Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So.... I'm finally back to diapers after a long break. I'm currently wearing a leftover xxl size pink mamy poko pants pullup. Haven't wet it yet. Seems like my bladder has become a little shy after so many months of not peeing in a diaper.

The reason I took the break was to save money for adult diapers. I have never worn any adult diapers in my life. I've always used different kinds of baby diapers. Of all of them mamy poko pants were my favorite as it fit me best. It was cute, comfortable & also held a lot. But as I started wearing diapers to bed it seemed to lose it's charm.

Every now & then I woke up to find that my underwear was soaked and also small wet spots in bed. As I live with my parents I couldn't afford to use any sort of mattress protection other than a piece of towel under my blankets. It wasn't a big deal at first. But I kept pushing the diaper to it's limit and was lazy to change it at the middle of the night even when I noticed it was full. So, the accidents became a regular thing and one day the mess was so much I couldn't clean it up without getting caught. Luckily my mom thought that the culprit was the cat of our neighbor & told me not to let her enter our house anymore.

I wrote about the problem here in adisc & most of the people suggested me to get some better diapers, namely adult diapers. I gave it a lot of thought & decided that I'll save up some money and than come back to the diaper life with adult diapers. I've saved enough money to buy supplies for 5 months or so. (But I don't want to spend it all on diapers >_< )

I went to diaper shopping the other day only to find out that the adult diapers that are available here do not come in my size. They are way bigger. I have a 66 cm waist. The smallest diaper I could find was of 75cm-110cm. I wonder buying it would actually help to solve my problems or will it just be a waste of money.

At the moment I'm really unsure of what to do. I have also thought of using baby diapers as inserts and continue wearing pullups. What do you recommend?

As I live in Bangladesh, there's really a lack of choices I get here. I generally have access to all the products in this site : http://diapersbd.com

What should I go for? Please help me choose. Any advice regarding this will be gladly accepted. Thanks in advance :)

Damn. 66cm? (= 22.5 inches, for the US babies) You're tiny!

The only thing on that site that's bigger than what you're already wearing would be the Mamy Poko XXXL. I don't know if you're tried those, but that's the end of the baby diaper road for you, it would seem. Although it's awfully tempting to suggest that your figure is sufficiently childlike for you to successfully use the larger baby/youth products, you'd undoubtedly have a better experience with a (small!!) adult diaper. I'm sure there are suppliers of youth and adult incontinence products where you are, but I wouldn't presume to advise you on who/where exactly they are... Can you think of no way to order from abroad? I suppose there are financial barriers, though.

Lastly, if you're having legit bedwetting issues, you might: A) See a doctor, and B) Consider a reusable diapering solution. Especially if money is tight and you have access to laundry machines, a couple of cloth diapers and some waterproof pants would at least address the wet bedding issue.

Yeah, at that size you really are still in the large baby diaper ranges. Have you looked into Goodnites, or a similar "kid size" diaper?

Otherwise, just look around in your area (and what's available online for shipping to you) for small adult diapers and get a sample or two from each. It can't hurt to at least try them out.

Cottontail said:
Damn. 66cm? (= 22.5 inches, for the US babies) You're tiny!

The only thing on that site that's bigger than what you're already wearing would be the Mamy Poko XXXL. I don't know if you're tried those, but that's the end of the baby diaper road for you, it would seem. Although it's awfully tempting to suggest that your figure is sufficiently childlike for you to successfully use the larger baby/youth products, you'd undoubtedly have a better experience with a (small!!) adult diaper. I'm sure there are suppliers of youth and adult incontinence products where you are, but I wouldn't presume to advise you on who/where exactly they are... Can you think of no way to order from abroad? I suppose there are financial barriers, though.

Lastly, if you're having legit bedwetting issues, you might: A) See a doctor, and B) Consider a reusable diapering solution. Especially if money is tight and you have access to laundry machines, a couple of cloth diapers and some waterproof pants would at least address the wet bedding issue.

I'm pretty sure 66cm converts to 26 inch. Would that widen my choices?

I haven't actually. As I couldn't find them anywhere. The diapers I've tried until now are love baby xl(which sucked and did not help at all), chu chu diaper xl ( cheap, absorbent, cute, easily available,held enough but I needed to wear an underwear over it to keep it on as the tapes started to come of pretty easily when I wet it) & lastly my all time favorite mamy poko pants xxl ( Though it's more costly than the other two. It had satisfactory result. But after the leaks I came to realize that it wasn't meant to be worn in bed. It still works well otherwise). I have searched a lot but in vain. The kids over here are potty trained early and incontinence is not an issue until you're old. So, the shops don't keep products like goodnites or underjams. Atleast I haven't found any. The products that are available to me are the same as the site. Another site I have access to is : https://diaper.com.bd .

Thanks for your concern but the bedwetting issues are not that serious. At least not yet to see a doctor. I had few close calls & accidents without the diapers while I was on break which made me to start wearing again. I mainly started wearing it as a hobby. But I'm not sure anymore if I wear it because I like it or is it because I need it.
As I mentioned, I live with my parents & they don't know anything about it. I intend to keep it a secret until I get married. Washing & drying cloth diapers aren't as discreet as where I can easily dispose of the disposal diapers. I've thought about getting waterproof pants and am in a lookout for a shop that sells my size. Thanks for your advice.

i have a 70cm/28in waist. i got some medium size diapers that are listed for 70cm, 80cm, and 85cm.

surprisingly, the 70cm waist diaper is the biggest one and gives the worst, loosest fit. the one listed for 80cm waist fits me perfectly, and there's still a lot of room between the top tapes. i tried to get them to overlap, but i couldn't.
try to get a sample of some medium sizes. numbers can be deciving

Adiba said:
I'm pretty sure 66cm converts to 26 inch. Would that widen my choices?

