Makena43. Diaper outings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggles, I understand you seem frustrated. However, Markena has explained quite a few times he has learning difficulties. Please do not judge someone that is turning to their community for support and guidance. May I be bold to suggest not reading Makena's post if you are finding them frustrating or repetitive. Thank you.

Last edited:
MotherFaith said:
Biggles, I understand you seem frustrated. However, Markena has explained quite a few times he has learning difficulties. Please do not judge someone that is turning to their community for support and guidance. May I be bold to suggest not reading Markena's post if you are finding them frustrating or repetitive. Thank you.

That’s true and I apologise there’s no need for negativity and I do like helping
My frustration stems from many earlier posts
Where we were answering concerns trying to be helpful which still motivates me to try which is why I end up reading in a positive spirit. I think as someone recently posted that we need to see people posting some good quality mature, helpful and fun posts as there’s been a drought. Certainly criticism is acknowledged and I will be a little more positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a single, perpetual "Makena asks questions" thread would be appropriate.

makena43 said:
Oh yeah people. Get use to seeing your butt one way over time. And here I agree with you is the people will start checking you out base on the change if you keep it the same they will be thinking work. I get it . oh so the thicknesses should not be a problem
I usually like to change a wet diaper to a fresh new one rather than just taking the wet one off. Don't ever stop trying. You're alright the way you are Makena

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

makena43 said:
I see your point. I learn differently. Where did I insult someone . I would never bite the hand that feeds me

It IS an insult to us when we give you a suggestion or tip, only to have it completely ignored. You have ignored a LOT of our previous suggestions, and just re-asked the same question again. That is why we have asked you to please stop asking the same questions over and over again. It's insulting to us.

Okay how am I avoid it when I am trying to understand what you wrote? Well it must feel like being ask where is the butter or eggs everyday and alot times during the day

makena43 said:
Okay how am I avoid it when I am trying to understand what you wrote? Well it must feel like being ask where is the butter or eggs everyday and alot times during the day

By simply remembering what we have already said. Since you can't do that, that's why I suggested re-reading it all AND writing it down this time.

Yes I am rereading the last thread and I found you did say ask your tharpist. About needing to wear diaper etc dam. So after lunch I will sit down and make guide lines.

makena43 said:
Yes I am rereading the last thread and I found you did say ask your tharpist. About needing to wear diaper etc dam. So after lunch I will sit down and make guide lines.

That sounds like a great plan of action. It will help you coordinate your thoughts and see the different advice you have had so far. You can then highlight the parts you feel suit your situation the best. Remember, only you can decide what is the best path to take.

So how do i write to prove I am listening and understand. To people on adisc?

You do not need to prove it to us. The proof will be when you understand the advice and make a decision.

Oh okay. I will do that.

makena43 said:

Not just the last thread. The last 12 threads you created. Pretty much everything you need is already in them. And yes, please do write them all down this time so you won't instantly forget again.

- - - Updated - - -

MotherFaith said:
You do not need to prove it to us. The proof will be when you understand the advice and make a decision.

Exactly, one Makena43 actually understands our advice, then he won't have any need to prove it to us.

Okay I got the plan thanks guys

Well I went over most of your advice and I like it. I wore my reaz rebel diaper on Saturday. I was still nervous but the problem was every one was going home and no girls. Still debating on the tharpist. Part .

makena43 said:
Well I went over most of your advice and I like it. I wore my reaz rebel diaper on Saturday. I was still nervous but the problem was every one was going home and no girls. Still debating on the tharpist. Part .

what is it with your obsession to be diapered around girls?

I guess it has to related not being gay. I like girls. Maybe its mom and son thing.

Yeah, but I dont think the best idea would to be sexually aroused constantly while around other females if that is your goal? I wouldnt try to associate diapers woth other women quite yet.

Yeah, I'm sorry to say this honestly is sounding to me like you are obsessed to a degree, makena. This whole aspect of our lives, while fun, should only be a small part of who you are on the whole. If you're really interested in meeting and dating others, you're at the very least going to want to get to know people very well before springing this on them. Acceptance is important, but with something like this, somebody has to know you well before acceptance is even within the realm of possibilities. If this is the first, second, or even tenth thing people learn about you, they're not going to react positively.

makena43 said:
I guess it has to related not being gay. I like girls. Maybe its mom and son thing.

when you say it like that, it gives me an impression that you're wearing diapers mostly for sexual reasons, rather than for comfort or any other reason. there are many reasons why taking your secret sexual desires outside of your private space is not really the best thing to do.

but before my last sentence potentionally ruins your progress, answer me this: why do you want to wear diapers in public? what's your biggest, most important reason for it? that's the kind of question your therapist would ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back