Status
Not open for further replies.

kashiak

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, like the title says; what is your favourite experience with/regarding diapers?

I would have to say, for myself, it was when I got my hands on my very first "real" (thick) diapers about 3 years ago. I had had pull-ups before, but they were of poor quality and leaked a lot. I remember being so disappointed in them. Then I got my Rearz safari diapers and I was so excited I couldn't properly contain myself. I had to wear them right away (even if my parents were home!). So I struggled with the first one and finally got it on myself - I'd never ever diapered anyone before - and I just sat on my bed with this happy, silly smile while thinking how nice they felt xD I'd been thinking about wanting to wear diapers for years, so it was kind of a relief for me as well; kind of like "yes, I finally did it!". So yeah, that's me.

My favorite was when I wore a Tykables Overnight to my credit union. Had to go to another credit union, got my new card. Got into the car and just let the pee flow. It was orgasmic.
I then changed into a clean dry diaper 5 minutes later at A CVS bathroom. :lmao:

It was just a few months ago, I got a parcel in the mail. I opened it right away, and there it was—a pretty lavender cloth Babyland diaper. I put one insert in the pocket and went to work figuring out how to diaper myself.

It's trickier to diaper yourself than it is to diaper someone else.

After seven minutes I figured out how to do it and had the diaper on.

It felt good. Really good. Right. Nice. I couldn't stop smiling. The anxiety that I'd had was gone. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered I'd be dry that night thanks to my new diaper, but all I could think of was how nice I felt then.

Two years ago I wore a diaper and a t-shirt while decorating the Christmas tree. I felt so free and little - It was awesome!

Scaramouche said:
Two years ago I wore a diaper and a t-shirt while decorating the Christmas tree. I felt so free and little - It was awesome!

In the summer I usually wear just a baggy t shirt and a pull-up, yeh it's awesome, simple and free!

OmiOMy said:
It was just a few months ago, I got a parcel in the mail. I opened it right away, and there it was—a pretty lavender cloth Babyland diaper. I put one insert in the pocket and went to work figuring out how to diaper myself.

It's trickier to diaper yourself than it is to diaper someone else.

After seven minutes I figured out how to do it and had the diaper on.

It felt good. Really good. Right. Nice. I couldn't stop smiling. The anxiety that I'd had was gone. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered I'd be dry that night thanks to my new diaper, but all I could think of was how nice I felt then.

That sounds amazing! I'm glad you found ones that you like so much. I'm living abroad at the moment and don't have any with me, definitely one thing I'm looking forward to is wearing my fave diapers again when I go home.

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:

Oh, that must've been so much fun! I wish I could do that.

my best experience was driving cross county in diapers. i only had to stop when i wanted to, not when i had to. it was great!

the first time I bought cloth adult diapers on line. I remember putting them on and looking at myself in the mirror. I felt like it was something I had waited my whole life for. also the first time I posted on this web site & for the first time in my life was able to say I enjoy wearing diapers.

Two come to mind for me:
The first one was before I knew what an ABDL was (I was maybe 7 years old) and finding one of my brother's Little Swimmers diapers at our camper. My grandma was watching us, so I took advantage of it and wore his swim diaper around under my clothes and eventually up to the pool. I remember walking around with it on under my swim shorts, eventually taking it off in the pool lodge/changing room.
The other was finding another ABDL in my city who's the same age as me. It's nice to see younger ABDLs! We've gotten to know one another, and have become friends over our bond for diapers!

Scaramouche said:

I’d love to do that! Better yet set up all of my airblown decor in just a shirt and diaper!

Finding the love of my life on a Greyhound Bus while going from Buffalo New York to Rochester New Yew York. It was like we were meant for each other and connected with each other on the spot. He is so kind and a heart of Platinum. Understanding and just a beautiful person. I had on a Dry 24-7 at the time too.

