DG Overnight Pullups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there, I was just wondering if anyone has tried the DG brand of Goodnites-type pullups. I was thinking about buying thema awhile back but I'm not sure. I still have a few ABU BareBums left but I wanted to buy these so I could have something more convenient, that I could just slip on and off for comfort Also in case I only want to wet and I need to pull it down in order to use the bathroom. If anyone has ever tried these diapers, how are they? Absorbency-wise, and how do they look, and how do they fit? I am looking for other pull-on alternatives, so if anyone knows of one that works well and looks nice, let me know of those too.

Unfortunately no. Goodnites are designed for small children, and I stopped being that small when I turned 18 (actually probably even before that).

Slomo is just mad that people bring up sleeppants but he cant ware them...i dont like them much, i got them once. and it was the same as kmarts pants...garbage.....

thefurealfriends said:
Slomo is just mad that people bring up sleeppants but he cant ware them...i dont like them much, i got them once. and it was the same as kmarts pants...garbage.....

Sleeppants? Why the heck would I want something like that... Give me real diapers any day. Ones that not only fit correctly, have enough absorpion, don't leak, and actually feel like they cover your butt.

The real question is why would anyone want to squeeze into a g-string sponge, then dillude themselves into thinking they are getting a "real" baby diaper experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back