Binge purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I am always having a binge purge and I can't get out of this cycle. Up until about a week ago I wanted nothing to do with diapers and now here we go again I just order some. Am I the only one that does this?

I use to go through the this all the time ! Until a good online friend gave me the best advise. It was simple but affective when you want to purge lock your stash away in a trunk in the basement. If you never touch it again so be it. When you decide to binge again at least you did not waste your cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://goo.gl/vWqVC9
The ABDL Binge and Purge Cycle - Understanding Infantilism

Amazing read that really helped me outgrow it. Bottom line: shame drives the binge purge, outgrowing/healing shame solves it.

You got the best advice above.

It is best just to put your diaper items away somewhere so you don't have to repurchase later. Diaper Fetish does not go away, but it can be controlled.

Thank you all for the advise I will keep that in mind.

Yes it's a minor issue. I can only perge for like a month tops.

Although I had those feelings, it was rare for me to actually follow through and purge. Most of the times I had that urge, I was living with my parents and it wasn't feasible to toss a collection of strange items.

I honestly felt like I was done with it one time after I had moved out. It didn't feel the same as a purge. I had gone several months without even really thinking about diapers, which was unprecedented for me. I wasn't angsty about it but it seemed like I wouldn't need them again. I really considered getting rid of my stash but in the end, I decided that if they were unimportant to me, I could always toss them out at another time. As total as my lack of interest felt, it was probably an aberration. It took about three months total but my desires came back and I was glad I had held onto my stuff.

I had that habit once and now I just have a bunch lying around.

We all go through this at first. You have to realize your urges will NOT go away. They always return. You also need to realize there is n
dd1983 said:
Which Vendor is out of stock?

Comfycare.net. Which is currently the only place to order them in the US without paying an exuberant price. I believe they do still have mediums by the bag, but are out of the larges. You also need to realize there is nothing wrong with liking diapers.

The next time you feel like purging, force yourself to keep wearing a diaper for at least another half day. And, the next time you've been without a diaper for a few days and yet still don't want one, put one on anyways.

Also, the next time you feel like going "all in" with diaper bingingx force yourself to cut back. Maybe only wear a diaper, but don't play or masturbate in them. All combined, this method will help eliminate both your purging, and your binging.

When I first got into diapers I went through quite a number of binge-and-purge cycles. I would go all out and buy packs of diapers only to eventually feel bad and throw them away. I felt great during the binge, but would fall into self-loathing during the purge. It got to the point that this cycle was really causing mental distress.

I did this for a few years until one day I accepted it was just a part of who I am. I know it's taboo and some may judge, but we are doing nothing wrong. Don't beat your self up because you found something that makes you happy. I know it can be hard, but try to fight through those binge and purge patterns.

Nine years and counting, zero purges. My stash just continues to grow, like any good investment!

I was like that many years ago.
Buying diapers, using a few, hating myself and throw it all out. Then a few weeks later buying again.
Now I am way more accepting myself and is more like binge/abstain so my collection is always growing [emoji16]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Not sure how you guys do it, but I'm impressed. I haven't purged in well over a decade, except my collection never seems to grow. For some reason I keep using them all up.

Like we all have hinted at, it gets easier with time. Take those proverbial "baby steps" by practicing at lessening the binges, and the purges, just a little bit each time. As each swing gets less and less, you will be that much closer to finding your happy medium.

The dreaded binge/purge :(

It would definitely to be more than 20 years since my last purge but the binges are still something that smacks my wallet around!

Hope you get your trunk to put your stash in ahead of any further purge cycles.

Actually scratch the above I hope you never have a purge cycle again!

Argent said:
The dreaded binge/purge :(

It would definitely to be more than 20 years since my last purge but the binges are still something that smacks my wallet around!

I wouldn't have guessed that a purge was possible if you're IC? (unless you want puddles?)

bambinod said:
I wouldn't have guessed that a purge was possible if you're IC? (unless you want puddles?)

I haven’t always been IC and then it’s been better or worse over the years.

Also their are products that are diaper shaped and products that were pad and pants systems (at least their used to be) so purging for me wasn’t quite as black and white as protection / no protection.

Even if I wasn’t a bed wetter I would still love my nappies though.

Would you like to check my bus pass as well?

ahh... the ol' binge/purge cycle. Its common enough to have become cliche.
Im pretty sure everyone has this struggle while they are coming to terms with their desires, what ever they may be.
The advice so far is spot on. Dont throw stuff away. Youll be kicking yourself later.
The key to being happy with this side of yourself is learning balance.

bambinod said:

Oh yes. I went through the binge/purge right after becomming urge incontinent- AND still in the Marine Corps. Although for me, I learned to still hold it during a painful urge as I ran to the bathroom
(because I didn't have a diaper on). Of course that just led to my neurogenic dyssynergia which made things way worse.

Just today I ordered cloth diapers. Up until now I've been using disposables. Somehow cloth seemed a red line. After I submitted the order, I panicked. "What am I doing?" Rather than submit to the guilt and purge, I'm taking a deep breath. I'll take this one day at a time. I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit better and am sort of looking forward to the cloth diapers and pins. Can anyone relate?

Howdy21 said:
Just today I ordered cloth diapers. Up until now I've been using disposables. Somehow cloth seemed a red line. After I submitted the order, I panicked. "What am I doing?" Rather than submit to the guilt and purge, I'm taking a deep breath. I'll take this one day at a time. I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit better and am sort of looking forward to the cloth diapers and pins. Can anyone relate?

I didn't have "throw it all out" purges, more like "shove it all in the back of the closet and forget about it" things when I was still experimenting with cheap storebrand disposables. When I ordered my clothies I knew I was all in, and used the wait time to mentally prepare for it. By the time they got to me I was well on my way to accepting it, and in fact looking forward to it.

Now they are a part of my life, an enjoyable one even. So much better than cheap disposables were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back