Are we born DL/AB? An African Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysee

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In the early 80s I taught in a posh Boy's Junior School in London. I taught 9 year olds and in the class was a boy nicknamed 'Stinky'. Alan (not his real name) wore diapers to school as he had the habit of pooping his pants almost every day, on purpose. He always did it at morning break. He would separate from the other boys, and stand very still. Suddenly a look of sheer delight would come over his face. Sure enough, he had just done it. Next he would head for a nearby bench, and slowly sit. There was that expression again. When the bell rang, he would come into class as though nothing had happened. It was not long before the boys sitting around him would start complaining about the smell, and moving away. Once, I asked him why he did it. The answer was quite simple, he enjoyed it. On another occasion, the answer: "It's really HOT, sir".
At the end of my third year at the school, I was given the opportunity to go and work in the north of Kenya as principle of a boarding school. It was there that I encountered Luria. He was 8 years old and from a poor family some distance from the school. There were no such things as diapers among the Samburu . Unfortunately this meant that each morning Luria would poo in his underpants and shorts. His mother had tried everything to get him to stop, and he was such a distraction in class, that the teacher asked me to expel him. I went to see the family and was referred to the grandfather, who explained the reason for Luria's problem was that some traditional ritual at his birth and not been completed. I guessed that he was talking about slaughtering something, but the family were too poor to pay for it. I had the boy examined by the doctor at the mission hospital. He said that there was no medical reason for this behaviour. He, just like Alan, did it because they enjoyed doing it......and I know what they meant! Do you share this pleasure?

Nobody is actually born as alcoholics, drug users, gay, or even abdl. However, I do believe we are born with certain types or ways of thinking that efectively "prime" us to become that way sometime in our life.

This is an important distinction, as it is also dependent on ones environment. If someone prone to alcoholism never takes his first drink, then he will never become an alcoholic. The same for abdl, if we never remember ever having a diaper, nor have any around us (including makeshift or baby), then we wouldn't ever "discover" we are abdl.

Slomo said:
Nobody is actually born as alcoholics, drug users, gay, or even abdl. ...

This is an important distinction, as it is also dependent on ones environment. If someone prone to alcoholism never takes his first drink, then he will never become an alcoholic.

I'm sorry, but I have to point out that this is not correct. Much of my family, including my mother, father, and all four of my grandparents are or were alcoholics. Because of this, I saw first hand just what alcoholism does to a person, and to those around them, and decided at a young age I would never drink. At all, period. Yet many, many times I've craved alcohol. I've often had to suppress the desire to drink, outside of and having nothing to do with social and peer pressure to fit in. My point is, people are very much can and are born alcoholics. Weather that applies to something purely psychological like fetishes, that is a different debate entirely.

BabyCorry said:
I'm sorry, but I have to point out that this is not correct. Much of my family, including my mother, father, and all four of my grandparents are or were alcoholics. Because of this, I saw first hand just what alcoholism does to a person, and to those around them, and decided at a young age I would never drink. At all, period. Yet many, many times I've craved alcohol. I've often had to suppress the desire to drink, outside of and having nothing to do with social and peer pressure to fit in. My point is, people are very much can and are born alcoholics. Weather that applies to something purely psychological like fetishes, that is a different debate entirely.

Now this is incorrect, alcoholism​ is not something you're born with, this is an addiction issue developed from alcohol abuse. (Substance abuse)

If you're using your family members as an example so that's specific to you.

But that kind of behavior (not you but the family's​ continuous behavior down the line)

That's​ is an example of "learned behaviour" or "environmental behaviour," developed from the environment they were raised in or lived in, possibility later in life. People will act according to the environment they were raised in, they were surrounded by alcoholics so it became engraved into them psychologically.

A baby isn't just born with alcoholism, just because the parents were alcoholics. A child "may" later in life become an alcoholic based on the environment they were raised in.
Take that child away from that environment at birth and put them into an environment where that behavior is not present and you will get a completely different result.

