Pajamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlforpurity

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I need some help. I am trying to find purple footie pajamas for my fiancé. Any ideas? Some I found are not to my liking. Trying to find something that are childish.

Dlforpurity said:
I need some help. I am trying to find purple footie pajamas for my fiancé. Any ideas? Some I found are not to my liking. Trying to find something that are childish.

Jumpin Jammerz and The All In One Store are the best two sources I know of for footed jammies. Great if you want something furry too. (want a tail, ears, and some paws to go with that?)

Are you in the UK? If so check the pyjama section in primark, a lot of adult pyjamas are stocked that are very childish. Both regular pyjama styles and footed.

Amazon had a decent range when last checked with a few designed specifically for ABDLs.

The-all-in-one-Company.co.uk is a bit expensive, but certainly well worth the Money. I got one from them a few months ago and I have never been happier about a clothing purchase, haha.
You should be able to design it the way you want, pretty much. Wide range of fabrics and colours to pick from too. Maybe get a fabric sample first to see which you like. I was really pleased to see that they have a sweatshirt fabric, since I'm not a fan of fleece and find cotton too thin. Can highly recommend that one at least ^^
Good luck, hope I could help :3

Does the all in one company ship to the US?

SnowballFox said:
The-all-in-one-Company.co.uk is a bit expensive, but certainly well worth the Money.

That's where I got my cuddle fleece snow leopard jammies from! I got mine with detached mitts. But they can be quite warm! Also, make sure you measure your inseam height and then SUBTRACT 2-3 inches. This leaves more room for a thick diaper so you don't have the inseam in the crotch trying to press your diaper up in the middle.

If you've got a daddy/mommy/caretaker that wants to make sure you keep your diaper on all night, choose to have the zipper in the back ;)

Dlforpurity said:
Does the all in one company ship to the US?

I live in Denmark and they shipped here at least. You could throw them an email and ask though. I had a really long conversation back and forth before ordering since I'm visually impaired and Thus had a lot of questions I could probably have found the answers to in images on their site. They're super helpful and quick to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back