Status
Not open for further replies.

randy1971

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I've taken to drawing on my diapers more often, and I find that it's a lot more fun to draw on the all-white ones rather than the printed ones, blank canvas and all that. So I was wondering what you all think the best all-white diapers are.

Here's the ones I can think of and what I think of them (incl. price per diaper when you buy by the case)

ABU Simples
A white Space/LittlePawz, thick and absorbent but a bit dear
(~$1.69/diaper)*

Rearz Inspire+
A white Safari (I think??), similarly thick, absorbent, and pricey
(~$2.15/diaper)*

Dry 24/7
A top tier medical product from what I understand, though less absorbent than top ABDL diapers.
(~$1.50/diaper)*

Bambino Bianco
Never tried this one, but I hear it's good though.
(~$1.77/diaper)*

*You may want to double-check those price figures I found, I might not have found the best price.

Anyways, I'd love to find out about some new diapers and what everyone else thinks of these diapers.

Well I'm going to assume you're using markers. Just tested a crayon on my padding just to see if that actually worked, didn't really work :p

ABU Simples are, IMO, pretty fantastic and the price is good for the amount per case and their great performance. but only issue is the front taping panel isn't going to make a good canvas considering its basically packing tape, ink will just sit on it and bead like water on glass.

Rears Inspire+ Incontrol are indeed blanked out Safaris, lots of poof and absorbency, A slight step up from ABU Simples. Very soft inside but very much pricey if you need it shipped to the U.S.(and not a Rears subscription member).
They also have the front taping panel. Again, not great for markers.

Unfortunately I haven't had Dry24/7 in a good while.
(Opinions based from old Dry24/7) No taping panel and lots of creative room, the actual plastic backing(from what I remember, might have changed the backing since) might not be good for coloring on, I remember it being sorta slick(more plastic-y, not so matte).

Bambino Bianco are overpriced for their lowered quality, certainly not what they once were. I would not recommend unless you get them for real cheap or on sale or for free :p

Another Idea, If you have metallic markers the Rears Seductions might make for a really cool looking bit of padding art. The Seductions have a matte textured black shell so this works pretty decently with my metallic Sharpie markers.
2017-11-27 19.46.09.jpg
(Sorry for potato quality pic:sweatdrop:)

I'm also sure you're aware that ink can smear, run and transfer.
Be careful wearing all light/pastel/white colored with your lovely padding art, might end up making a onesie look like you cleaned the dry erase board with your butt >u<

Bambino Ultrastretch are Awesome too.

I'd agree with those as my top four picks for all-white diapers.

MyDiaper also has a white model but they can be hard to find, though capacity is a little lower than many of the other options. (but they are cheaper too) Northshore has several white diapers including some pullups that people get good results with too. XP Medical's Absorbency Plus ("A+") are another option worth considering, though they have some unusual characteristics like no leak guards and no front/rear elastic, made up for somehow with super-fast wicking with lots of sap.

There are also some "honorable mentions" of diapers with all-white shells and no wetness indicators that have mostly white tape panels with light patterns on them. Bambino Teddy, Rearz Vintage, and Carousel for example. I find Carousel are very good diapers, but they're hard to find in quantity.

We're fortunate to have such a variety of diapers available to us right now. Back in 2010 the Bambino Classico was unquestionably the best ABDL diaper available. We've come a long way in 7 years.

Don't forget Betterdry. Best all white diaper ever made. Though out of stock at the moment due to too much demand.

Slomo said:
Don't forget Betterdry. Best all white diaper ever made. Though out of stock at the moment due to too much demand.

Which Vendor is out of stock?

dd1983 said:
Which Vendor is out of stock?

Comfycare.net. Which is currently the only place to order them in the US without paying an exuberant price. I believe they do still have mediums by the bag, but are out of the larges.

Alternatively, you can still get their other brand Crinklz. It's the exact same diaper, but with ab prints. They are also a lot more expensive too though.

North shore are pretty decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slomo said:

Slomo you must be on commission for Betterdry lol, every other post you mention them. I really don't think they are that good. :p

12srepaid said:
Bambino Ultrastretch are Awesome too.

Yeah but very pricey. About 3.65 each.

Tonyh said:
Slomo you must be on commission for Betterdry lol, every other post you mention them. I really don't think they are that good. :p

LOL, I probably should be on their commission. I guess I just can't help it. For the past 20+ years I've had one diaper brand after another fail on me and leak, fall apart, sag, tapes popping off, you name it. Every one of them from Covideen (hospital brand) to Confidry (premium) and everything in between (including ABU, Bambino, Abena, Molicare, Seni, and well you get it). Then comes along the first diaper ever that has actually worked! No extra boosters, duck tape, diaper covers, under-sizing for "fit", or anything needed to otherwise support my diapering needs- just the diaper.

