Not open for further replies.

kashiak

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey there :)

So I have a problem. Before I get to the problem though, I'll just say that ever since the 3rd or 4th grade of elementary school, I've had to pee exactly two times a day; in the morning and last thing in the evening. A few years back, I would wear diapers to bed and whenever I was home alone (which would sometimes be 2-3 weeks at a time) just for fun, and I would use them too without trying to hold it in at all. Now, this went on for about two years before I moved to Japan (for a year) and had to leave my diapers at home.

Which brings me to my current problem. During these 8 months I've now been here, it seems I can't hold much at all. I need to go to the bathroom very often, and more often than not I'll need to literally run or do this awkward 'I need to pee so bad' walk or I'll pee myself. It's happened a few times that I haven't made it to the toilet; usually inside the house while I've tried to rush. Once I wet myself right in front of the toilet's door, but usually I jump into the shower (it's in a different room closer to my room) at the last second when I feel myself starting to dribble. Twice, I've wet myself outside. Luckily both times I was wearing a dress and it was dark out though. I usually need to wake up in the middle of the night to go to toilet. About a week ago, I woke up in the middle of wetting my bed - that's never happened before. I haven't wet the bed since I was a little kid.

So there you have it. My question is, do you think me wearing diapers so much during those 2 years might've weakened my bladder this much? Should I go to the doctor when I go back home in about 4 months?

EDIT:

I just realized I made it sound like I have accidents often. Me not making it to the toilet has honestly only happened a few times (a few too many though). Though I very often just barely make it, with my underwear getting slightly wet.

Also, has anyone else had anything like this happen?

Last edited:
I would look into the exercises designed to strengthen the surrounding muscles and probably keep wearing just in case because I think my wearing has strengthened my muscles because instead of running to the commode every hour I can live a normal life and if I wet a little in traffic on my way home, who cares?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Ah, I don't have diapers with me here. I live with (a lot of) other people and my room is so tiny I can barely move, let alone store diapers anywhere. But yes, I'll definitely look into some exercises. Thanks for the suggestion :)

That doesn't sound like normal happenings just from wearing diapers, even peeing totally freely without trying to hold it at all. Especially since you said you were only wearing at various intervals and therefore still had times in between those 2-3 week periods where you were not wearing diapers all the time and (presumably) holding it like normal and not having any troubles prior to your travel.

With travel to Japan, I'd suggest looking into your diet as one possible source. Japan has a lot of tea all the time, and if you've significantly altered your liquid intake and total amount of diuretics, that could be causing a good chunk of what you're experiencing. This is especially true if you're drinking lots of soda, tea, or coffee frequently during the day, as I think that tends to lead to an effect where you constantly have to pee and feel some urgency.

I'm also curious if you had these kind of emergencies when you were wearing diapers? When you were diapered all the time, would you notice that you had to pee and immediately let go? Would you not notice you had to pee until it was an emergency like you're feeling now?

And lastly, if it continues even with trying some exercises and watching your liquid intake a bit closer, I think you should see a doctor. It's pretty unusual to actually start having accidents.

ArchieRoni said:
That doesn't sound like normal happenings just from wearing diapers, even peeing totally freely without trying to hold it at all. Especially since you said you were only wearing at various intervals and therefore still had times in between those 2-3 week periods where you were not wearing diapers all the time and (presumably) holding it like normal and not having any troubles prior to your travel.

With travel to Japan, I'd suggest looking into your diet as one possible source. Japan has a lot of tea all the time, and if you've significantly altered your liquid intake and total amount of diuretics, that could be causing a good chunk of what you're experiencing. This is especially true if you're drinking lots of soda, tea, or coffee frequently during the day, as I think that tends to lead to an effect where you constantly have to pee and feel some urgency.

I'm also curious if you had these kind of emergencies when you were wearing diapers? When you were diapered all the time, would you notice that you had to pee and immediately let go? Would you not notice you had to pee until it was an emergency like you're feeling now?

