Makena43. Diaper outings

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tell your therapist everything you told me, and she should be able to take it from here. when's the next time you're seeing her?

I am seeing her this Monday. So everything I wrote in the last post is exactly what I need to talk about? I just double checking to make sure everything is right.

yes, tell her everything related to the girls, and put the diaper talks on hold for a while.
just so there's not any misunderstandings: keep wearing diapers in public, but focus on the girl issues with your therapist. this is where she'll be able to help you the most.
for now, it seems like you're slowly making some good progress with your self acceptance about diaper wearing. keep it up, and it'll get easier and easier every day

I worked in my diaper today and seem to be I want girls around more than old folk and guys. Maybe my Facebook and using diapers in public. Might. Be related but should I say on Facebook I tell girls I wear diaper because of. Inflame of the prostate. To my tharpist?

as i said before, tell your therapist everything you told me, and see how that goes.
you have to understand that girls won't accept you just because you tell them you have medical issues. talking to girls and earning their trust is not an easy thing.
you know what? i learned a lot about this in the past few years, and if you want, i'll tell you everything about it in a few days when i get some vodka. i can't talk about this while i'm sober. but i'm gonna be brutally honest about everything and tell you in great detail about every single thing that you're doing wrong. what do you say to that?

There is no reason at all you need to post on facebook that you wear a diaper. Any social meadia really.

Eventually yes, you will need to bring up diapers to your therapist. You don't want to overwhelm her though, so focus on your issues with needing girls approval for now. Tell your therapist about your diapers at a later time.

Well alexia, yeah on the problems but have a solution to each. Slimo glad your back I been keeping quiet on Facebook. I only talk to two girls that one is a caregiver and the other is open minded. Otherwise i only talk about diaper on adisc. Okay so just about girls and your feeling and diapers will be talk about in January. I wonder if Facebook. And wearing in public is connected

makena43 said:
Well alexia, yeah on the problems but have a solution to each. Slimo glad your back I been keeping quiet on Facebook. I only talk to two girls that one is a caregiver and the other is open minded. Otherwise i only talk about diaper on adisc. Okay so just about girls and your feeling and diapers will be talk about in January. I wonder if Facebook. And wearing in public is connected

Ps. It's Slomo. With two o's. As in everyone else is in SLOw-MOtion.

Oh I forgot to check the spelling. So am I on the right track in the last post?

makena43 said:
Oh I forgot to check the spelling. So am I on the right track in the last post?

Yes, for starters. As I mentioned before, you don't want to throw everything at your therapist right away. Focus on just one or maybe two points of interest at each session. (Starting with your girl and confidence issues for now). Once you get that straightened out, then move on to talk about your diapers.

Okay gotta just the trust and Facebook issues and getting ready for a girlfriend. I am wearing diaper every chance I get.

makena43 said:
Okay gotta just the trust and Facebook issues and getting ready for a girlfriend. I am wearing diaper every chance I get.

Take it one day at a time. If you can't wear all day, wear part of the day.

Yep that will make it easier. I. Am wearing a diaoer the whole day. Almost. I notice when I can't. Wear diaper girls come around. And when I can. They are not there werid

Last edited:
I wore my diaper most of the shift and I came to realize. That nobody cared only my family does. They have made it wrong to wear diaper. Its all in. My mind.

makena43 said:
I wore my diaper most of the shift and I came to realize. That nobody cared only my family does. They have made it wrong to wear diaper. Its all in. My mind.

Sounds like a small breakthrough for you. Keep thinking about your experiences and this will aid you in decisions you make going forward. I lie the one day at a time idea from Howdy, try not to work it all out at once. Take your time and make sure to enjoy yourself. Keep up the good work.

I will and thank you. My mom is trying to shame me by the garbage stinks only because she knows I been putting wet diapers in. Plus the package. How do i held that? I always feel embrassed and shame. Oh I last thing when I wore diapers in public I felt a little like it was a punishment maybe related to childhood, masturbating and Facebook.

makena43 said:
I will and thank you. My mom is trying to shame me by the garbage stinks only because she knows I been putting wet diapers in. Plus the package. How do i held that? I always feel embrassed and shame. Oh I last thing when I wore diapers in public I felt a little like it was a punishment maybe related to childhood, masturbating and Facebook.

We have already told you that your family is wrong. It's sad, but absolutely have to stop listening to your mom when it comes to you needing diapers.

And we have already told you, the current association you have with diapers, mastubation, humiliation, and the need for approval is something you need to work out with your therapist. Also, facebook is no place to post about diapers. Ever.

Well it makes me uncomfortable when she says there is a package for you and I think she thinks its diapers and then says the garbage is more stinky because your wet diapers. So I have made a conclusion. That the reason I have problems with wear in public is my family saying its wrong

So on the tharpist. I need to do all of what you said and the trust. And conference with girls. Like Alexis said

Okay so I will tell my tharpist in the past I have told girls I like to wear diapers. I think I did it for acceptance and humiliation. Next, how to learn to earn their trust before telling of diapers. The confident part of what of what Slimo is talking. About. As far as humiliation and masturbating. I think. I just got change what I am viewing to girls in diaper. Or normal girls and change how I view girls.

Hey Slimo I am seeing my tharpist in the next hour could you please make a list form of what I need to talk about. I have something rough. But thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back