthShore Supreme line? Could be as simple as adding a printed landing zone strip. Preferably something simple and modest that would appeal to the widest audience so you only need one design, as most other vendors tend to go over the top in their designs for specific niches.

I like your NS Supremes, but just the plain clinical look is hard to go back to after being spoiled for ten years with products that are actually cute.

Either way, thank you for carrying the Crinklz! I've ordered a case from you, and I am excited to try these now that they are offered at a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back