Makena43. Diaper outings

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I put on my diaper at lunch. And sat down to eat. I felt calm. I still didn't like having guys around. I went back to work Still diapered. I act normal. I found i didn't. Like people in the back of me. I did get to pee once. Still want alot of girls around. I took off my diaper. I did find it release some anger.

This post shouldn’t be in Diaper section best put in story’s as most of us are fairly burnt out with your constant ridiculous posts of the same nonsense. If you want to just regurgitate story’s there’s a section for that not here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are still thinking about the diapers way too much. Is it a good brand that you’ve tried before and trust? Stop being so nervous about being around people. I recently have started to wear around my friends as I am going as close to 24/7 that I can. I am able to hide it with smart thinking. No one can hear the crinkle unless it is absolutely quiet. The bulge isnt obvious unless you are wearing tight pants. Wear a longer, or even tucked shirt so it can’t poke out. Wear high rise underwear to cover your diaper so you feel safer.

I don’t know what else to tell you that no ine else hasn’t repeated multiple times. At least you are trying and building the courage. And remember that if anyone does find out, “It’s my own private issues I’m having to deal with.”
(Screw what anyone else thinks!)

What I am doing here is akexia and silomo said i get more help by writing out my progress of wearing diapers in public. My diaper doesn't. Make a sound and I dress like long shirt baggy baggy pants and I talk. To Co workers so they don't. Start. Checking me for something wrong

Hooray! Be yourself makena43 and this is great to hear you are loving and experiencing your diapers out and about.

Just have to ask though, when you said you put on your diaper at lunch you didn’t get changed in the lunch room did you? If you did their is a good chance people would have noticed ;)

makena43 said:
So I put on my diaper at lunch. And sat down to eat. I felt calm. I still didn't like having guys around. I went back to work Still diapered. I act normal. I found i didn't. Like people in the back of me. I did get to pee once. Still want alot of girls around. I took off my diaper. I did find it release some anger.

Not anger, tension from stress. This is a good first "baby step", but you have much more to go. Keep working at just keeping that diaper on.

Oh I put on and off my in the restroom. Ha ha . thank you guys. I have a reaz rebel and I am being a little cautious because its thicker then the tranquility diaper

makena43 said:
Oh I put on and off my in the restroom. Ha ha . thank you guys. I have a reaz rebel and I am being a little cautious because its thicker then the tranquility diaper

Remember what we said already??? People are MUCH more likely to notice the difference in you being padded versus taking it off a few minutes later. You are actually taking a bigger risk by taking it off than leaving it on.

Oh yeah people. Get use to seeing your butt one way over time. And here I agree with you is the people will start checking you out base on the change if you keep it the same they will be thinking work. I get it . oh so the thicknesses should not be a problem

makena43 said:
Oh yeah people. Get use to seeing your butt one way over time. And here I agree with you is the people will start checking you out base on the change if you keep it the same they will be thinking work. I get it . oh so the thicknesses should not be a problem

you have to keep in mind that nobody is paying any attention to the size of your butt. all you have to do is act normal. that way you don't draw any unwanted attention to yourself

Its that sample ?! Just wearing, act normal and alot of time in public will equal success. Still frustrated I was going to put diapers on but I was concern about moving the pullets into the chilbox of our produce shipment that I didn't do it.

Last edited:
makena43 said:
Its that sample ?! Just wearing, act normal and alot of time in public will equal success. Still frustrated I was going to put diapers on but I was concern about moving the pullets into the chilbox of our produce shipment that I didn't do it.

Kind of, yeah. Except you have still had an EXTREMELY difficuly time even getting this far. Hence why I believe you really need the added support of your therapist.

Yeah I need to think what questions to ask. First. How do i learn to accept being in diapers in pubic? How do I stop being nervous around guys. Anything I need to ask more?

makena43 said:
Yeah I need to think what questions to ask. First. How do i learn to accept being in diapers in pubic? How do I stop being nervous around guys. Anything I need to ask more?

OMG, why are asking those exact same questions again? Wasn't the last 50 answers enough? We already told you, you do not need to ask more. You need to go back and re-read the answers we have already given you.

Wait you said to go talk to my tharpist about accepting diapers for next week ? I was seeing if I am asking the right questions when I see her next time

makena43 said:
Wait you said to go talk to my tharpist about accepting diapers for next week ? I was seeing if I am asking the right questions when I see her next time

Oh, I see now. You wrote thise as questikns to present to your therapist. Not to us (again). Just start with those two questions, and let the conversation go where it will.

Slomo said:
OMG, why are asking those exact same questions again?

makena43 said:
Wait you said to go talk to my tharpist about accepting diapers for next week ?

Makena, you know we are all cheering you on with your progress, but Slomo makes a good point here. You have just asked the EXACT same question you asked only last week. I do feel it would be helpful for you to re-read some of the other threads you have made. There has been some great advice in those threads already.

I do not want you to feel unsupported so it is a good idea to remind yourself of the great support has been offered already. Below is a good thread to go through on your own and remember the advice we have already given you on the topic of self acceptance and how your therapist can help you.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...eptance-Method-to-help-beat-anxiety-in-public

Last edited:
Will this help me to say the right questions? I do love your support and i love to learn. I have two questions for my tharpist. I just hope I get answer then dude you need to stop diapers and we know. We are stuck. I will read that thread

makena43 said:
Will this help me to say the right questions? I do love your support and i love to learn. I have two questions for my tharpist. I just hope I get answer then dude you need to stop diapers and we know. We are stuck. I will read that thread

If you truely love to learn that’s great but action speaks louder than words as many on here have been incredibly patient and supportive the fact you constantly regurgitate the same questions over and over and over without taking onboard any great advice offered suggests your not interested in learning rather just like the attention and generosity of everyone else. I am greatfull for this forum and I am a very patient person that has a heart to help and support but I have to say I have repeatedly turned off adisc in total frustration at reading these poorly thought out attention seeking posts pretending to be asking for guidance.
I wish you well and hope you are happy and successful and you’ll find if you respect others you’ll have respect in return and this starts by simple things like spelling a persons name correctly and not insulting the intelligence of people trying to help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see your point. I learn differently. Where did I insult someone . I would never bite the hand that feeds me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back