Well, I've had many, but one that had a strangely profound effect on me was when I was traveling cross country, by myself, diapered, and I stopped at a desolate rest area for trucks, on a pitch black (no-moon) night, and found a private place, out of view, to disrobe to my diaper & plastic pants, and got the opportunity to just be outside my vehicle, under the Milky Way, for a half hour, or so. It felt like I was visible to all, in the universe, God included, in my most natural state, and it was strangely rewarding & satisfying. Can't explain it, other as described, but I was momentarily free to just be me, in front of all.

When I was first married I had an Idea on a trip to go buy some diapers. While I always wanted to wear them it had been many years since I had a chance to. I had this ah ha moment when I realized I could buy some diapers and wear them on my trip. What a rush I had trying on that first diaper. it was truly bliss. I was hooked from then on.

That first unforgettable drive to the store to buy my first diapers, I'd resisted the urge for many many years, but got to a point where I just decided I didn't care what the consequences were, I had to get some diapers. I drove to the store literally shaking with excitement and fear and bought some ABU diapers.

Getting home and putting that first diaper on after 25+ years of thinking about it was.... well.. heaven, and the first time I wet I thought I was going to cry it felt so good. It was weird to have such an amazing profound experience and NOT be able to talk to anybody about it. The family just came home and to everybody else it was just a normal day, but for me, something awoken that is NOT going back to sleep!

Of course, now one of my favourite things is to just wear a T-Shirt and diaper and dance around when alone in the house, it just makes me feel free. Nobody knows this about me, it's like I live two different lives, one with everybody around and one, more fun one, when I'm alone.

kashiak said:
So, like the title says; what is your favourite experience with/regarding diapers?

I would have to say, for myself, it was when I got my hands on my very first "real" (thick) diapers about 3 years ago. I had had pull-ups before, but they were of poor quality and leaked a lot. I remember being so disappointed in them. Then I got my Rearz safari diapers and I was so excited I couldn't properly contain myself. I had to wear them right away (even if my parents were home!). So I struggled with the first one and finally got it on myself - I'd never ever diapered anyone before - and I just sat on my bed with this happy, silly smile while thinking how nice they felt xD I'd been thinking about wanting to wear diapers for years, so it was kind of a relief for me as well; kind of like "yes, I finally did it!". So yeah, that's me.

Ditto! Belissimos made me feel this way until I discovered the Safari. They're massive, high waisted, and so crinkly! I couldn't contain myself either!

My fav experience is when I first wet in public. It felt so good. I now love to wet my diapers.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

When I first started wearing diapers during the day, it wasn't easy to accept. I'd been wearing pull-ups and trying to make it to the bathroom for the longest time. But one morning, a little less than a month after I made the switch, I was alone washing dishes in just a diaper and a t-shirt when I felt warmth spread across my crotch. It was the first time I didn't "clench" to try and stop it. Instead, it hardly registered and I finished the dishes without really thinking about it. Maybe not that exciting, but it's my favorite (if you can call it that) experience with diapers because it was the moment I grew comfortable with using them. It was also one of the first times I wore diapers at home without boxers or pajamas covering them, and I started leaving my diaper "exposed" when relaxing at home after this, which quickly helped me become much more comfortable with needing them.

I've been into CDing and wearing lingerie since I was young. Had never given diapers a thought. Then one day about 4 years ago, while surfing the web I ran across some pics of a guy in some very cute, gurly, print baby diapers. Found out they were Goodnites for girls. I thought how cute and cool, and had to have some. I ran to the local store and bought a pack. Of course I bought the largest size available. Good thing they stretched a lot as I managed to get them pulled on. I was overwhelmed at how good they felt. The nice tight feeling was great. Finally I had to pee so figured what the heck and let it flow. OMG the feeling was almost orgasmic and I knew I was hooked. Been wearing ever since.

Anything with my stuffie "Mr. Bunny" by my side and knowing that he's not there to judge.

Mine has been fairly recent, buying my first ABDL brand diapers and having the freedom to walk around the house in just a t-shirt and diaper for a few days while my housemates are away. The other day I was hanging out my laundry in just that outfit outside and it was so quiet, I almost chickened out and put some shorts on in case the neighbours were watching but I ended up just chilling all day like that and it was heaven :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back