For you to state that you occasionally crave alcohol would mean, you have had it and so you struggle because you saw in your family it became a learned behaviour such as, "When depressed drink this, cause my family did" (this is just an example)
You can't crave something you never had and know what it is your have cravings for. How are you fighting the urge to resist something that you don't partake in and know what it is that you're craving?

We're now officially off topic, but you don't know me or my life. Do NOT claim you do. That is ignorant, off base, and insulting towards me. A baby very much can and far too often is born an alcoholic, because their mother drank heavily while pregnant. That coupled with being raised in an environment where alcohol is not only often present, but the norm can and does lead people who never have drank to still crave it. I kindly ask that you accept that, or admit you are outright calling me a liar. That choice is yours. I know the truth of my life, and know I am in no way unique.

Slomo said:
Nobody is actually born as alcoholics, drug users, gay, or even abdl. However, I do believe we are born with certain types or ways of thinking that efectively "prime" us to become that way sometime in our life.

This is an important distinction, as it is also dependent on ones environment. If someone prone to alcoholism never takes his first drink, then he will never become an alcoholic. The same for abdl, if we never remember ever having a diaper, nor have any around us (including makeshift or baby), then we wouldn't ever "discover" we are abdl.

Science has already studied this:
Chromosomes
- the female chromosome is Y
- the male chromosome is X
- both genders have both chromosomes, depending on which you have more of when developing in the womb determines the gender.

Now, homosexuality (male or female) can be broken down genetically (science) showing hormone unbalance in chromosomes,
Males having more Y chromosomes or females having more X then their supposed too, effects their sex drive.

And as for fetish development, ABDL would have to say more built into personality more, plenty of people will have and have something that reminds them of their diaper days, but don't become ABDL and are repulsed by the concept.
Now saying discovering through triggers is I agree with, but the fact that it "was" triggered means it was there already in your subconscious.

jaysee said:
Are we born DL/AB? An African Experience

For most people there are only two possible explanations for any given human behavior: genetics or psychology. Research is being done in two other areas that can affect behavior: epigenetics and imprinting. These are not mutually exclusive and it will be interesting to watch as researchers explore the possible relationships among these things.

In the mean time it probably wouldn't hurt to have an animal sacrifice after the birth of a child, just in case.

I don't really believe that we inherit this interest in DL/AB. After all, most of us would probably struggle to find any close relatives who share in our desires. Nor have we, at least pre internet generation, learnt this behaviour. It is such a secret thing, that we never heard of it. I know that at 8 -15 years of age, I was convinced that I was the only one in the world who like to pee and poop his pants on purpose.
My poor explanation is that everyone is open to the possibility of DL/AB. Everyone would be enjoying the pleasure, comfort convenience, etc. were in not for social conditioning that the majority of people succumb to. We are the brave few, for one reason or another, refuse to comply. What do you think?

I've no idea where my love of wetting came from but by the time I was about 5 or 6 I knew I liked wetting my self and didn't care if I had wet pants.

BabyCorry said:

I do not discount the cravings of an alcoholic. But ask yourself, before alcohol was invented/discovered, were there any alcoholics? And you. think hard about this, but if you had never tasted alcohol in the first place, then how would you know you crave it? and how about abdl's then? Before the first cloth towels that resembled diapers were used, were there any diaper lovers? Obviously not.

Again, without that environmental variable of them simply being available, none of us (or them) could have existed. We are born primed to become this way, yes. And when it is first triggered it can be nearly if not totally impossible to "put the genie back into the bottle". Fetishes or not, that actually doesn't even matter in cases like this.

Just think, there could be hundreds of thousands of people in the world right now who are competently addicted to the feeling of anti-gravity and falling up while weightless, even get a sexual thrill from it. Except without anti-gravity they simply don't exist yet. Now do they.

I don't know if you're trying to be rude and belittling, or if that is just your nature. Regardless, you very much are. You claim to know my life. What I know to be true. It is one thing to disagree with someone over a debatable topic. To claim to know what someone else has lived and felt is ignorant in a way I do not know how to describe.

