question about health and hygiene: liniment creams on the genital mucosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

neaendr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello,
As a continent person, i believe that diaper and pull up could have some great advantages on my daily life.

For example, i've heard that many women in the ABDL community use them during their menstruations. I would like to do the same.

Unfortunately my immune system is not the best, and so i'm prone to urinary infection if i'm not careful, (never happened from a diaper, because short-time wearing, but still) so i need to take good care of my skin and change often, also a liniment barrier cream would be mandatory for theses 6 days of wearing per month . But a question is still in my mind about that:

Should I/ Could I apply the liniment cream on both the diaper area (on the skin) AND on the vaginal mucosa too? (sorry not sure about the term in english, i'm talking about the external vagina area). Since it's skin (well mucous membrane skin) it could have irritation and rash too. But i'm not sure a liniment could be adapted there. Since i wouldn't dare trying without advices and risking hurting myself, what do you think about that :/ ? Thanks in advance!

neaendr said:
Hello,
As a continent person, i believe that diaper and pull up could have some great advantages on my daily life.

For example, i've heard that many women in the ABDL community use them during their menstruations. I would like to do the same.

Unfortunately my immune system is not the best, and so i'm prone to urinary infection if i'm not careful, (never happened from a diaper, because short-time wearing, but still) so i need to take good care of my skin and change often, also a liniment barrier cream would be mandatory for theses 6 days of wearing per month . But a question is still in my mind about that:

Should I/ Could I apply the liniment cream on both the diaper area (on the skin) AND on the vaginal mucosa too? (sorry not sure about the term in english, i'm talking about the external vagina area). Since it's skin (well mucous membrane skin) it could have irritation and rash too. But i'm not sure a liniment could be adapted there. Since i wouldn't dare trying without advices and risking hurting myself, what do you think about that :/ ? Thanks in advance!

I don't see why not. I've had to apply diaper cream to my anus before (my proctologist recommended it).

Yep, i was probably over-thinking, my concern was that if the PH of the product does not match, or for other reasons related to the ingredients, it could damage the vaginal flora, and its bacterial balance. Genitals are ridiculously complicated... :/ but I guess i will apply the product on a small surface and observe if irritation or incompetence appears before using it over the whole area. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer this post :D

neaendr said:
Yep, i was probably over-thinking, my concern was that if the PH of the product does not match, or for other reasons related to the ingredients, it could damage the vaginal flora, and its bacterial balance. Genitals are ridiculously complicated... :/ but I guess i will apply the product on a small surface and observe if irritation or incompetence appears before using it over the whole area. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer this post :D

Yes, if applying any product makes you develp incompetence, then you probably should stop using it.

Slomo said:
Yes, if applying any product makes you develp incompetence, then you probably should stop using it.

Everything seems to make me incompetent. Sorry, I had to go for it. On a more serious note, I've found that Aveeno Baby Cream is very good because it has Dimethicone, something recommended for diabetics with damaged feet. It protects one diaper area for 24 hours which is very effective. I use it every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back