Status
Not open for further replies.

BearTale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Today was an emotional day for me. And After a 5 year relationship I had been broken up with it has been 3 months. The emotional part of today is I finally learned to become little without a "Mommy" figure and I also realized when I regressed with her during our relationship, although she was happy for me I never fully regressed in fear and shame. Today felt amazing I was baby talking and watching Elmo. I was sucking on a pacifier and just waddling around. It is crazy to me that I was missing out on the benifits of regression when I wasn't single. I just let go without caring and I am going to be doing it way more often. I had my own apartment before and now I live with my parents because of the breakup but now after work I may have found a way to help my emotional trauma and extreme depressive episodes. full regression without feelings of shame and sadness will be used all the time now and I will be happy

Pleased for you kiddo.

being a caregive is fun as well now you know how you would like to be treated, with out fear of jugment.

but for now enjoy being your Little self

Congrat for working on your trauma and depression episodes, you will come out of these, stronger and more confident ! keep doing, and take care of yourself! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back