Look back at my initial post. I said I can not speak about peoples feelings about a fetish, but those are very clearly not a genetic or inherited trait. The environment determines things like that.

Reply if you wish, in whatever way you wish. I have nothing more to say to you on this, and likely any other topic. Your mindset is not one I care to understand, much less converse with.

Scientists have now isolated the ABDL genome in people who enjoy wearing diaper and acting like babies.

dogboy said:
Scientists have now isolated the ABDL genome in people who enjoy wearing diaper and acting like babies.

You read that too? I found in fascinating. For those who missed the article in the American Journal of Pediatrics: Normally, the C, G, A, and T nucleotides appear in seemingly random order, but in teen babies, scientists discovered long strings of GAGAGAGAGAGAGA...etc.

In tracing the origins of this new "GAGA" sequence, scientists expected to find that it had come into being in the late 1800's, coincident with the development of diapers. They were surprised to discover that the sequence was traceable to ancient Israelites. This produced the revelation that our history of diapers was all wrong, and that Jesus did in fact wear diapers, contrary to the accounts of his infancy in the Bible. Pope Francis immediately ordered that all instances of "swaddling clothes" in the Catholic Bible be replaced with "diapers," and encouraged all Catholics to wear diapers on Christmas to commemorate the manner in which Jesus was clothed following his birth.

I don't suppose I need to say that all of that was a Goddamned lie.

Slomo said:

Mostly this, I think. Bit less sure on the "gay" part, though.

Last edited:
What most people are born with is a GI tract loaded with nerve endings at both ends, which can lead people to derive pleasure from various forms of stimulation at either end. Your brain is most sensitive to everything and has the most synapses it'll ever have when you're a kid, including dopamine and seratonin-powered ones. Couple that with some random thing or event that incidentally happens and kicks up the neurochemicals reliably enough to subconsciously couple it with some other stimulus/action/padding and bam... you've got yourself a fetish/fixation/behavior. Doesn't cover everything, of course--plenty of behaviors can come from other things--but is the more-likely (albeit less fun) explanation. For example, google "cortical homunculus" and you'll probably understand why people "are born to" mush their mouth holes together or run around holding hands, for example.

Slomo said:
I do not discount the cravings of an alcoholic. But ask yourself, before alcohol was invented/discovered, were there any alcoholics? And you. think hard about this, but if you had never tasted alcohol in the first place, then how would you know you crave it? and how about abdl's then? Before the first cloth towels that resembled diapers were used, were there any diaper lovers? Obviously not.

Again, without that environmental variable of them simply being available, none of us (or them) could have existed. We are born primed to become this way, yes. And when it is first triggered it can be nearly if not totally impossible to "put the genie back into the bottle". Fetishes or not, that actually doesn't even matter in cases like this.

Just think, there could be hundreds of thousands of people in the world right now who are competently addicted to the feeling of anti-gravity and falling up while weightless, even get a sexual thrill from it. Except without anti-gravity they simply don't exist yet. Now do they.

to be Fair. alcohol is a poor example to use. it's well known that chimpanzees and other primates will seek out alcoholic sap and fermenting fruit, both for sake of ease, as such fruit usually has already fallen from the plant; and possibly for hydration in the case of the sap. however, there are hints that said primates may consume such substances for the the inebriation; as while some observed subjects Partake in reasonable amounts to presume feeding as motive, others have been seen to make sponges out of leaves and porous woods as to sop up the alcoholic sap and juices to consume directly.

this correlates a somewhat common theory on alcoholism that posits that it was a genetic factor of human beings even before modern humans evolved. if primates today indulge in natural sources of alcohol, than logic dictates that prehistoric apes likely did as well. human ancestors evolved from such apes, and ergo, the genetic disposition to chemical dependence on alcohol became encoded in our dna to the present day.