And lastly, if it continues even with trying some exercises and watching your liquid intake a bit closer, I think you should see a doctor. It's pretty unusual to actually start having accidents.

Thanks for the reply :)

I can remember having these emergency runs to the toilet every now and then, but not even nearly as often as here. But yes, usually I would hold it normally while there was someone else home. And I only drink water here, no juices, sodas, teas, coffees etc. at all.

When I was in diapers, I wouldn't really think about it much - I'd just pee the moment I felt anything, be it a light or strong urge. With that said though, there were times when I hadn't noticed how much I needed to pee before I started peeing, or when the need to go kind of surprised me.

And yeah, I was thinking if the exercises haven't worked by the time I return home, I'll probably go straight to a doctor.

Are you absolutely certain you're emptying you bladder each time. Like 300+ ml. Given you used to hold you bladder SO much before, you may have set yourself up for overflow incontinence.

Either way, you need to get a urodynamics study done. It's incredibly embarrassing, and uncomfortable too (if not a little painful). BUT it will be needed to better show what is going on with your bladder.

Slomo said:
Are you absolutely certain you're emptying you bladder each time. Like 300+ ml. Given you used to hold you bladder SO much before, you may have set yourself up for overflow incontinence.

Either way, you need to get a urodynamics study done. It's incredibly embarrassing, and uncomfortable too (if not a little painful). BUT it will be needed to better show what is going on with your bladder.

Thanks for the reply ^^ I am pretty sure that I’m emptying my bladder when I go. Sometimes it’ll be just a tiny bit even though I felt like I haven’t peed in about three days lol. But that doesn’t happen too often.

But yeah, like I said I’ll probably go to the doctor if this hasn’t stopped or gotten better by the time I go back home. I just dread going to the doctor with a problem like this, it’s kind of embarrassing to walk in there and go ”yeah I keep nearly (and sometimes really) peeing myself at 21”

I'd suggest seeing a Dr soon, they've seen it all before, and you say "at 21" surely that's an indication there is something unusual going on? Japanese people have far less inhibitions about such matters in any case, I think the exercises that might help are called Kegel,

Pete67 said:
I'd suggest seeing a Dr soon, they've seen it all before, and you say "at 21" surely that's an indication there is something unusual going on? Japanese people have far less inhibitions about such matters in any case, I think the exercises that might help are called Kegel,
Thanks for the reply ^^

My Japanese is not yet good enough to deal with talking about difficult stuff like this to be honest (and believe me, most japanese people don't speak English even on a basic level). And I definitely don't want to ask a friend or my teacher to go with me xD I also can't see Japanese people having less inhibitions about these things either. So I'll just wait until I get home and meanwhile I'll try those exercises.

You're very welcome, is it possible to sw your own Dr on the phone? good luck with everything,,,

I'll try to figure out if it would be possible. Thanks :D

kashiak said:
Thanks for the reply ^^ I am pretty sure that I’m emptying my bladder when I go. Sometimes it’ll be just a tiny bit even though I felt like I haven’t peed in about three days lol. But that doesn’t happen too often.

But yeah, like I said I’ll probably go to the doctor if this hasn’t stopped or gotten better by the time I go back home. I just dread going to the doctor with a problem like this, it’s kind of embarrassing to walk in there and go ”yeah I keep nearly (and sometimes really) peeing myself at 21”

Yeah, that sounds like overflow incontinence to me. Your bladder may be distended and stretched out so much it can't contract anymore. Only when the pressure really builds up do you get the need to pee, and because it doesn't contract, it doesn't fully empty. And the process repeats in a couple more hours.

Now I'm in now way certain this is what's happening. IF this really is what's happening, then intermittent catheterization (4+ times per day), will empty your bladder enough do it can heal and (hopefully) become elastic again. It would (hopefully) be a short term necessity, which could put you back to normal.

Again, it will take an actual urologist to really make that diagnosis. So forget about being embarrassed, ignoring the problem guarantees it will get worse. Go see one soon, regardless if you think you need to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back