Peeing while laying on back

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So i can pee in my diaper while walking down the street all the way to sleeping on my stomach but if i end up on my back i can not pee unless i push. I didnt know if there was actually a way to train your body to pee while laying on your back or can i do something different to fill the back of my diaper. It would be nice to use the whole diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrandenDL4ever said:
So i can pee in my diaper while walking down the street all the way to sleeping on my stomach but if i end up on my back i can not pee unless i push. I didnt know if there was actually a way to train your body to pee while laying on your back or can i do something different to fill the back of my diaper. It would be nice to use the whole diaper

I had this same problem for quite a while, but you just need to train it I guess. I would push at first, and eventually it got easier. First I would push, then I’d need to concentrate on it a little less, then I wouldn’t have to push so much anymore, eventually I would only need to wait for a bit and relax and it would happen eventually. Careful though, I got so used to it that I once woke up in the middle of the night, started peeing and then halfway through realized I wasn’t wearing a diaper at all ^^” it’ll take a bit of time, but I’m sure you’ll get there

kashiak said:
I had this same problem for quite a while, but you just need to train it I guess. I would push at first, and eventually it got easier. First I would push, then I’d need to concentrate on it a little less, then I wouldn’t have to push so much anymore, eventually I would only need to wait for a bit and relax and it would happen eventually. Careful though, I got so used to it that I once woke up in the middle of the night, started peeing and then halfway through realized I wasn’t wearing a diaper at all ^^” it’ll take a bit of time, but I’m sure you’ll get there

I already have the nighttime issue, maybe only a couple times a week now though so no worries there i wear ever night

BrandenDL4ever said:
I didnt know if there was actually a way to train your body to pee while laying on your back or can i do something different to fill the back of my diaper. It would be nice to use the whole diaper

It's been discussed quite a here over the years, it all comes down to practice, eventually it gets easier. I tried drinking a lot thinking that would "force" the issue, but in the end it just forced me to get up and use the toilet because it was uncomfortable to painful and I could not get to / stay asleep. So I started just drinking normally before bed, and anytime I'd wake up I'd get what little out I could, didn't need to be anywhere near a bladder emptying, and then back to sleep. That would let me get in many short practice runs through the night. It wasn't too long after that when I could wake, completely wet my diaper without taking too much time and effort, and get back to sleep.

Nowadays I have to think about how much I've had to drink that evening before choosing what diaper I wear. Some nights a confidry or xplus will be enough... other nights I start considering at something from ABU or Rearz ;) Those are great for Friday and Saturday nights when I'm going to be sleeping in and need the added capacity!

Whenever I try and pee while on my back, I find it help to lift my butt ever so slightly in the air to remove the weight of the diaper from ny bladder. Sometimes if its too much, ill roll on my stomach, start peeing the quickly roll over and finish filling my diaper.

Once you master it, it’s awesome, I love the diaper gel feeling going directly to the seat of my diaper

BrandenDL4ever said:

DO NOT PUSH! Seriously. That's how you develop a neurogenic dyssynergia sphincter. Go ahead, look it up.

I woke-up a few times wetting on my back but normally I sleep on my stomach so the front of my diaper is soaked by the rear is dry. I would assume every guy has this issue as I can only really use at max half a diaper.

DL1989 said:
...the front of my diaper is soaked by the rear is dry. I would assume every guy has this issue as I can only really use at max half a diaper.

Not quite. I sleep on my back and end up using all of the back of my diapers. The front remains relatively dry. I'd say about 2/3'ds of my padding from back to front is utilized at night. This actually works out well for me so that I don't have to change right away when I wake up. I can get up and start moving around until my morning pee urge hits and then the front is used.

DL1989 said:
I woke-up a few times wetting on my back but normally I sleep on my stomach so the front of my diaper is soaked by the rear is dry. I would assume every guy has this issue as I can only really use at max half a diaper.

Nope. Yes the front will get soaked up front at first. Keep wearing it though, and your pee will eventually wick towards the back.

I've absolutely soaked (front to back) confidry, northshore supreme, and even betterdry before.

Slomo said:
Nope. Yes the front will get soaked up front at first. Keep wearing it though, and your pee will eventually wick towards the back.

I've absolutely soaked (front to back) confidry, northshore supreme, and even betterdry before.

I wear Abena M4 mostly and I have even had them leak a few times with the back still dry so just must be that I tend to flood them at night instead of slowly leaking to allow time for the pee to wick. When I decided to wear during the day for fun I tend to change as soon as the yellow lines are gone from the front of my diaper.