JacobKojitsu said:
to be Fair. alcohol is a poor example to use. it's well known that chimpanzees and other primates will seek out alcoholic sap and fermenting fruit, both for sake of ease, as such fruit usually has already fallen from the plant; and possibly for hydration in the case of the sap. however, there are hints that said primates may consume such substances for the the inebriation; as while some observed subjects Partake in reasonable amounts to presume feeding as motive, others have been seen to make sponges out of leaves and porous woods as to sop up the alcoholic sap and juices to consume directly.

Oblig drunk squirrel. OK not drunk. "smashed out of his gourd" maybe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0so5er4X3dc

He's not belittling you, but is approaching the topic from the viewpoint of science and logic. You're coming from a position of unquantifiable feeling based on personal/familial experiences that couldn't be replicated. It sounds like your family may have issues that make them suseptable to issues relating to addiction and dependency. Diapers may be the outlet you've chosen to deal with that, others choose alcohol.

Cottontail said:
You read that too? I found in fascinating. For those who missed the article in the American Journal of Pediatrics: Normally, the C, G, A, and T nucleotides appear in seemingly random order, but in teen babies, scientists discovered long strings of GAGAGAGAGAGAGA...etc.

In tracing the origins of this new "GAGA" sequence, scientists expected to find that it had come into being in the late 1800's, coincident with the development of diapers. They were surprised to discover that the sequence was traceable to ancient Israelites. This produced the revelation that our history of diapers was all wrong, and that Jesus did in fact wear diapers, contrary to the accounts of his infancy in the Bible. Pope Francis immediately ordered that all instances of "swaddling clothes" in the Catholic Bible be replaced with "diapers," and encouraged all Catholics to wear diapers on Christmas to commemorate the manner in which Jesus was clothed following his birth.

I don't suppose I need to say that all of that was a Goddamned lie.

Mostly this, I think. Bit less sure on the "gay" part, though.
That was hilarious...

We are all born with dispositions, weaknesses, and so on so forth, but what we choose to cave to is our choice. You're not an alcoholic because you want alcohol, you're an alcoholic when you can no longer control your drinking habits. You are an ABDL when the desire is filled, not because it's there. Existing with a desire doesn't make you something.

Wanting to be held and act like a child, doesn't make you an abdl. Acting like a child dressing in a diaper, that makes you an abdl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bladderbrain said:
Wanting to be held and act like a child, doesn't make you an abdl. Acting like a child dressing in a diaper, that makes you an abdl.
Having a mental condition that makes a person unable to to handle basic adult responsibilities, such as feeding and dressing, may reduce a person to an infant like state but this wouldn't make him an abdl. It is the desire that makes a person an abdl.

- - - Updated - - -

BabyCorry said:
A baby very much can and far too often is born an alcoholic, because their mother drank heavily while pregnant.
I have to agree with this.

There is pretty solid evidence that babies can be born addicted to the drugs they were exposed to in the womb, and this includes alcohol. To those who might disagree based on a definition of "addicted": The fact that babies cannot make a conscious decision to take drugs doesn't change the fact that they suffer physical distress due to withdrawal from a drug addiction.

Drifter said:
Having a mental condition that makes a person unable to to handle basic adult responsibilities, such as feeding and dressing, may reduce a person to an infant like state but this wouldn't make him an abdl. It is the desire that makes a person an abdl.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to agree with this.

There is pretty solid evidence that babies can be born addicted to the drugs they were exposed to in the womb, and this includes alcohol. To those who might disagree based on a definition of "addicted": The fact that babies cannot make a conscious decision to take drugs doesn't change the fact that they suffer physical distress due to withdrawal from a drug addiction.
I'm sorry but I did expect this response...

If that were the case than anyone who has simply thought about killing someone is a murderer, thinking of hitting his/her significant other an abuser, fantasized of touching a child a pedophile, any man who imagined raping a woman a rapist.

Thoughts don't make you something. If that were the case we'd all likely be lining the walls of a jail cell.

We are defined by what we do. Rather what we do with our thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back