• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

How's it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashiak

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey,

I'm Kash. Nice to meet you!

I'm originally from Europe, though I reside in Japan right now. I'm a little, and don't have a daddy or a mommy right now. Outside of ABDL I'm interested in learning languages, traveling, movies and writing. I don't really know what else to say lol.

I'm here primarily in search of roleplay friends - it's a lot of work, finding places where I can roleplay ABDL stuff :)

Anyway, that's it for my introductions! <3

Hello Kashiak and welcome to the group.

Nice informative introduction.

Egor

kashiak said:
I'm here primarily in search of roleplay friends - it's a lot of work, finding places where I can roleplay ABDL stuff :) <3

Hi and welcome! If you want to RP there is a link at the top of the screen for discord. It's a chat area for ADISC members and there is an RP area there. Have fun!

Hi Kash, and welcome, I'm very interested in all aspects of Japanese culture, hope you are having a great time!

Pete67 said:
Hi Kash, and welcome, I'm very interested in all aspects of Japanese culture, hope you are having a great time!

Thanks! I am, actually haha. It's been an amazing experience ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:
Hi and welcome! If you want to RP there is a link at the top of the screen for discord. It's a chat area for ADISC members and there is an RP area there. Have fun!

Hey, thanks! :) I'm guessing if it's on discord, it's probably more of a chat-roleplay and a group roleplay? I'm personally looking for something where I can write whole paragraphs, but thanks for the suggestion ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back