DL1989 said:
I wear Abena M4 mostly and I have even had them leak a few times with the back still dry so just must be that I tend to flood them at night instead of slowly leaking to allow time for the pee to wick. When I decided to wear during the day for fun I tend to change as soon as the yellow lines are gone from the front of my diaper.

Yeah, that's a good indication you are flooding the diaper more than not. For flooding, you need thicker diapers. Pulp is what handles floods, not sap or total absorpion capacity.

I'd recommend you get better diapers.

Slomo said:
Yeah, that's a good indication you are flooding the diaper more than not. For flooding, you need thicker diapers. Pulp is what handles floods, not sap or total absorpion capacity.

I'd recommend you get better diapers.

So you think Abena M4 is not a great diaper? It's the best I have tried so far but I'm down to my last bag so I'm going to need to order more diapers anyway this week. What should I try and can I get samples anywhere of what you recommend?

DL1989 said:
So you think Abena M4 is not a great diaper? It's the best I have tried so far but I'm down to my last bag so I'm going to need to order more diapers anyway this week. What should I try and can I get samples anywhere of what you recommend?

They were once, but not any more. At best, they are a mid-grade diaper.

And I'm surprised you haven't already seen the others (and my own) recommendations. It's all over the various threads here, so this is kind of beating a dead horse. Look into Confidry24/7, Northshore supreme, and Betterdry (my personal favorite).

Slomo said:
They were once, but not any more. At best, they are a mid-grade diaper.

And I'm surprised you haven't already seen the others (and my own) recommendations. It's all over the various threads here, so this is kind of beating a dead horse. Look into Confidry24/7, Northshore supreme, and Betterdry (my personal favorite).

Where do you order betterdry from? I get everything from XPmedical as they have discreet shipping. The dry 24/7 just don't work well for me so I avoid them now.

I love wettiing in any position but laying flat on my back is the most comfortable. l really enjoy feeling the pee run down between my legs and soak the back of my diapers. I wear cloth & plastic pants & don"t seem to have much trouble with leaks.

DL1989 said:
Where do you order betterdry from? I get everything from XPmedical as they have discreet shipping. The dry 24/7 just don't work well for me so I avoid them now.

Betterdry is on NorthShore's website.

No don't push, and don't hold back either, just drink loads, and relax, your bladder will empty naturally in time, and wow you get such a flood! I get some amazing sensual feelings shortly before, as well as a small leak just before the main event, after I wet it feels actually like I've just ejaculated,,,

I have find wetting on my back to be one of the best, I have no difficulty peeing in any position at all or in any place.

BrandenDL4ever said:

I spend about 2/3 of my night laying on my side. I wake up often, and if I feel I have any need at all to pee, I roll onto my back, make sure I'm pointing down, relax, and wet my diaper, emptying my bladder completely. I give it maybe a minute to wick properly, and then often point back up and roll onto my side again. Or sometimes I just stay on my back, but I don't sleep as soundly or get to sleep as fast that way unfortunately.

So for that use pattern, I typically soak my diaper's crotch early on, and as the night and morning progress more and more gets wicked into the back. I wear a variety of diapers for overnight, with a fair range in capacity, and I try to guess what I need to tape up with before bed based on my intake that evening. Some mornings I wake up somewhat dry and very little of the back is wet, with maybe 8-10" of dry padding. Some mornings I wake up in a very wet diaper with the padding wet to within a few inches of the top in the back. (and occasionally a minor leak at that stage) But most mornings I wake up with 4-5" of dry padding in back and call that a "properly used diaper". Not too wet, not too dry. Absolutely no risk of leaks, but still well-wet. Those are the best mornings for me, and I had one last night in a Safari! (I quite a bit to drink last night before bed)

How much the front gets wet depends on the diaper (how well it wicks) and how much I wet. Each time I wet, the padding that's wet in front gets a little farther up as it wicks a short time right after I wet. So those mornings when I get up with very little dry padding left in back are usually also the mornings I have the most wetness up front also. I never wet on my side or pointing up (on purpose... it's happened a few times on accident) so my front padding generally stays pretty dry all the time.

There's no physical reason for you to need to strain to pee while on your back - it's entirely a mental thing. And as has been discussed many times here, you just have to practice practice practice to change that. The only way to make it easier to wet your diaper is to keep wetting your diapers. It always gets easier with time. I suggest you try to wet as often as you can overnight. Every time you wake up go at least a little, even if you don't feel you need to go. If you get a little out and then find yourself stopped, that's ok, don't stress over it and strain for more, just go back to sleep. You'll get another try later. It's not the amount you wet that helps improve your control, it's the number of times you wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back