In a way I'm not trying to promote Betterdry so much as I'm bashing all others for being consistent only in failing. They had their chance to get it right, now it's time for them to play catch up with the big hitter (which I've got to give it to Peek-ABU for already going at it).

bambinod said:
I'd agree with those as my top four picks for all-white diapers.

MyDiaper also has a white model but they can be hard to find, though capacity is a little lower than many of the other options. (but they are cheaper too) Northshore has several white diapers including some pullups that people get good results with too. XP Medical's Absorbency Plus ("A+") are another option worth considering, though they have some unusual characteristics like no leak guards and no front/rear elastic, made up for somehow with super-fast wicking with lots of sap.

There are also some "honorable mentions" of diapers with all-white shells and no wetness indicators that have mostly white tape panels with light patterns on them. Bambino Teddy, Rearz Vintage, and Carousel for example. I find Carousel are very good diapers, but they're hard to find in quantity.

We're fortunate to have such a variety of diapers available to us right now. Back in 2010 the Bambino Classico was unquestionably the best ABDL diaper available. We've come a long way in 7 years.

MyDiaper all white. Are you talking about these? http://abdlfactory.com/mydiaper-night-white

BabyToddler said:
MyDiaper all white. Are you talking about these? http://abdlfactory.com/mydiaper-night-white

Yup those are the ones. Now try to find them by the case. Only place I've been able to order MyDiaper (any of the patterns) by the case was direct from SaveExpress in Germany.

https://www.saveexpress.de/en

For me their front page shows tykables, bambino, betterdry, tena, and a brand I've not heard of before: seguna.

mydiaper search: https://www.saveexpress.de/en/search?sSearch=mydiaper - available in:
- yellow
- black
- blue
- pink
- animal

does NOT list white, but i was able to find a link roundabouts:
https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkon...mydiaper-windel-nacht-gr.l-weiss-10er-packung

They don't do case discounts, order 8 bags for a full case.

My two favourite all-white diapers are BetterDry and ComfiDry 24/7.

Now having the dry 24/7 i think they feel thicker then the bianco.

randy1971 said:
I've taken to drawing on my diapers more often, and I find that it's a lot more fun to draw on the all-white ones rather than the printed ones, blank canvas and all that. So I was wondering what you all think the best all-white diapers are.

I don't have an answer for you but I like that you draw on your diapers. I do this, as well, on occasion. I draw around the prints but I can understand your desire to have more space to draw. I don't know why but sometimes it makes me feel little to draw all over my diaper with a permanent marker or a pen. I don't want to draw on something that can be long lasting or destructive (i.e the wall, my clothes or myself) so I draw on my diaper. I thought I might be alone on this so I have never posted to ask if anyone else does this. The last time I posted something that I thought I could be alone about but was reaching out for curiosity's sake I got slammed for it by others on this sight that I am "weird" or "disgusting". It has since made me more reserved on what I post now. Thanks for posting this question. Your thread makes me happy. :)

Bambino Bianco

Inconinmiss said:
My two favourite all-white diapers are BetterDry and ComfiDry 24/7.

Now that you mention it,

my favorite all white diapers:
- ABU Simple (we'll ignore the "ABU" logo printed on the panel)
- Rearz InspireInControl
- Confidry 247

my favorite mostly white diapers:
- Carousel
- Rearz Vintage
- Bambino Bianco
- Cuddlz (they have a lot of print on them but it's low-saturation)

bambinod said:
Yup those are the ones. Now try to find them by the case. Only place I've been able to order MyDiaper (any of the patterns) by the case was direct from SaveExpress in Germany.

https://www.saveexpress.de/en

For me their front page shows tykables, bambino, betterdry, tena, and a brand I've not heard of before: seguna.

mydiaper search: https://www.saveexpress.de/en/search?sSearch=mydiaper - available in:
- yellow
- black
- blue
- pink
- animal

does NOT list white, but i was able to find a link roundabouts:
https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkon...mydiaper-windel-nacht-gr.l-weiss-10er-packung

They don't do case discounts, order 8 bags for a full case.

The Seguna diapers are close to the ID diapers. I did find them here https://www.abdlmarketplace.co.uk/product/seguna-comfort-slip-maxi/

You are right about the cases. I wish the USA had a Euro supplier that sold by the case. Shipping is expensive. But if you order a lot of diapers then it might be worth it. I wonder who bought MYDiaper? MyDiaper.com is not up anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back