• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Returning after a long break

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebeccaHime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey,

I used to be a very active member of ADISC a few years ago, before the site was strictly 18+. I did have every intention on returning when i was allowed to but never got back around to it and unfortunately i've lost all the details to my old account.

But anyways, i'm from Newcastle, UK. Into diapers and ageplay, discovered in the past year a few other irl friends are into it too, but we all met without knowing.

I enjoy many things outside of this lifestyle, often out the house seeing as many bands as i can within travelling distance, or playing xbox.

Hoping my time here is as enjoyable as the first time around.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome back, I am in the same boat

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Thankyou very much! Welcome back to you also!

Thanks for the heads up regarding the rules.

I actually did speak with a mod earlier regarding such and have an email for moo.

When i fully have time to explain later i shall be emailing. Would much prefer to restart from scratch as it seems people who were linked to my old account are no longer active anywaysm

Marka said:
Sure and, thank you!

As far as the linked (Freind's List), people on your old account... simply delete all or, as many as you wish... then, rebuild from there...

Regards,
-Marka
I spoke with Moo last night about it anyways, he cant find my old account as it must have deleted from not being logged into for so long.

Been granted permission to use this account.

Well welcome back! I'm new to Adisc and the ABDL community in general. It's been a relief to talk to other's who are interested in this topic.

RebeccaHime said:
Hey,

I used to be a very active member of ADISC a few years ago, before the site was strictly 18+. I did have every intention on returning when i was allowed to but never got back around to it and unfortunately i've lost all the details to my old account.

But anyways, i'm from Newcastle, UK. Into diapers and ageplay, discovered in the past year a few other irl friends are into it too, but we all met without knowing.

I enjoy many things outside of this lifestyle, often out the house seeing as many bands as i can within travelling distance, or playing xbox.

Hoping my time here is as enjoyable as the first time around.

Heya welcome back Rebecca.

I totally understand your feeling. I was part of it too. But thankfully I return and they haven't yet delete my data. But hopefully you can make up lost contact here. But honestly I didn't see a lot of people from my era. I guess you had to move on somehow.

It's great to have other person to share your interests. I'm still looking for it lol.

And nice if you would like to play together my GT is ArcherIDN.

And I hope you can find it enjoyable here. See you on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back