Makena43. Diaper outings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowtrees I like what you said and I like to learn more. Your last sentences speak of my Facebook befriending and blocks.
Alexis thank you for still being here for me. Its a pity Slimo had to be banned. He tough me alot and still need him. Okay so the reason I want to wear diaper. In public. Is i love the diaper feel, next I want it to be socially accepted and maybe a little sexy. So why do feel more nervous around. Guys then girls? If its sexual I should do it home and find a girl. So when you say its a comfort thing or other reason what. Did you meant by that?

Last edited:
makena43 said:
Okay so the reason I want to wear diaper. In public. Is i love the diaper feel, next I want it to be socially accepted and maybe a little sexy. So why do feel more nervous around. Guys then girls? If its sexual I should do it home and find a girl. So when you say its a comfort thing or other reason what. Did you meant by that?

about feeling nervous around guys: you said the whole diaper thing is sexual to you. you're straight, so you obviously don't want guys to have anything to do with it. you associate diapers with sexuality, which is why you get nervous while wearing around guys. at least that's my theory.

when i asked about your reason for public wearing, i just wanted to know if you do it with the sole intention of getting turned on. that would be a really bad thing, so it's good to know that's not the case here.

now, you have to understand that you can't just change the mindset of society to "accept diaper wearing." judging by your other posts, it seems like you want everyone to be accepting of your desire to wear diapers. but that's not how it works. nobody is obligated to accept your diaper wearing, and you can't just tell random girls about it. no wonder they block you on facebook when you tell them such things all of a sudden. you may think it's all normal and sexy, but they think it's weird, gross, creepy, and who knows what else.
you have to build some trust between the girl and yourself before you can even think of telling her about such private matters. you can't just tell every girl about it and expect her to be accepting of it. remember, you can't have everything. we all want something, but that doesn't mean we'll get it.

So with guys around thing maybe to get around is to just wear and let time take care of it. Even though its a sexy thing to wear in public its still okay, right? So how do i. Develope trust between me and a girl on Facebook. I try to get to know her and myself. But somehow. I sense the girl thinks I am pick up girls so she puts. Seen and says nothing. So I end up. Telling. Her and the next thing. I know I am block no questions from her. So on the tharpist. Should I go ahead. And talk about the accepts or is it effective to just get out there and do it.

Hi makena43 of course it’s ok to wear in public even if you find it sexy or just to keep your pants dry. For your safety though most people would recommend always being discreet.

As for Facebook were you communicating with her to pick her up? If so that’s perfectly natural but easier to get your feeling across face to face.

When you said you told her on Facebook and got blocked did you mean you told her about your diapers?

Okay I understand the first paragraph. On Facebook no i was not. Just to be good friends even though. She is in the philpines. And yes when I mentioned it and the decreet part I do that for sure .I wear baggy pants and long shirt and apron . the rears rebel makes my but big and I waddle some. But the tranquilly diapers are small butt and walk better but less diaper feel

makena43 said:
Okay I understand the first paragraph. On Facebook no i was not. Just to be good friends even though. She is in the philpines. And yes when I mentioned it

The diaper discussion is definitely one for face to face and only when you are already comfortable with each other.

Stuff stays on Facebook as well so my recommendation is to not discuss Diapers there unless you want everyone to find out.

I am going keep it between two girls. One is a caretaker and she said i could ask anything about diapers but somehow she is always busy. The other one is open. So I usually will it like that and talk to people on adisc. But for some reasonmy mind likes the humiliation of a girl finding out i love to wear diapers . so I agree what you are saying

makena43 said:
So how do i. Develope trust between me and a girl on Facebook. I try to get to know her and myself. But somehow. I sense the girl thinks I am pick up girls so she puts. Seen and says nothing. So I end up. Telling. Her and the next thing. I know I am block no questions from her. So on the tharpist. Should I go ahead. And talk about the accepts or is it effective to just get out there and do it.

developing trust is not something you can just do with any girl you want. you have to meet the right girl, one that likes you enough to happily have a conversation with you. but that's only the beginning, the rest comes naturally. you can't just make it happen.

remember, if a girl doesn't text you back, it means you screwed up and she's done with you. at this point, telling her about your sexual desires is the absolute worst thing you can do. as i said before, you can't just tell someone about your fetishes and expect them to be accepting of it. that's just wrong.

judging by your words, it seems like you're trying to push your fetishes on sone random girls that don't even know you, and expect them to be accepting of it.
let's switch the roles. imagine there's a gay person, who has a weird fetish that you think is gross. let's say a poop fetish for example.
now that person texts you on facebook, and after a seemingly nice conversation he tells you he thinks you look cute and that he wants to get to know you better. you either politely turn him down, or ignore the text. but then he sends another text about how he wants to fuck you in the ass and crap all over your face. you would most likely block him. do you see the point that i'm trying to make here?

