can we cure this fetish ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in the phase you're in many times. Just know it isn't harmful. And I agree with others, if it's not too expensive why stop? It's very enjoyable to be a DL. Love yourself no matter what you do with diapers! :smile:

Uggu said:
I'm confused... can you explained the difference between a diaper lover and a diaper fetish. I thought they were synonyms. Is that how you say it? Lol

Strictly semantics. Use either term any way you like. No matter how you define it some people will agree with you, others will argue. They both refer to an abnormal attraction to diapers. Let the perfectionists argue about the trivial details.

Uggu said:
I'm confused... can you explained the difference between a diaper lover and a diaper fetish. I thought they were synonyms. Is that how you say it? Lol

It's not a synonym. They are very different, but it seems there is a LOT on confusion and misunderstanding about what they even mean, so a lot of people do use the terms that way- incorrectly.

AB- This is someone who is an Adult Baby. They generally pursue regressing towards the mind set and feeling of being a baby. Fully, or in part. Note, this can be widely ranged from simply using a few baby items, to full on regression.

DL- This is someone who is a Diaper Lover. These are people who quite literally love diapers. (and yes you can love inanimate objects too). As with loving a person, we often do not fully understand why we are in love, we are just inexplicably compelled to. The same with loving diapers. Also, as with loving a person, love most certainly can include sex. However, that love is not "based" on just the sex alone.

Fetish- Also know as SD (Sexual Diapers)- This is someone who engages with certain "items", or body parts, purely for the sexual arousal and heightened climax it can bring. Their use of it in this way truly is based on the sexuality aspect. And when not engaged in that sex, the "item" is typically left in the bedroom, only to be thought about when an arousal occurs. It's also worth noting that reaching climax often cannot happen (or is diminished) without engaging in the fetish.

As you can now see, it is actually quite offensive to say an abdl has a fetish. While there is nothing wrong with healthy fetishes themselves, there is SO much more to it with ab's and dl's. and they are very much clearly not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back