BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey guys, I've been wondering if anyone would like to check out my YouTube channel! It has nothing to do with being little, but I wanna make this a career for myself... my channel is about gaming and I've been starting to do more vlog style videos on holidays and such or when I can't make gaming content at the time. I would appreciate if you'd go there and check it out, it'd mean a lot to me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokemontrainerash611

Hey a gaming channel with less than 100 subs that actually puts effort into their videos; +1 sub.

Takashi said:
Hey a gaming channel with less than 100 subs that actually puts effort into their videos; +1 sub.

I put a lot of effort into my stuff. :T Just nobody watches any of my things... :/

BabyAshie said:
I put a lot of effort into my stuff. :T Just nobody watches any of my things... :/

Welcome to YouTube. For every 2,000+ view video I have, I'll have 100 that only do a few views.

Takashi said:
Welcome to YouTube. For every 2,000+ view video I have, I'll have 100 that only do a few views.

But like. Sometimes I just get NONE and it bothers me... :/

It's unfortunate that hard work could go ignored, but we as creators must keep moving forward.

I am a content creator myself, however my 2 channels have been defunct for a long time. One is more of a professional channel, the other is a gaming related channel. After I got so much hate for what I put into my gaming channel, I just never have recovered. I do intend to get some more videos up, but it will wait until Christmas break when I actually have the time to do it.

AustinTheLionhearted said:
I am a content creator myself, however my 2 channels have been defunct for a long time. One is more of a professional channel, the other is a gaming related channel. After I got so much hate for what I put into my gaming channel, I just never have recovered. I do intend to get some more videos up, but it will wait until Christmas break when I actually have the time to do it.

I'm sorry to hear that. :/ It's just, I've wanted to do YT since I was like 8 yrs old. And now I finally have the chance to do it and I'm getting nothing out of it, I'm happy and wanna keep going but nothing stumps me more than having 78 subs and havig NO VIEWS. :/

BabyAshie said:
I'm sorry to hear that. :/ It's just, I've wanted to do YT since I was like 8 yrs old. And now I finally have the chance to do it and I'm getting nothing out of it, I'm happy and wanna keep going but nothing stumps me more than having 78 subs and havig NO VIEWS. :/

that's because there's already millions of gaming channels, which makes you a mere raindrop in the ocean. being a youtuber and getting good views is not an easy thing. it relies on luck. if you could just make a video and get 100k views, then everyone would be doing it.

Just make no-effort scarecam LP's of Five Nights and Minecraft and you'll get YouTube famous.

Sadly youtube is "the rich get richer" scheme going on. There's more incentive for people already in the game alot of it has to do with luck, personality, and quality. What quality is changes on the demographic lol.
I have also heard through the grapdevine that youtube might be a dead platform for gaming...
Why not try twitch as well?

Alexia said:
that's because there's already millions of gaming channels, which makes you a mere raindrop in the ocean. being a youtuber and getting good views is not an easy thing. it relies on luck. if you could just make a video and get 100k views, then everyone would be doing it.

I know, but I still have 78 subs and sometimes get 0. It bothers me.

- - - Updated - - -

ClandestineWing said:
Just make no-effort scarecam LP's of Five Nights and Minecraft and you'll get YouTube famous.

I'm better than that. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

kcandprog said:
Sadly youtube is "the rich get richer" scheme going on. There's more incentive for people already in the game alot of it has to do with luck, personality, and quality. What quality is changes on the demographic lol.
I have also heard through the grapdevine that youtube might be a dead platform for gaming...
Why not try twitch as well?

Because then I would have to be live all the time and I can't make cool stuff. :/ Tbh I just wanna create things, not livestream constantly... I would if I had the time and privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back