based on what you previously said, i think your therapist won't be of that much help regarding your personal acceptance of diaper wearing, but you should definitely talk to her about building trust with girls. this is what you should focus on next time you see her. it will help a lot more than asking her how to make yourself accept diaper wearing. trust me on this

Thank you for the trust. I see what you mean about the gay thing. The only way a girl will accept is she knows me and trust me and maybe a medical reason to boot. So I should wear diaper alot and ask my tharpist. How built trust with girls. Any other questions I should be ask her about diapers ?so the girls that know me but keep on putting seen are done with me . Should. I defriend them?

Last edited:
makena43 said:
Thank you for the trust. I see what you mean about the gay thing. The only way a girl will accept is she knows me and trust me and maybe a medical reason to boot. So I should wear diaper alot and ask my tharpist. How built trust with girls. Any other questions I should be ask her about diapers ?so the girls that know me but keep on putting seen are done with me . Should. I defriend them?

when a girl doesn't text you back, she's either busy, or she doesn't want to talk to you.
i don't know what kind of relations you have with the girls that know you, so i can't know about their reasons for not texting you back, but i can give you some advice from my past experience: girls don't like it when you talk about yourself all the time. they especially hate it when some guy, either friend or stranger, randomly tells them about their sexual fantasies.

i could tell you a lot about what you're doing wrong, but it would take too long to explain over a forum post. that's why i think it would be the best to focus on this with your therapist. she should be able to help you with this. tell her everything you told me, such as how you talk to girls, what you tell them, and how you tell them about your sexual desires in hopes of getting accepted.
i think this is where your therapist will be able to help you the most. next time you see her, focus on that.

I think. You are right. I do talk about myself. And some of her plus the sexual part. On the tharpist. Part okay I will do that. So on diaper stuff no need. Just focus on girls on Facebook and the trust. Thank you. Alexis. Always. Looking. Forward to your help

there's no need to talk about the diaper stuff with your therapist for the next session. we already told you everything you need to know, and now it's up to you to follow our advices.
do what i told you earlier and focus on the issues you have with talking to girls. tell her everything that you told me, including the part where you tell them about your diaper stuff. that's an important thing for her to know. afterwards, you might wanna open a new thread in the mature section if you'll want to seek further advice on it, or just give an update on your progress.

on an unrelated note: which phone are you using? i remember you once said that your phone is putting the periods in the middle of your sentences by itself while you're typing. i may be able to tell you how to disable that if you tell me which phone you're using. it would certainly improve the quality of your posts

So just wear diapers out in public. Make a thread on the progress I am making. And just tallk to my tharpist. About girls on face book. I use a LG smartphone. Just keep it sample.

Last edited:
May I ask your approx age I am just trying to get an idea of the issues your facing I would like to offer some advice as you seem to be juggling many complex issues all rolled into 1 I think you need to unravel these and take on one at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 44-year-old

makena43 said:
So just wear diapers out in public. Make a thread on the progress I am making. And just tallk to my tharpist. About girls on face book. I use a LG smartphone. Just keep it sample.

yes. just keep wearing and try not to think about it too much. and remember what we told you: the more you do it, the easier it'll get. make the new thread only after you notice you made some progress. i'm sure a lot of people here will be happy to see how far you've come with our help. until then, keep it all on this thread.

talk to your therapist about the issues you have with girls, and if you'd like to seek further advice from us about the girl thing, open a thread in the mature section after you talk to her. write about how the therapy session went, what she told you, and any questions that you might still have.

now, about your phone. LG is a bit tricky and i never had one, so i don't really know how it works. but at the very least, try this: open the settings menu and look for "keyboard." if you don't find it, look for "general" and you should find the keyboard menu in there. now look for ("." shortcut) or anything that says "double tap space" and turn it off.
i'm not sure if it'll work for you, but at least give it a try

Sounds like a plan. Any more mind tricks that got you through?

makena43 said:
Sounds like a plan. Any more mind tricks that got you through?

I suggest being mindful, still your mind and think about the sensations when wearing, what the fabric feels like etc, if any anxieties present themselves just let them be, they will pass, and perhaps try meditating when wearing?

I will use that mindfulness. Then just act normal etc

So on my tharpist set I need to tell her I tell new girl once I know them I tell the girl about diapers and the results are good and bad. Next how to learn to trust to trust me. Is there anything else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back