I finally wore to public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Im a DL and usually wear only at home but recently i wore a diaper to public :smile1:, its was awesome and nerve wracking. I wore my normal street clothes and try to remain calm, it was scary initially when people look at me i start to get paranoid but then i stop to think that they have no reason to know that i am wearing and i just act normally.

At first i kept on pulling my shirt down but later stopped because i am doing it way too much and i remembered reading from a post here as it attracted attention if i kept on doing it.

I even went to a library , my street clothes actually covered the diaper crinkle plus i have keys and stuff in my pocket to make the crinkle inaudible. Just wanted to share with you guys about the awesome experience i had.:shades:

Exactly, people just don't notice unless you make it obvious. They were probably picking up your nervousness more than anything, so it's a good thing you stopped yourself and learned to just act normal.

It also gets easier the often you wear. Eventually you'll wonder why you were so nervous about it in the first place.

I wouldn't worry too much about the crinkle sound. No one will notice except you. But keys and stuff in your pocket will make you look wide and bulky. Best wishes

I had to dive into wearing in public and yeah, it was nerve-wracking at first but people really are not all that observant and they generally don't care.

Even those of us that wear can have trouble telling unless we get an obvious clue and we know what to look for.

I have a dog so I'm usually carrying a dog waste bag in case he has to go and I have to clean up that mess. That bag crinkles more in my pocket than the diaper I'm wearing.

[Edit]

I have to add that I've been wearing the plastic-backed Tranquility ATNs and they can crinkle.

Last edited:
PaddedDeist said:
I had to dive in wearing in public and yeah, it was nerve-wracking at first but people really are not all that observant and they generally don't care.

Even those of us that wear can have trouble telling unless we get an obvious clue and we know what to look for.

I have a dog so I'm usually carrying a dog waste bag in case he has to go and I have to clean up that mess. That bag crinkles more in my pocket than the diaper I'm wearing.

To drive your point in more. I was at my urologist a couple days ago. While waiting, another guy and I got to conversing about our urology problems. At one point he said he was stuck in a diaper. Except I had no idea he was wearing. And I'm a DL, in a urology office, and presumably more alert about people in diapers. But nope, I didn't even notice.

I also told him it helps to use better diapers. To keep it simple I told him I was wearing a diaper called Confidry. (Since Betterdry isn't currently available) He too hadn't realised it.

I wore a diaper at a restaurant with my family, i was too scared to use it though

DonGlover said:
I wore a diaper at a restaurant with my family, i was too scared to use it though

That's actually brave. A dry diaper is MUCH more crinkly and loud than a wet one.

Slomo said:
That's actually brave. A dry diaper is MUCH more crinkly and loud than a wet one.

Sometimes the opposite is true, it depends on the diaper. Rearz Little Squirts are actually pretty quiet until they get wet, and then they get a lot louder. I think for them they have the pulpy-padding adhered to the shell which quiets it, and when they get wet the padding clumps and pulls away and leaves the shell to make a lot more noise when flexed.

It’s been many years for me but I do remember being nervous leaving home now I don’t think twice unless I’m wearing a booster magnifico or littlepaws etc but even so I still go out as discreetly as I can and to my knowledge never been caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very self conscious about everything. It took a bit of time before I went out in public. Once I did I never looked back. If I have a loaded wet diaper and an errand to run the errand gets done first before a change of the diaper.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Oh gods I remember how nerve-wracking the first time was lol. I had to go to the store for a few groceries and I was wearing a diaper but I didn’t want to waste it by taking it off before I’d used it. So I walked to the closest store wearing the diaper and I remember how I kept thinking ”ohhhh everyone knows I’m wearing it” even though I knew no one could notice since I was wearing loose sweatpants and a t-shirt that was long enough to cover my butt. After that it got easier, I’d sometimes even wear while going out with family. Once I even used it while out with my sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back