Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry821

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm looking to try out a new diaper and wanting a cloth backed. I have tried on the Abu preschools and they didn't fit to well. Does anyone have a favored, ether medical or abdl?

I would try Seni Quattro, which you can get from XP Medical or Northshore Air Supreme. Both are plain white with wetness indicators and pretty good for cloth-like disposables.

Ry821 said:
I'm looking to try out a new diaper and wanting a cloth backed. I have tried on the Abu preschools and they didn't fit to well. Does anyone have a favored, ether medical or abdl?

Nope. Cloth backed simply does not have the reliability or total absorption that plastic backed has. Northshore Air Supreme does a good job at trying though. Check them out if you're still really intent to try cloth backed. Just be ready to be disappointied when comparing them to their regular Northshore Supreme's.

Slomo said:
Nope. Cloth backed simply does not have the reliability or total absorption that plastic backed has. Northshore Air Supreme does a good job at trying though. Check them out if you're still really intent to try cloth backed. Just be ready to be disappointied when comparing them to their regular Northshore Supreme's.

I'm nearly completely with Slomo here. PE-backed diapers really are superior in a variety of ways. They stay up better, contain leaks better, and hold in odors better. I also agree that the AirSupremes are the best of the cloth-backed variety. They do everything nearly as well as their plastic-backed counterpart, but not quite.

That said, I always have some on hand for those times when the need for discretion outweighs the need for superior performance. It's always good to have a quiet diaper on hand for those times when the wife might show up unexpectedly.

-RMS

When I need cloth-backed diapers, I use Abena Abri-Form M3 Comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back