Status
Not open for further replies.

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Hi, i just got a sample of the abena underwear, abri flex 3 mediums and i noticed a sticky tape thingy that u probly stick to something but i dont know what it is or why its there. Also since these are pull ups, is there a back /front or does.it not matter. Im a visually impaired person and just need a bit of help figure I nh this out. Ill post back later on what i think of these once I have tried them. Thnks

The sticky tape is on the back. It's for when you're done with it. Roll it up like a used diaper and use the tape to secure the roll. I don't like clothlike covers or pull-ups in general but those weren't terrible. Quite stealthy.

Cool thanks, yeah, im also not a fan of pull ups, or cloth backed, i have tried the regular abena cloth backed diapers a few times and they are the only cloth like diapers i have found to be acceptable. I figured id give these pull ups a shot, while exercising . Im trying to be more active but dont know what diapers are good for that, my go-to diaper is the abena m4 plastic bakedbut im thinking cloth backed is probably better for exercising.

If you don't leak a lot when working-out the Depend Real Fit is actually a great product. It can take one full wetting before you need to change.

That being said the Abena Fit Flex is a much better pullup for protection just not as easy to move in them as the Depend.

Well, I tried the Abena underwear and I don’t think that they offer me enough protection the padding in the front doesn’t cover enough area and it would have to be facing downwards so as not to leak. So I think if I was to use anything for exercise it would be using the cloth backed diapers of abena rather than the underwear

nikthewerelion said:
Well, I tried the Abena underwear and I don’t think that they offer me enough protection the padding in the front doesn’t cover enough area and it would have to be facing downwards so as not to leak. So I think if I was to use anything for exercise it would be using the cloth backed diapers of abena rather than the underwear

I have never found any product that I don't have to be pointing down in or it fails right away.

DL1989 said:
I have never found any product that I don't have to be pointing down in or it fails right away.

Confidry, northshore supreme, and betterdry/crinklz. Try them.

Slomo said:
Confidry, northshore supreme, and betterdry/crinklz. Try them.

Definitely my next diaper order will have northshore supreme and betterdry but i did try confidry 24/7 and even pointing down had leaks more than my M4s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back