Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
These are the best diapers I have found

DiaperLuv

Seanpstillwagon said:
These are the best diapers I have found

DiaperLuv

LOL, wait till you try a better diaper then.

AlwYs open to better any ideas

--> DiaperLuv

The Abena Abri Form X Plus L 4 is one of the top elite as far as adult diapers go there aint many that go further as far as absorbency Dry 24-7 goes a couple hours further in a day at least for me that is. The DC Amor is about on par with the X Plus L 4. there are others on par with the X Plus L 4. If I were you I would not change a thing unless you need a bit more mileage out of a diaper then get the Dry 24-7. If you want cutesy go with the DC Amor & Idyl.

xpluswearer said:
The Abena Abri Form X Plus L 4 is one of the top elite as far as adult diapers go there aint many that go further as far as absorbency Dry 24-7 goes a couple hours further in a day at least for me that is. The DC Amor is about on par with the X Plus L 4. there are others on par with the X Plus L 4. If I were you I would not change a thing unless you need a bit more mileage out of a diaper then get the Dry 24-7. If you want cutesy go with the DC Amor & Idyl.

Confidry24/7 IS one or tow steps better, as is Northshore Supreme. Betterdry is better than them though. However, xpluswearor is correct. There's no real need to change brands unless you need to.

I'd probably go for BetterDry too if I had to pick a plastic-backed diaper to top them... I'm not a plastic fan though, so I usually Wear the cloth-backed M3s. I'm a pretty big fan of those though, for what that's worth.

yep I'd say betterdry, xplus, and confidry are the top three non-abdl diapers available right now. (molicare seems to have lost a lot of their love recently) But as others have said, "you ain't seen nothin' yet!" There are currently a variety of higher to much-higher quality and capacity ABDL diapers available right now. ABU and Rearz are a good place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back