Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't know how I didn't hear about this sooner...

So last night I discovered there's a manga called Omujo! Omutsu Joshi about a high-school boy who discovers three of his classmates wear diapers, each for a different reason. I'm not going to link it as a precaution, as it's fairly suggestive and I haven't finished it yet, but Google will direct you to Kissmanga where you can read it in English.

nice find, will check it out when I get home, thanks

Yeah I came across that a few weeks back; nice read.

Sweet find. I'll have to give it a read sometime later.

I ran into a reference to this a while back and clicked through the first few chapters. It's amusing, but so singular in focus that it becomes redundant fast. Still, I'd say it's one of the better diaper comics I've run into.

Been awaiting chapter 16 for quite some weeks!

The author has been on hiatus since this summer due to a bad hip fracture, but he recently tweeted that he's finally been able to draw a draft for the next chapter.

Nice! Have looked for an ABDL manga before, but only found ones that barely feature nappies, or are so disturbing I threw up in my mouth... After that I kinda stopped looking...
Will have to give this a read.

Thanks for sharing this!

Any other good ones out there? When I've searched before, all I found was the creepy disturbing weirdo ones, too.

Springcircle said:
The author has been on hiatus since this summer due to a bad hip fracture, but he recently tweeted that he's finally been able to draw a draft for the next chapter.

How did you hear about it? I need the link to his twitter.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I don't know how I didn't hear about this sooner...

So last night I discovered there's a manga called Omujo! Omutsu Joshi about a high-school boy who discovers three of his classmates wear diapers, each for a different reason. I'm not going to link it as a precaution, as it's fairly suggestive and I haven't finished it yet, but Google will direct you to Kissmanga where you can read it in English.

Thanks for locating this Honey Senpai. I really enjoyed it. (I know Honey isn't your username. I just liked the idea of using it as your name)

AnimeDude892 said:
How did you hear about it? I need the link to his twitter.

His Twitter's in Japanese, so I'm not sure linking to it will be of much use for most people here.

Springcircle said:
His Twitter's in Japanese, so I'm not sure linking to it will be of much use for most people here.

translate.google.com ;)

Reading this manga came with the side effect of making me extra-attached to my diapers lately - I haven't worn regular underwear in a week. Maybe tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back