I haven't actually. As I couldn't find them anywhere. The diapers I've tried until now are love baby xl(which sucked and did not help at all), chu chu diaper xl ( cheap, absorbent, cute, easily available,held enough but I needed to wear an underwear over it to keep it on as the tapes started to come of pretty easily when I wet it) & lastly my all time favorite mamy poko pants xxl ( Though it's more costly than the other two. It had satisfactory result. But after the leaks I came to realize that it wasn't meant to be worn in bed. It still works well otherwise). I have searched a lot but in vain. The kids over here are potty trained early and incontinence is not an issue until you're old. So, the shops don't keep products like goodnites or underjams. Atleast I haven't found any. The products that are available to me are the same as the site. Another site I have access to is : https://diaper.com.bd .

Thanks for your concern but the bedwetting issues are not that serious. At least not yet to see a doctor. I had few close calls & accidents without the diapers while I was on break which made me to start wearing again. I mainly started wearing it as a hobby. But I'm not sure anymore if I wear it because I like it or is it because I need it.
As I mentioned, I live with my parents & they don't know anything about it. I intend to keep it a secret until I get married. Washing & drying cloth diapers aren't as discreet as where I can easily dispose of the disposal diapers. I've thought about getting waterproof pants and am in a lookout for a shop that sells my size. Thanks for your advice.

Ha-ha! Right you are. I had the conversion for 56cm stuck in my head. I was only off by...17%. :)

Having not shopped for small diapers or looked at what sellers might ship to you from abroad, I'm afraid I have no immediate suggestions. Plastic pants, if you can get them, couldn't hurt. Better would be a lined pant, but then you'd still have to work out how to wash it.

Adiba said:
So.... I'm finally back to diapers after a long break. I'm currently wearing a leftover xxl size pink mamy poko pants pullup. Haven't wet it yet. Seems like my bladder has become a little shy after so many months of not peeing in a diaper.

The reason I took the break was to save money for adult diapers. I have never worn any adult diapers in my life. I've always used different kinds of baby diapers. Of all of them mamy poko pants were my favorite as it fit me best. It was cute, comfortable & also held a lot. But as I started wearing diapers to bed it seemed to lose it's charm.

Every now & then I woke up to find that my underwear was soaked and also small wet spots in bed. As I live with my parents I couldn't afford to use any sort of mattress protection other than a piece of towel under my blankets. It wasn't a big deal at first. But I kept pushing the diaper to it's limit and was lazy to change it at the middle of the night even when I noticed it was full. So, the accidents became a regular thing and one day the mess was so much I couldn't clean it up without getting caught. Luckily my mom thought that the culprit was the cat of our neighbor & told me not to let her enter our house anymore.

I wrote about the problem here in adisc & most of the people suggested me to get some better diapers, namely adult diapers. I gave it a lot of thought & decided that I'll save up some money and than come back to the diaper life with adult diapers. I've saved enough money to buy supplies for 5 months or so. (But I don't want to spend it all on diapers >_< )

I went to diaper shopping the other day only to find out that the adult diapers that are available here do not come in my size. They are way bigger. I have a 66 cm waist. The smallest diaper I could find was of 75cm-110cm. I wonder buying it would actually help to solve my problems or will it just be a waste of money.

At the moment I'm really unsure of what to do. I have also thought of using baby diapers as inserts and continue wearing pullups. What do you recommend?

As I live in Bangladesh, there's really a lack of choices I get here. I generally have access to all the products in this site : http://diapersbd.com

What should I go for? Please help me choose. Any advice regarding this will be gladly accepted. Thanks in advance :)
Being so close to China, perhaps you should consider shopping at Alibaba. You can find printed products if you wish. You'd just have to do some digging to find them. They sell a case at a time.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60634...pm=a2706.7835515.1998800312.30.26f135cc2a6ESk

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Being so close to China, perhaps you should consider shopping at Alibaba. You can find printed products if you wish. You'd just have to do some digging to find them. They sell a case at a time.

I thought they had large minimum orders (like 50,000 pcs etc) for products like that?

bambinod said:
I thought they had large minimum orders (like 50,000 pcs etc) for products like that?
Click the link, MOQ is lower

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60634...pm=a2706.7835515.1998800312.30.26f135cc2a6ESk

I wouldn't be making this post if I could order like that. The thing is that our country is still in the preliminary stage in case of online shopping. We don't even have paypal. Of course there are ways to order from online for which I'll need help of a third party.

At the moment the only sites I can order from are :
i) http://diapersbd.com
ii) https://diaper.com.bd
iii) https://www.babyshoppers.com.bd
iv) https://chaldal.com/diapers

These sites support bkash. A type of money transferring method which I have access to. If there are other sites that support bkash & sells adult diapers that I don't know. It would be helpful if you can suggest me the best options from these sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back