UnderJams

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, her run a little bit I need to go shopping, and since I'm out of Goodnites, I thought I might pick some up. But I want to try their competitor, Pampers UnderJams.
So real quick for the people who tried them. Are they as stretchy as Goodnites or what?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Unless something has changed, not really, because the sides on UJ's deteriorate like a spider web?

Coming from Goodnites, the first thing you'll probably notice is the low rise. Underjams are a couple of inches shorter front-to-back. The elastic is quite stretchy, and for a while, Underjams were the only one of the two that I could put on without modding. The most common problem with Underjams is that the elastic sides tear. Some of the stretch comes from the fact that the elastic is perforated, so I guess it's not surprising that it would be more prone to tearing than the elastic on Goodnites. I haven't had a problem with either of them tearing, though. My main gripe is the crotch width, which in the case of both Underjams and Goodnites is considerably narrower than even baby diapers. I find it kind of fun to wear them just for the padded feeling, but they *barely* span my guy parts, and end up leaking 90+% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back